Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 83)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by xaviara

@ anisha : You know sometimes i really believe that the CT's deliberately showed Viren as the stalker just too prove us wrong because since the MP track started, every post was like we are 100% sure that Viren is not the stalker !!! LOL So they knew if they did show him as the stalker, that will have reverse shock value !!! and now that most of the forum, including lot of NivReniacs believe that he is the stalker, they will again shock us by showing that never was the stalker !!!

That's the trick. I just hope they don't drag it like the MP track.

I know cos then it gets annoying. watching Kinnzy is amazing and never get bored of that but dragging the MP track will eventually get boring. x

Yup Dear they should show whtever they wanted 2 show n just leave us alone wid our NIVREN .Big smile n Yupp watchngg KINNY 24/7 is also veryy veryyy less for me . Jitna bhi dekho kam hai , Altleast i cna't get enough of him . He is my swwetheart Big smileWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Dears.. i do have a weird question....
What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??
I know its weird but.......Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728ScintillatingSuchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

Hi today I was watching the Episode when the Soods are taking Nivi to the Psychiatrist  and Viren comes and confronts every one,  I noticed something,  that is Sidharth's expressions,  his expressions was as if he wants to speak out something but is supressing something within himself, Each time Viren stands against his family and Sidharth and Viren have a confronation Sidharth's expression show as if he is supressing something and wants to comeout with it but is unable to do so.  I even felt so sorry for Viren when he comes and wishes everyone Good Morning no one replies him he feels so hurt,  he even tells VD that "iss dil ne kitni chotein khayi hai ki iss ko adat par gayi hai"  I feel that there is something that Sidharth wants to speak up but he is unable to do so,  Well I dont know how far am right?

Hahaha that epi is getting played here in England today and my mum was watching it we are like 2 weeks behind here in England but i watch in online as i do not have the patience plus i get bored of doing work so i start watching ahead. x

Yes actually I am from mauritius and we get these Episodes from England. Yes we are 2 weeks beind India and even I watch it online when they show it in India,  I also dont have the patience of waiting to watch it ,  But I think they will gradually catch up with India as Next week also they are going to show 1 hr Episode both Saturday and Sunday,  So this way we will not be far from India. 
But Frankly speaking I neither do  I agree that Viren is the stalker and he does not love Nivi,  an sure there is something more to it

Edited by friendforall - 23 January 2011 at 11:56am

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

What could be the reason for Viren returning back to Shimla? I think he never wanted to be with his family.. And he came to know abt BS illness only while saving Nivi from the goons...
Or would it be like Sid informing Viren abt his engagement with Nivi and since he had obsession with Nivi from childhood, he wanted to stop it??

No no thats not weird actually good point never thought about that x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by xaviara

@ anisha : You know sometimes i really believe that the CT's deliberately showed Viren as the stalker just too prove us wrong because since the MP track started, every post was like we are 100% sure that Viren is not the stalker !!! LOL So they knew if they did show him as the stalker, that will have reverse shock value !!! and now that most of the forum, including lot of NivReniacs believe that he is the stalker, they will again shock us by showing that never was the stalker !!!

That's the trick. I just hope they don't drag it like the MP track.

I know cos then it gets annoying. watching Kinnzy is amazing and never get bored of that but dragging the MP track will eventually get boring. x

Yup Dear they should show whtever they wanted 2 show n just leave us alone wid our NIVREN .Big smile n Yupp watchngg KINNY 24/7 is also veryy veryyy less for me . Jitna bhi dekho kam hai , Altleast i cna't get enough of him . He is my swwetheart Big smileWink

Hahaha mines too i loveee him!! i really hope NivRen win fav jodi honestly x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Good question, Why is he back? He does not seem to like his parents to hang around. He can't stand Sid. YD does not stand him so its only BS and VD! And who knows how long has he been in ShimlaShocked

Hmmm .... new mystery !

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Prathi I asked same questions many threads ago. LOL  Well at that time someone told me that may be VD asked him to come down for his brother's wedding or something. Because BS got sick the day he returned. So only reason for him to come back is Sid's  wedding. But then why he wasn't there in engagement which didn't happen but there was a huge function in the house and how come no one even mention the second son of the house on that day. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728ScintillatingGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Prathi I asked same questions many threads ago. LOL  Well at that time someone told me that may be VD asked him to come down for his brother's wedding or something. Because BS got sick the day he returned. So only reason for him to come back is Sid's  wedding. But then why he wasn't there in engagement which didn't happen but there was a huge function in the house and how come no one even mention the second son of the house on that day. 
But Ketty everybody was shocked to see him !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index