Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 82)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ anisha : You know sometimes i really believe that the CT's deliberately showed Viren as the stalker just too prove us wrong because since the MP track started, every post was like we are 100% sure that Viren is not the stalker !!! LOL So they knew if they did show him as the stalker, that will have reverse shock value !!! and now that most of the forum, including lot of NivReniacs believe that he is the stalker, they will again shock us by showing that never was the stalker !!!

That's the trick. I just hope they don't drag it like the MP track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

@ anisha : You know sometimes i really believe that the CT's deliberately showed Viren as the stalker just too prove us wrong because since the MP track started, every post was like we are 100% sure that Viren is not the stalker !!! LOL So they knew if they did show him as the stalker, that will have reverse shock value !!! and now that most of the forum, including lot of NivReniacs believe that he is the stalker, they will again shock us by showing that never was the stalker !!!

I know cos then it gets annoying. watching Kinnzy is amazing and never get bored of that but dragging the MP track will eventually get boring. x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

I know cos then it gets annoying. watching Kinnzy is amazing and never get bored of that but dragging the MP track will eventually get boring. x

And we are left with only little patience to clear things out.. Even if they drag it , i hope they show that Viren loves Nivi pretty soon and then let them drag it, i dont care.... but everything has to be for love..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillatinggmann2010Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Anisha_91

And we are left with only little patience to clear things out.. Even if they drag it , i hope they show that Viren loves Nivi pretty soon and then let them drag it, i dont care.... but everything has to be for love..

Yeh thats true they have to show that whatever Viren is doing is for love, then i won't feel bad watching Nivi lost in his thoughts. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thank u Vidya , Navz , anisha , Navz , Ketty  i m gonggg 2 miss u alll soo soooo much . n Will miss u all

@Navz lovedd ur post swwetiee . n fully agre ..Sid is shown simple n innocent till now but i know there would hav been somethng bigg hapennedd wid viren becoz of sid n sid didn't stand for his bro n so viren htes him . I mean when viren was shown self talking he used " K A ....* N A " word for him whch any1 use at tht tme only when he hates tht person very much n dis can't b only becozz sid always got love frm hs family n viren nt . There is somethg more into it

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeevids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Good morning/ Good evening girls.... Smile

Moni... Going on a trip.... we would def miss you dear.... :) have fun... Take care....Smile

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Good morning/ Good evening girls.... Smile

Moni... Going on a trip.... we would def miss you dear.... :) have fun... Take care....Smile

Heyy good evening here dunno about your area lol

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Thank u Vidya , Navz , anisha , Navz , Ketty  i m gonggg 2 miss u alll soo soooo much . n Will miss u all

@Navz lovedd ur post swwetiee . n fully agre ..Sid is shown simple n innocent till now but i know there would hav been somethng bigg hapennedd wid viren becoz of sid n sid didn't stand for his bro n so viren htes him . I mean when viren was shown self talking he used " K A ....* N A " word for him whch any1 use at tht tme only when he hates tht person very much n dis can't b only becozz sid always got love frm hs family n viren nt . There is somethg more into it

Your welcome darling x Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index