Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 81)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ anisha : You know sometimes i really believe that the CT's deliberately showed Viren as the stalker just too prove us wrong because since the MP track started, every post was like we are 100% sure that Viren is not the stalker !!! LOL So they knew if they did show him as the stalker, that will have reverse shock value !!! and now that most of the forum, including lot of NivReniacs believe that he is the stalker, they will again shock us by showing that never was the stalker !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeevids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Peace67Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Navz i think Viren not turning out to be the stalker is a bigger shocker for many of the viewers. Coz since the article came Viren was always in a circle of doubt in the minds of many viewers expect us NivReniacs. So when they actually showed him as the stalker many were irritated but not shocked to that extent... The article had removed the shock value of the track. So now the focus from all other evil animals in the sood jungle has shifted to Viren. but i think and hope he will not turn out to the stalker... Till they actually dont show it to us how he did all the incidents... Do u think they would miss out an opporutiny like this to show us how he did all the stalking.. They can easily waste an episode or more on that..... but they are not doing that. Y Y ???????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ anisha : You know sometimes i really believe that the CT's deliberately showed Viren as the stalker just too prove us wrong because since the MP track started, every post was like we are 100% sure that Viren is not the stalker !!! LOL So they knew if they did show him as the stalker, that will have reverse shock value !!! and now that most of the forum, including lot of NivReniacs believe that he is the stalker, they will again shock us by showing that never was the stalker !!!

LMAO!! yeah you know you could be right. the CT's are obviously playing with our heads you know showing Viren as stalker and checking all the comments people are making on this issue then again to shock us, i think your right they will show us that Viren wasn't the stalker at all which again will gain a vast amount of publicity. but atm i'v got to admit this track is honestly is a brain teaser cos we obviously want to know if Viren is they actual stalker (and the CT's aren't just showing it to mess with our heads) then why he is doing so, cos obviously they said he isn't negative so we wanna know why, they are very cheeky indeed. lol btw Anisha as in me right? i'v seen there is another Anisha so got a little confused lol x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 23 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Oh God no. the poll has been extended by 1 more day. Are they actually sick? when r they going to end it. now they are getting on my nerves coz i cant stop voting till they stop it... and i am tired of itCry

prajeeScintillatingAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hi today I was watching the Episode when the Soods are taking Nivi to the Psychiatrist  and Viren comes and confronts every one,  I noticed something,  that is Sidharth's expressions,  his expressions was as if he wants to speak out something but is supressing something within himself, Each time Viren stands against his family and Sidharth and Viren have a confronation Sidharth's expression show as if he is supressing something and wants to comeout with it but is unable to do so.  I even felt so sorry for Viren when he comes and wishes everyone Good Morning no one replies him he feels so hurt,  he even tells VD that "iss dil ne kitni chotein khayi hai ki iss ko adat par gayi hai"  I feel that there is something that Sidharth wants to speak up but he is unable to do so,  Well I dont know how far am right?

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh God no. the poll has been extended by 1 more day. Are they actually sick? when r they going to end it. now they are getting on my nerves coz i cant stop voting till they stop it... and i am tired of itCry

Hahah i know tell me about it why do they do so!! lol 

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Wonder whats their intention. I 'm so sick of the site. It crashes my Lappy so much. But like u said, I can't stop myself from voting !

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hi today I was watching the Episode when the Soods are taking Nivi to the Psychiatrist  and Viren comes and confronts every one,  I noticed something,  that is Sidharth's expressions,  his expressions was as if he wants to speak out something but is supressing something within himself, Each time Viren stands against his family and Sidharth and Viren have a confronation Sidharth's expression show as if he is supressing something and wants to comeout with it but is unable to do so.  I even felt so sorry for Viren when he comes and wishes everyone Good Morning no one replies him he feels so hurt,  he even tells VD that "iss dil ne kitni chotein khayi hai ki iss ko adat par gayi hai"  I feel that there is something that Sidharth wants to speak up but he is unable to do so,  Well I dont know how far am right?

Hahaha that epi is getting played here in England today and my mum was watching it we are like 2 weeks behind here in England but i watch in online as i do not have the patience plus i get bored of doing work so i start watching ahead. x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 23 January 2011 at 11:44am

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index