Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 80)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hello Gals my sweeties Hug 

So i m back . n Guyzzz i hav some news 2 share frm all u , I m sad becozz i m gong for my COLLG TRIP tomm n will b back on thurs . n Till then NO thread , no my swweties , no CCBM n no VIREN n NIVREN . I m so upset CryCry . I don't want 2 go but it is compulsory as it contains Marks n i hav 2 go AngryCry .

So guyzzz i will see u all thurs directlyy . Wish me Luck . Smile .

n now till then i m here 2 talk 2 u all jee bhar ke . SO wht all r u talking abt ?

hey moni *hugs*

Awwww, I'm sure you will enjoy your trip once you go and the show, us and Nivren are not going anywhere, so go and have lots of fun and when you can come back you can have lots of fun with us !! Smile But we will surely miss you and your posts sweetie !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

@ bold : i can answer that ! we all know that Viren returned to Shimla a day early right, and we think it was to snoop around and figure out who the real MP is, so maybe he even came back to the Sood house to check up on Nivi, and overheard her questioning Sid about being in the house at the time of BS meds being exchanged !!!

Remember he even asked Nivi whether she suspected anyone, and we saw how she had a flashback of Sid, but never replie dto his question, so he let it go !!

Yeah but wasn't it the same day of the incident, could he have got back so early. I mean YD had called and said that they reached. actually its difficult to make out the timings of the incidents....Cry But i guess trains are faster so he might have indeed reached to hear the conversation. Atleast i hope so...
[/QUOTE]

Well he returned by train to Kalka and then drove to Shimla, and it is only an hour or so ride from Kalka to Shimla if I'm right !!
[/QUOTE]
I don't think we should think too much. When Nivi found the ticket, she was talking to herself ki Viren came day before y'day then why didn't he come home. I think there are couple of days between BS med change and the dragging of Nivi to the doc.If u remember Nivi was ticking off Viren for not calling as soon as he reached too. So there is some days gone missing in between.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hi Moni Hug Good that you are going on trip, try to enjoy and have fun sweetie, NivRen, forum and we are not going anywhere, your studies comes first. I miss you and your analysis. 

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
you girls are so fast. by the time i think and write something u girls are 2 pages ahead but cant stop thinking and i come running to post what i am thinking.

Girls two incidents  or theory came to my mind :

1. The way he treated his parents during wedding confrontation, it was a clear indication that he does not respect/love his parents because even if he was doing natak about loving Nivi, he could not go to an extent to jerk his Mom's hand off and to stop his father from slapping him.. If he had any love and respect for his parents he would not have done that..

2. Secondly Sid was given many opportunity to bring out the truth but he did not do anything to clear things out and doesnot seem to be in any mood to do so even though Dadaji;s health has recovered now.... So i am sure they are showing this coz Viren is going to bring the truth out in open... There is no other reason for Sid being a silent duck.. How will they go ahead with the story without so many mysteries/ truth being revealed.. So Viren being stalker or not, he would be the one to bring justice to Nivi. Nivi also doesnot know that JAAL framed Keshav. Sid just told him that Keshav was framed...

vids08simran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I don't think we should think too much. When Nivi found the ticket, she was talking to herself ki Viren came day before y'day then why didn't he come home. I think there are couple of days between BS med change and the dragging of Nivi to the doc.If u remember Nivi was ticking off Viren for not calling as soon as he reached too. So there is some days gone missing in between.

Agreed, we can only guess at this point, because only CT's know what they are going to show next and as usual it will not be something we have guessed or said !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeevids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Agreed, we can only guess at this point, because only CT's know what they are going to show next and as usual it will not be something we have guessed or said !!

LOL Thats true mostly its something completely different. x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I am not sure about that VIdya if you look into those scenes, she was wearing same sari, during both her phone calls with Viren (one was made at night and the other was next morning), the same one she wore when Viren left.  And dragging Nivi out to doctors seems like very next day (the same day Nivi talked to Viren in morning). The timing thing is really confusing and may be a blooper. This show is full of it. 

simran728vids08ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hello Gals my sweeties Hug 

So i m back . n Guyzzz i hav some news 2 share frm all u , I m sad becozz i m gong for my COLLG TRIP tomm n will b back on thurs . n Till then NO thread , no my swweties , no CCBM n no VIREN n NIVREN . I m so upset CryCry . I don't want 2 go but it is compulsory as it contains Marks n i hav 2 go AngryCry .

So guyzzz i will see u all thurs directlyy . Wish me Luck . Smile .

n now till then i m here 2 talk 2 u all jee bhar ke . SO wht all r u talking abt ?

Hey Moni janu . Oh till thursday. Its a long trip hun.. I know u will have fun there but then i know how u will feel not being able to watch the episodes and coming to the forum Cry
Have a nice trip honey and yes lets chat till u r here..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index