Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 8)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Oh, my Mahi sweets!! Hug Love you, my dear, for a fabulous introduction! Hug You are such a sweetheart, always to be so enthusiastic to open new NivRen threads plus do such a brilliant job with all your introductions. Nice going!! Clap I so absolutely liked what you said about 'love'. It was really beautiful and touched my heart. One particular thing that you said about love, really caught my attention & kind of stayed with me:

"It isn't something we choose but rather something that chooses us. It is our destiny. It is written in our kismet."

So, very true! I don't get love just because you want it. Smile You have to let it happen to you. An exceptionally beautiful thought, my lovely. Clap Thank you! Hug

*blushes*
Awwwh thank you Payal di!!! I'm glad you girls enjoy my introductions. You girls make my posting worth it!! Hehe and I'm your sweetheart, na? Smile But once again, thank you for liking my introduction.. I just write what comes to me and the reason I love starting NivRen threads is because it's love and I enjoy writing about love and hopefully (InshaAllah) one day my destiny will find me. 

Oh and you're always welcome di! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
@Suchi Diii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

But The Way You Write, It's Just MAGICAL And SUCHH An Inspiration To Me, So Hats Off To You Dii!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Faizu wow mindblowing analysis and you described Viren and their scenes very beautifully and yep he is leaving hints for Nivi even I am noticing it.

Simran very true we are with Viren in his every ride we will bash him when he hurt Nivi we will love him when he will love Nivi. We are with him and Nivi will also be with him. Yep Simi they are eachother's strenght and weakness.

We are so mad we are loving his every facade. But still I want Nivi to show more attitude to him than he showed to the complete family.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujasimran728FaizuuNivRenzarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
OMV!!!!!!1
MAHREN BABIES!!!!
WOW, YOU AND JIJUU ARE JETSPEED!!!

I'M GONNA BE A CHOTI KHAALA!!!!
OMVV!!!
MERI JALEYBI AUR LADOO KAHA HAIN???
KUSH KHABRI SUNAAYI, I Need Something Sweet To Celebrate It With Diii!!!! Wink ...
Aakhir Saali Aadhi Ghar Waali Hoti Hain!! Wink Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Faizu wow mindblowing analysis and you described Viren and their scenes very beautifully and yep he is leaving hints for Nivi even I am noticing it.

Simran very true we are with Viren in his every ride we will bash him when he hurt Nivi we will love him when he will love Nivi. We are with him and Nivi will also be with him. Yep Simi they are eachother's strenght and weakness.

We are so mad we are loving his every facade. But still I want Nivi to show more attitude to him than he showed to the complete family.
Rach Diiiiiiiiiiii!!
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
And Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Yup, Viren UNDOUBTEDLY Is Dropping Hints, Even WE Understood That!! LOLWink
Oh Viren Is Just Awesome In EVERY Face Of Life! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOWWWWWWWWW

How did Sidharth's Signature get on the papers..

HERE WE GO PEEPS

remember when he went to ask MONEY? the 10 lakh check. And sidharth signed it right away!

He could have kept that check ( the torn pieces) and forged it
?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Lovely post Milee and Faiza lovely analysis

Rach jaani I totally agree with u over here that Nivi should only be the one punishing him and nobody else coz everybody has lost the right to that. And I don't know y but I did not feell sorry for S. at all like when MP thing was happening to Nivi we sometimes cried with her but whatever is happening with S. I'm enjoying it and without realising Viren is giving it to everybody including DD, YD, and CC and probably HL also coz now Viren is after S. so S will not be happy so how can DD be happy and if DD is not happy no matter what HL does DD will  not be able to handle it and that way HL also deserves it but best was giving t to CC and YD the way they have treated that poor girl they need to have it.
True zarmeen even I am not feeling bad for Sid when he is getting from left, right, center from Viren because he deserve that once he should be blamed to know the value of truth and I am sure he will soon learn his lesson. Yep in this way even HL and DD will suffer. We will enjoy this for a while and then see what next.

But JAAL should also get exposed soon because I can't see them enjoying the royality even after doing so wrong. One thing is sure about Viren he will not hide the truth for long he himself will tell everything to Nivi and will be ready to get punished. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Great opening Mahi! 

Romeo and Heathcliff are two great literary heroes to compare Viren too. He has qualities of both in him, yet unlike Romeo and Heathcliff there will be happily ever after for our hero (even though we may not be too crazy about him now)!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujamahix3FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index