Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 78)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Navz, I seriously have doubt that Sid will speak up. He will not. He does not have guts to side with what is right. He will just listen but will still not tel the truth. He will be disturbed and will be hurt and scream when he will be blamed. He will tell truth about himself but not about Nivi and Sharma's and JAAL. He will not go against his family still.So it will be Viren only who will prove Keshav innocent and will take out deeds of his parents.

I agree with you, I mean to say that after Viren has done everything, revealed the MP, exposed his parents, proved Keshav innocent, he will then confess that he framed Sid on purpose, because he wanted to teach Sid a lesson, and if Sid has a soul and conscience, he will at least tell Divya aboyt himself and Nivi in the privacy of his room !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

CC looked quite worried when YD yelled at her fr leaving BS with Nivi - as if her plans had failed.

Viren is on to something - he has found out something when he was back a day earlier and then made the HM plan. I just wish he had knocked  DD on the head Wackoinstead of my Jaanu.,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Girls i was watching the Dadaji medicine wala incident and certain things points to the fact that Viren can not be the stalker. I think many have pointed out that he can not be at 2 places at the same time.

Exactly i watched both the days of torture and i could not see how Viren could have come back or may not have actually gone to Delhi for him to do the medicines exchange incident. Viren does not seem to be a kind of person to trust any1 that easily so do u girls think that he would taken help of someone from the family /servants to enact such a big game.. All respect Dadaji who could have agreed to harm dadaji like that...Even initially Viren was shown to have so much of respect and love towards Dadaji. How can he do such a thing to his own dadaji who was his idol. The only one set of overdose would not have killed dadaji but then the stalker did not know that(or did he?), the stalkers intention might have to kill Dadaji, no one knows.

And apart from Nivi and CC, nobody knows much about Dadaji medicines... It cant be Nivi so the doubt goes on CC.... 

One thing is sure he was not home when the incident happened coz in one scene he was shown calling Nivi from a signal where all carks were parked and secondly coz YD said hum pahuch gaye hai. she could have said mein pahuch gayi hoon..  

When Nivi offered to stay behind with Dadaji, do u think CC would have agreed so easily, dont u think she would have used that opportunity to add more fuel and called up YD. Instead she accepted and went to HL place. but after YD call got scared and had to decide to return..

The only thing that doesnot fit is Nivi did not tell Viren that Sid was at home when the incident happened and that she saw Sid, but while questioning servants and when everyone comes in hall, he said that Sid was also at home at that time. how did he know that? 

Damn confused. okay back to reading posts....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushivids08Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraGita97Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

CC looked quite worried when YD yelled at her fr leaving BS with Nivi - as if her plans had failed.

Viren is on to something - he has found out something when he was back a day earlier and then made the HM plan. I just wish he had knocked  DD on the head Wackoinstead of my Jaanu.,

Would you all please stop saying that he hit Nivi on the head ! He didn't !! It was the other stalker, and God know what the other stalker's condition is after he hurt Nivi !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushivids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Would you all please stop saying that he hit Nivi on the head ! He didn't !! It was the other stalker, and God know what the other stalker's condition is after he hurt Nivi !!
Ok fine, Sorry (holding my ears) he just orchestrated it. Happy!

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls i was watching the Dadaji medicine wala incident and certain things points to the fact that Viren can not be the stalker. I think many have pointed out that he can not be at 2 places at the same time.

Exactly i watched both the days of torture and i could not see how Viren could have come back or may not have actually gone to Delhi for him to do the medicines exchange incident. Viren does not seem to be a kind of person to trust any1 that easily so do u girls think that he would taken help of someone from the family /servants to enact such a big game.. All respect Dadaji who could have agreed to harm dadaji like that...Even initially Viren was shown to have so much of respect and love towards Dadaji. How can he do such a thing to his own dadaji who was his idol. The only one set of overdose would not have killed dadaji but then the stalker did not know that(or did he?), the stalkers intention might have to kill Dadaji, no one knows.

And apart from Nivi and CC, nobody knows much about Dadaji medicines... It cant be Nivi so the doubt goes on CC.... 

One thing is sure he was not home when the incident happened coz in one scene he was shown calling Nivi from a signal where all carks were parked and secondly coz YD said hum pahuch gaye hai. she could have said mein pahuch gayi hoon..  

When Nivi offered to stay behind with Dadaji, do u think CC would have agreed so easily, dont u think she would have used that opportunity to add more fuel and called up YD. Instead she accepted and went to HL place. but after YD call got scared and had to decide to return..

The only thing that doesnot fit is Nivi did not tell Viren that Sid was at home when the incident happened and that she saw Sid, but while questioning servants and when everyone comes in hall, he said that Sid was also at home at that time. how did he know that? 

Damn confused. okay back to reading posts....

@ bold : i can answer that ! we all know that Viren returned to Shimla a day early right, and we think it was to snoop around and figure out who the real MP is, so maybe he even came back to the Sood house to check up on Nivi, and overheard her questioning Sid about being in the house at the time of BS meds being exchanged !!!

Remember he even asked Nivi whether she suspected anyone, and we saw how she had a flashback of Sid, but never replie dto his question, so he let it go !!

simran728vids08ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I remember his dialogue that he stands with right and since Nivi is right , he is standing by her and not because she is his love... he says his family is with wrong.... Do u girls think might be since Viren has also started going to office, that Mr. Khanna might have met him coincidently and may be now Viren also knows about his parents involvement and that Sid already knew about it but did not do anything and hence he hates Sid too more.. So now he will hurt JAAL and Sid together....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

Ok fine, Sorry (holding my ears) he just orchestrated it. Happy!

Sorry vidya, I didn't mean to sound like hitler, but at times, even what we see is not the truth, so I really want us to reserve our bashing till the time we have all the facts !! Embarrassed

vids08Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index