Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 76)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
girls, hugs to all of you... What have you done....75 pages. I left you all on Friday somewhere around 30 pages ..I have to catch up so much.
Weekends are really busy and could not login. I have been thinking about CCBM and turn of events. We need to analyze all insteasd of jumping to conclusions.. We need to dissect Viren, Nivi, Sid, CC and even Divya to see who is at fault or who could be behind all this - the way Viren is behaving or what happened in his past. He is very spiteful as it comes to his past and he does not like Nivi-Sid picture togther. His eyes and expressions clearly showed the hurt and pain he had when he saw Nivi taking out that picture. So something is related to that picture or that day something happened which is itched in his mind since then. He must be Sid's age at that time around 8-9 years and it is good age to remember things.
Let me go and catch up all the posts and I will be back later in the day.
Till then enjoy and take care all of you.
Miss you all too much and waiting for tomorrow's episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I have said that before too that somehow I cannot digest Siddharth's behavior of Janoon and then Acceptance that fast. Either it could be because there is nothing he could do to change it or because he is up to something evil. But after watching many of the latest episodes I have come to the conclusion that it is because there is nothing he can do to change it.

I have also noticed that Siddharth was dominating and bossy in the initial episodes but lately we have not seen any such scenes.

I think the reason Sid was bossy and dominating earlier was because everyone, especially Nivi and even his family let him get away with it, and never thought anything of it, but if you noticed his bossiness and his tendency to dominated ended the day of the confrontation, when Viren and Nivi answered him back and literally shut him up !!

He knows now that he can't dominate and boss Viren around anymore, and if he can't boss Viren around, tehn Nivi is another matter all together ! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatingpuvinigmann2010AnamikaSJainSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I don't think Sid is the stalker either, he is not intelligent enough for that !! LOL But yes, I do agree that Viren is killing two birds with one stone, taking his revenge from Sid and luring the stalker at the same time !!
LOL No Navz I am not saying he can be a stalker he definitely can't plan that ahead. LOL I am just trying to understand his character as there are so many ups and downs with him too. 

Anamika I agree that he is just trying to move on because there is nothing he can do now. Sid is a kind of person who accept defeat to easily. He believes others so easily and never even try to find out the truth. He wouldn't have acted on Keshav case if VD didn't talk to him in hospital. He needs to be baby sit all the time for all his problems. Sorry again I got diverted by my dislike for him. But I just trying to understand Viren's hatred for Sid and what might have happened in past. 

sihuShayafansimran728ScintillatingAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi Navz, Ketty , I see you are online...How are you dear?
Yes, Sid cannot dominate infront of Viren. He is no match for Viren and now he knows he cannot boss around Nivi too as relations have changed. He is not dominating as far as DD is concerned either. Sid has lost all his character now after the wedding. 
I have said many times that Viren is not a stalker. His character is not like that. Only the last part was planned by him and nothing else. That is why he was happy to get the 1st proof. He was literally shocked to hear that the phone has been active for 1 month. His back was facing the family so there was no need to be shocked...He is doing few things at the same time. Proving Nivi sane, taking revenge from Sid and luring MP out and also threatening his mom...
And I think even Sid is not MP. He is not that strong or intelligent to plan such a thing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey Navz welcome wow what a wonderful points about Sid being possessive about Nivedita or something and agree with you there are so many loose threads which needed to be closed. Now days they are prominantly showing Keshav in other track too. I think this MP revealiation will not only bring MP out but also prove innocenc of Keshav which was long forgetton story. It will also review all the dead secrets. I really wanted NivRen love story should start after the closure of all the dead ends when 4 of them come clear. Id I agree that Viren is not real MP then he is forming JAAL for his own parents as may be he is not targetting Sid but Chanchal sometime I have a feel Viren is trying to frame Sid as a show in front of Chanchal so that she can be little careless about her moves. See she will think now Viren is going after Sid now so she can relax and add fuel in fire so will come in open to harm Nivi.

In this he will also show Sid that what happen when you get blamed after you did nothing wrong and Chanchal will be trapped in her own wrong doings and come clear in front of all. YD will get to know who is what.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ketty, it is only Nivi with whom he used to boss around. Even when they were kids, DD used to fight with him so DD has similar nature as Sid. That is why he fell in love with NIvi (a submissive and shy girl) and not DD. He is one of those guys who like their love or wife to be submissive and family oriented just like his mom who will never raise their voice.

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hi Anju how are you sweetie? We have filled pages yesterday bashing Sid. LOL I just can't stand that guy even if he is nice person. Anyways about Viren being stalker, I agree with you that apart from last HM incident there is no solid proof for him being stalker and some how I am not convince that he was involved in the Kitchen fire incident, fear on his face when he heard Nivi's shout was real. But again we can dissect every expression of him and give justification to every actions, at the end of the day it is all up to CTs and if they want to make him stalker they will even with lots of bloopers. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafanScintillatinganjaani07anjubalaxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Ketty, it is only Nivi with whom he used to boss around. Even when they were kids, DD used to fight with him so DD has similar nature as Sid. That is why he fell in love with NIvi (a submissive and shy girl) and not DD. He is one of those guys who like their love or wife to be submissive and family oriented just like his mom who will never raise their voice.
Ya Anju I agree, I have said the same thing about Sid many times that he got attracted to Nivi and not to DD because Nivi is somewhat like her mother. He can't stand Nivi questioning or confronting him because he still thinks she is weak (I don't think he will make this mistake again after HM night scene) but when DD questions him, he just give in to her. I really wanted him to behave with DD same way he used to behave with Nivi when he was questioned. At least we would have chance to see DD getting bashed from someone. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafananjubalaxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index