Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 75)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

I have finally read all the pages, and loved most of your points !! Rach loved your plastic surgery theory !! LOL Very filmy !! LOL

I have been thinking about the show again as usual, and I feel that instead of concentrating on Viren, we should be thinking about Sid !! We all know that Sid have a few character traits which are not pleasing to us. Like the fact that he hates being questioned or blamed, does not own up to his mistakes and does not stand up for his loved ones, except for BS. I don't think Sid's character is as simple as they have shown till now !! In fact we have been so obsessed about Viren & NivRen hardly any of us have thought back to Sid actions till now !!

Like for instance, we know that Viren was not a part of Nivi,Sid, Divya & Aditya's childhood, yet we saw a flashback of Viren with BS of his childhood spent in Shumla, so how come Sid never included Viren in their group when he did come to Shimla for holidays ?

Another point, how come Sid never mentioned Viren's name ever in front of Nivi and Divya, especially when Sid entered into a relationship with Nivi ? I mean how is it possible that someone does not even mention his sibling, let alone talk about him ?

Also, I dont know if any of you ever felt this, but I have always felt that Sid's character is very dominating and bossy, bit it towards Nivi, Divya and even Viren !! In Viren's case, remember how he made Viren go back home from the hospital, when Viren did not want to go !! Then, in the scene where Viren drugs Nivi, just before that Sid comes downstairs, and asks Viren in a very elder brother tone about what he is doing downstairs and then tells him that everyone has gone to sleep and he should get some sleep too !!

While I was thinking this, something triggered in my mind and I remembered a very initial scene of the show between Nivi and Yash where Nivi is telling Yash about Sid's personality and nature and she uses words like, 'He is very moody, kabhi meetha (sweet), kabhi khata (sour), kabhi kadwa (bitter) and then she narrates a child hood incident which clearly proves that Sid was not only protective about her, he was also possessive, to the point where he used to boss and dominate Nivi into doing his biding !! He would relent if he realized that he has hurt her, but even then he never apologized for making her cry !! This is the scene I'm talking about. Have a look !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainmoniluvskinshuk

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by Anamika1570

• When the Kitchen Fire happened the way he run after saying Nivedita on hearing the screaming from the Kitchen and looked at her first before looking at Divya and seeing her burned hands held by Nivi points to the fact that he had nothing to do it. In fact he was trying to drag her to the Puja when she was in the Kitchen.
  • When Nivedita leaves the storeroom on hearing Nandu calling, viren gets out of the Storeroom and closes the door after which we see the Can transfer. Viren could as well stayed there and took the can away.
  • When the Bulb incident happened he was waiting for her in the Bedroom and was even seen talking to her Photograph.
  • On the day of Karwa Chauth he was sleeping when Nivedita went down and could not have taken the Sargi Thali from the Kitchen which is downstairs to the Store Room and then put it back unnoticed.
  • When Kurta Incident happened he was not at home, he came later.
  • When NivRen room was ransacked he was not at home, he came later.
  • The Bike Pipe cut happens after he follows Nivedita to the House. True, He could have given any excuse to stop the bike midway and gone to fetch the mechanic.
  • During NivRen Photo scene Viren comes out first from the room and waits for Nivedita. Nivedita only comes later so she could easily have noticed if Viren hung the rope earlier. Also when the Family arrived from temple actually Viren tried to stop Nivedita from going to the room.
That is why I see a strong  Possibility of Viren not being MP. If indeed the Creatives are trying to Brand Viren as stalker, then what explanation do they have for all the above? Are they trying to say that Viewers are fools?

Hi Anamika

I'm Vidya or Vids. Yes if they tell us Viren is the MP, to baat hajm nahin hui!

Hi Vidya! Nice to know you.

I also have a feeling that we do not have to look anywhere else to know the real MP. It could only be Chanchal with a Domestic Help, probably Nandu. We all know that she was desperate to brand Nivi mad. We also know that she sees Dada Sahib as a danger. So the person who could benefit from this is none other than Chanchal and Jawahar. The way Chanchal sided the servants when they are questioned could be out of fear that whomever is helping her might speak the truth out. She would have questioned Viren what he is up to probably because she knows that she did not go to the HM destination nor did she send anyone there so she feels that Viren might have set it up. I also have a feeling that Viren has nothing to do with framing Siddharth regarding Telephone, it just happened. According to Siddharth when they shifted to Shimla he signed a lot of papers and the telephone activation could be one of them. Neither was Viren with the family from where ever they shifted from nor was he in Shimla during their initial months in Shimla... even the activation could have been done from Chanchal's side by using the papers signed by Siddharth so that she does not get caught. The truth of the telephone coming out might have been a shocker for her. The way Viren said 'Aaj ek sapooth mila, kal aur bhi milenge... Phir na jane ungli kis taraf ude' looking at Chanchal and YD spoke volumes.

MP cannot be YD for sure as she would do nothing to harm Dadaji and it happened in her absence. I also would give a clean chit to Siddharth because he does not appear to be revengeful (or Obsessive) towards Nivi but appears to be a henpecked Husband to Divya and is trying to make their Marriage work.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 January 2011 at 10:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihuvids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010anjaani07xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Navz you are right we have to start seeing things from Sid's angle. Well I was thinking about the exactly the same scene you mentioned. In the scene Sid seems upset about volleyball net and I didn't understand why he was so upset about it. And everything you said about Sid, he likes to dominate and doesn't like to be questioned or blamed. Even after making mistake, he never try to own up to it, still thinks that where he went wrong. Above all I still don't understand from janoon of trying to kill himself how fast he can become so calm and accept Nivi as Viren's wife. We can argue that he is nice guy and just trying to do the right thing, but is it possible for him to go back to being Nivi's friend only that fast. We saw Nivi in love with Sid but not the extent, it has shown Sid was in love with her. And looking at this scene you mentioned proves that he was possessive and didn't like anyone else with Nivi, so what happened now. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08Shayafansimran728lamssihuxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hello my  lovely janupiees. What are we discussing today? A new thread and already 75 pages filled. After Viren's personality was revealed, the thread was so thanda that day but now again we all are back with enthusiasm trying to read CT's mind LOL

Mahi janu again a very beautiful write up. YOu have explained everything so beautifully that it reached and will reach everyones hearts....

Yesterday managed to catch up with few posts but have a lot to go through. Will start reading the earlier posts simultaneously... If possible can some1 pls give me a gist of today's discussion plsssss....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I agree with Anamika, the more I try to tell my heart that don't keep your hopes high and that Viren is the stalker, my head tells me otherwise !! Because the guy who would risk his own life to save Nivi's life and honor, how can he use her like this ?? Also if he hates Sid for the past because Sid did something and Viren got blamed and had to pay for something he did not do, why would he victimize an innocent, motherless girl to something he was himself a victim off ?? It doesn't makes sense !!! Viren being the stalker makes no sense !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz you are right we have to start seeing things from Sid's angle. Well I was thinking about the exactly the same scene you mentioned. In the scene Sid seems upset about volleyball net and I didn't understand why he was so upset about it. And everything you said about Sid, he likes to dominate and doesn't like to be questioned or blamed. Even after making mistake, he never try to own up to it, still thinks that where he went wrong. Above all I still don't understand from janoon of trying to kill himself how fast he can become so calm and accept Nivi as Viren's wife. We can argue that he is nice guy and just trying to do the right thing, but is it possible for him to go back to being Nivi's friend only that fast. We saw Nivi in love with Sid but not the extent, it has shown Sid was in love with her. And looking at this scene you mentioned proves that he was possessive and didn't like anyone else with Nivi, so what happened now. 

I don't think Sid is the stalker either, he is not intelligent enough for that !! LOL But yes, I do agree that Viren is killing two birds with one stone, taking his revenge from Sid and luring the stalker at the same time !!

lamssihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I have said that before too that somehow I cannot digest Siddharth's behavior of Janoon and then Acceptance that fast. Either it could be because there is nothing he could do to change it or because he is up to something evil. But after watching many of the latest episodes I have come to the conclusion that it is because there is nothing he can do to change it so he has accepted it.

I have also noticed that Siddharth was dominating and bossy in the initial episodes but lately we have not seen any such scenes.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 January 2011 at 9:53am

vids08Shayafansihusimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello my  lovely janupiees. What are we discussing today? A new thread and already 75 pages filled. After Viren's personality was revealed, the thread was so thanda that day but now again we all are back with enthusiasm trying to read CT's mind LOL

Mahi janu again a very beautiful write up. YOu have explained everything so beautifully that it reached and will reach everyones hearts....

Yesterday managed to catch up with few posts but have a lot to go through. Will start reading the earlier posts simultaneously... If possible can some1 pls give me a gist of today's discussion plsssss....

heyyyyyyyyy snehoo !! *hugs* how are u doing sweetheart ?? *hugs*

We are right now debating about whether Viren is the MP or not !! And also discussing Sid's character !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index