Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 74)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

@vids08 -

If indeed the Creatives are trying to Brand Viren as stalker, then what explanation do they have for all the above? Are they trying to say that Viewers are fools?

Hi Anamika

I'm Vidya or Vids. Yes if they tell us Viren is the MP, to baat hajm nahin hui!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Got to go out fr a bit. I'll be back. Rach I will come back on yr post as well! pls bear with me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Rachu U r again becoming Negative .

U know dear u must hav hearedall sayng ki " We can't judge d deepeness of river till d time we ourself goes into it . "

It is also said tht if we want 2 learn Swim , 1st thng is 2 throw d particular person into d water n he/she himself/herself will start moving his/her hands n legs n dis is hu he/she will learn swim "

rght ? There r so many examples n sayngs like dis . So whtever  Viren did , we all were discussing tht yest only ki whtever he did it afterall is benefited 2 Nivi only  like said " Kuch paane ke liye , kuch khona padta hai " n it is very well true . Nivi might got Mental torture but all those thngs made her mental strong otherwise u only tell me would there b any other solution thru whch Nivi could hav been strong by Vien ? If there would hav been then definate;yy Viren would hav used tht but unfortunately CC n YSD torutured Nivi so much by their comments ki Viren didn't hav any option but 2 do dis .

Huever now also ii m damn sure ki Viren is nt MP .n it is nt 2 create any suspense n all .
Actually moni when my fav character is volatile how I can be stable I am also like Viren very volatile. I love him in one moment and hate him in other. Actually I love Nivi most when he support Nivi and give back to all who hurt Nivi then I love him and his all attitudes and when he hurt Nivi or make her cry I hate him and his all attitudes. I considered him as honest with his emotions whether love or hate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Mahi and Zarmeen thanks for liking my theory. Actually what happened you talked about Sid Viren Viren Sid Aand I said plastic surgery. I combined both and my creative mind who is all set to make a new serial joined all points and made a new theory.LOLWink. I am sorry couldn't include your Nandu the Bandu actually he is the one who witnessed everything with his eyes therefore helping Sid/Viren to accomplish his missionWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@ Mahi Hey Mahi hu r u jaan ?

@Keetty Hu r u dear ? feeling gd ?

@Rachu Yes Dear true , But dear if Viren is ur fav character then u hav 2 thnk frm his pov also . U can't ignore tht . rght ? So like u thnk frm Nivi's POV , Like u realize Nivi's pain , like u feel pain for Nivi . toh d same way feel it for Viren n see u will nt b -ve for Viren n u will nt hate him . 

@All Okk GUyzzz i m  gongg for my dinner . Toh i will b back after  sometime . toh till then byee guyzzz

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Mahi and Zarmeen thanks for liking my theory. Actually what happened you talked about Sid Viren Viren Sid Aand I said plastic surgery. I combined both and my creative mind who is all set to make a new serial joined all points and made a new theory.LOLWink. I am sorry couldn't include your Nandu the Bandu actually he is the one who witnessed everything with his eyes therefore helping Sid/Viren to accomplish his missionWinkLOL

Don't forget, Nandu the Bandu was only a few years older than Sid/Viren and Sid/Viren.. N the B was in his teenage years and he wanted to tell everyone what JAAL did to Sid/Viren but he didn't want to lose his job so he kept quiet and watched them send away "Viren" when "Viren" was actually "Sid" ... see what had happened was that there was a huge accident. Sid (who is now "Viren") was playing with Nivi by the cliffs and then Viren (who is now "Sid") came and started fighting with his brother because old Viren/ new Sid was jealous that old Sid/ new Viren was so close to Nivi. So they started fighting and then the old Viren (who is now the new "Sid") accidentally pushed Nivi and she almost fell from the cliff but then old Sid/ new Viren grabbed her and saved her life but right after he saved Nivi, old Viren/ new Sid slips and almost falls off the cliff and just as the old Sid/ new Viren tries to save his brother, he falls too and they both fall off the cliff and lose their memory and JAAL uses this as a way to manipulate the situation and since the boys' faces were like so badly injured. JAAL paid for them to get plastic surgery and turn the old Viren (their son) --> into the new Sid (to act like Vandhana's son) and turn the old Sid (Vandhana's son) --> into the new Viren (who we know and love) so that their real son, the real Viren can stay here and be the apple of Bhupat's eyes and have Vandhana's son be sent away and they planned that in the end that when Bhupat hands over his share to Sid (who is actually their son Viren) they would say that he is not Sid but Viren and show blood tests to show that Sid is Viren and Viren is Sid... however, our new Viren is now after the new Sid because he didn't lose his memory-- well it came back right when he was about to be sent away and he saw that Viren was happily taking his spot as Sid so he vowed to get revenge on the new Sid's parents (JAAL) and the new Sid. And Nandu knows everything and is behind Viren (the real Sid) 1OOO% 
Smile

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

@Rachu Yes Dear true , But dear if Viren is ur fav character then u hav 2 thnk frm his pov also . U can't ignore tht . rght ? So like u thnk frm Nivi's POV , Like u realize Nivi's pain , like u feel pain for Nivi . toh d same way feel it for Viren n see u will nt b -ve for Viren n u will nt hate him . 

@All Okk GUyzzz i m  gongg for my dinner . Toh i will b back after  sometime . toh till then byee guyzzz

MONI DIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello sweetieee!
I'm good. Just tired. 
I don't know why.
I woke up and yet I am still tired.
BLAH.
How are you??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

True moni I am thinking from Nivi's POV because I know Nivi's life and her pain.

She is a girl who lost her mother when she was 6 and her father never really cared for him. She had to see her father non caring attitude from childhood and top of all has to get responsibility of her brother. She had NT dadi with her no doubt but other than her she never had anyone else. Then she grew up she loved a guy who was her childhood friend and she trusted him but he failed her miserably by not standing up for her then she got married to a unknown person for her sister (who is the son of people because of whom his family suffered) and entered in unknown world. But the sister for whom she did everything turned her back too then she start trusting her husband like anything and now we are seeing that trust is also false as her husband is only the one who is giving her tremendous pain and breaking her trust.

We don't know anything about Viren's past other than he is less favored as compared to Sid. He was living in Boarding school. We even don't know he loose his trust because of his own mistakes or Sid's. I can feel his pain and anger towards his family if I think from his point but I can never feel sympathy for him when he do such things to Nivi to get back at his family even if I think from his POV. Whatever bigger Sin I can think of Sid committed then also I cannot forgive him for giving menatal pain to Nivi and also playing with the life of his own dadaji the 2 people he claim to idolize. If instead of Nivi he would have stalked him, proved him insane, framed in some murder case or anything but pain he gave to Nivi is unpardonable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index