Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 73)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@vids08 - All the Points make sense!

• When the Kitchen Fire happened the way he run after saying Nivedita on hearing the screaming from the Kitchen and looked at her first before looking at Divya and seeing her burned hands held by Nivi points to the fact that he had nothing to do it. In fact he was trying to drag her to the Puja when she was in the Kitchen.
  • When Nivedita leaves the storeroom on hearing Nandu calling, viren gets out of the Storeroom and closes the door after which we see the Can transfer. Viren could as well stayed there and took the can away.
  • When the Bulb incident happened he was waiting for her in the Bedroom and was even seen talking to her Photograph.
  • On the day of Karwa Chauth he was sleeping when Nivedita went down and could not have taken the Sargi Thali from the Kitchen which is downstairs to the Store Room and then put it back unnoticed.
  • When Kurta Incident happened he was not at home, he came later.
  • When NivRen room was ransacked he was not at home, he came later.
  • The Bike Pipe cut happens after he follows Nivedita to the House. True, He could have given any excuse to stop the bike midway and gone to fetch the mechanic.
  • During NivRen Photo scene Viren comes out first from the room and waits for Nivedita. Nivedita only comes later so she could easily have noticed if Viren hung the rope earlier. Also when the Family arrived from temple actually Viren tried to stop Nivedita from going to the room.
That is why I see a strong  Possibility of Viren not being MP. If indeed the Creatives are trying to Brand Viren as stalker, then what explanation do they have for all the above? Are they trying to say that Viewers are fools?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 January 2011 at 8:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihusimran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Don't say that RachCry. He is not the MP. He did not do the Kitchen fire. Just wait and watch, he is going to flush out the Rats from their holes. His way of doing it is wrong and brutal, that's it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by vids08

My thoughts on Viren not being the MP

All the stalking has happened before or after he trying to romance Nivi
1. The broken photo in Nivren's room was after the love note by Viren to Nivi.
2. The kitchen fire was soon after his flirting in the store room
3. The mysterious calls in VDs room was after he wrote the ILU on the wall. I feel I saw a woman's shadow that day!
4.When bloody kurta incident happened, he wasn't even there in the house.They showed him riding back home etc.
5.Sargi thali - he himself was fasting fr Nivi
6. Bike pipe being cut - they were on way to a date. Why wud he cut the pipe. He cud simply stop and tell Nivi, the Bike has broken down, Nivi wudn't hv known
7. Bulb incident - he was waiting for her in the room ( so sweetly decorated) and then came down to look for her. He will hv to be real fast to change the bulb, get rid of it & comeback - Come on..... his romantic plans were anyways foiled. He would not hv dec the room just to scare her with something else
8. Rope trick - He just had a photo shoot with her, why plan all that if u want her insane.
9.BS medicine change - He was talking to her on the phone from Delhi, YD confirms that to CC in another shot.

He definitely has a past with Sid. He def never wanted Nivi to marry Sid from day one. He deliberately planned the flirting track with Nivi, he was doing all the rituals leading to marriage, he always intended to marry her.

Sid has a different face, I'm sure of it and it will be interesting to know what it is.

Yupp dear totalyy agree . n tht is why i m sayng ki Viren is nt real MP .

n So valid .!!!! Why Viren will ruin his own Romantic dates ? I mean Okk let us suppose ki Viren is MP n After Nivi getting scared he romanced her becozz he wanted 2 cool her . But wht abt those incidents whch hapenned after Romantic dates ? I mean why he will ruin tht ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuvids08simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more story:

We are so confused about picture why is it with Viren so I will tell you the reason.

When Viren-Sid and Nivedita were child. Nivedita was close to Sid and Sid was protective towards Nivedita so Viren never liked it. Sid was also close to dadaji which JAAL couldn't tolerate. So what they did they kidnapped Sid and did plastic surgery gave him the face of Viren and gave Viren the face of Sid and bring Viren/Sid home and send Sid/Viren (idea chorao from Mahi ss given other dramatic turn) to boarding school. Sid/Viren shouted try to tell them he is not Viren but Sid but no one believed him and thought he is lying. After so many years Sood family arrived Shimla Viren/Sid got an opurtunity to get close to Nivi so both starting having feelings for each other because for Nivi he was the person who use to be her BF in bachpan but didn't know his identity. Now Sid/Viren came back and saw his love is being tortured by his brother. He beared everything snatched from him but couldn't bear his love snatched from him So started hating him and framing him in front of family and he knew if he tell Nivi anything like other she will not believe him so he is trying to give her clues so that when she ask he will tell her everythingLOLLOL.

See why I made this story because VD told Sid was protective about Nivi from childhood but in adult Sid except for friend fight we never found any protectiveness specially against his family but from the first episode Viren is shown to be very protective for Nivi even before knowing her identity he felt protective about herWink.

Hmm you took my idea and made it less confusing.... like my husband says.. "Good.. I like it" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hey ketty Vids, moni sorry didn't said Hi to anyone
But Vids it's possible as Viren is shown as multidimensional character which means his character has many sides one side he loves and romance Nivedita, make her top of world, making her strong, protecting her and immediately throwing her offgaurd and making her weak, stalking her, putting her in dangerous situations. He has both emotions going on simultaneously and he is not faking anything. He love Nivedita more than anything and wants her, desire her, want to prove her innocent, protect her but at the same time he hate Sid more than loving Nivedita wants to defame him.

He is best and worst in the one moment only that is why he is volatile and doesn't have comtrol on his emotions. I don't know how is he able to hide those strong emotions running inside him.

If we think logically without thinking Viren or Nivedita or anyother character these characters are more dangerous than any evil characters or the characters like Sid who doesn't stand up for u. As they just don't care of anything they doesn't fear about themselves also once their mission is accomplished if someone kill him too he will be more than happy. I will never frankly like Nivi with him if he is actually this kind of character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728gmann2010Gita97

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more story:

We are so confused about picture why is it with Viren so I will tell you the reason.

When Viren-Sid and Nivedita were child. Nivedita was close to Sid and Sid was protective towards Nivedita so Viren never liked it. Sid was also close to dadaji which JAAL couldn't tolerate. So what they did they kidnapped Sid and did plastic surgery gave him the face of Viren and gave Viren the face of Sid and bring Viren/Sid home and send Sid/Viren (idea chorao from Mahi ss given other dramatic turn) to boarding school. Sid/Viren shouted try to tell them he is not Viren but Sid but no one believed him and thought he is lying. After so many years Sood family arrived Shimla Viren/Sid got an opurtunity to get close to Nivi so both starting having feelings for each other because for Nivi he was the person who use to be her BF in bachpan but didn't know his identity. Now Sid/Viren came back and saw his love is being tortured by his brother. He beared everything snatched from him but couldn't bear his love snatched from him So started hating him and framing him in front of family and he knew if he tell Nivi anything like other she will not believe him so he is trying to give her clues so that when she ask he will tell her everythingLOLLOL.

See why I made this story because VD told Sid was protective about Nivi from childhood but in adult Sid except for friend fight we never found any protectiveness specially against his family but from the first episode Viren is shown to be very protective for Nivi even before knowing her identity he felt protective about herWink.

A very possibly reason. x
Good Morning/Evening Girls

Excellent theory Rach.

Hi Anisha welcome to the forum. I'm seeing u first time here.

Heyy thanx hun i'v been here for a while now but thank u really appreciate it. how are you? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Princess Mahi is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Good morning to my pyaari dis.
How are you all today??
OH gosh last night I had a dream ...
forget it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sigh rachu kal u were asking me about viren vm, aaj maine post ki and u hvnt even seen it *sigh*
Oh Sanju love you I want to see it ok I will see it in moment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index