Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 72)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. what are your discussing? 

Rach another fantastic theory, face off brilliant.

Vidya I loved your points. I was thinking the same yesterday, apart from HM incident there is no solid proof that Viren was involved in any other stalking incidents. Yesterday only I wrote in one my post that we were so angry at Viren for always brushing off stalker incidents whenever Nivi tried to talk to him, and always tried to make her calm by romancing her, so why would this guy first scare her to death and then try to pacify her, I mean what purpose does it serve in his revenge scheme.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Vidya I loved your points. I was thinking the same yesterday, apart from HM incident there is no solid proof that Viren was involved in any other stalking incidents. Yesterday only I wrote in one my post that we were so angry at Viren for always brushing off stalker incidents whenever Nivi tried to talk to him, and always tried to make her calm by romancing her, so why would this guy first scare her to death and then try to pacify her, I mean what purpose does it serve in his revenge scheme.
The purpose could be to make her dependant on him and fall in love with him. Lets face it, it worked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
My thoughts on Viren not being the MP
Vid I feel Viren is the stalker only they are not showing us fashback to maintain little suspense and they may not have shoot everything till now as story has to move further and they are showing everything bit by bit not the complete truth (though I really wish what you anamika and Moni are saying to be true but it doesn't seems to be true). I feel it's just revenge on anyone who is coming in his way. I don't feel bad for whatever he is doing with Sid, Divya, JAAL, YD but I really hate him for what he is doing with Nivi. When I think of that I really feels he doesn't deserve the trust of Nivi.

All the stalking has happened before or after he trying to romance Nivi
but he was also not shown present anywhere else and was near to the place of stalking
1. The broken photo in Nivren's room was after the love note by Viren to Nivi.
Ya but only he had the access to room he can be hidden there and after doing that he went downstair
2. The kitchen fire was soon after his flirting in the store room
Ya he was the one near storeroom and get that oil and can keep in the kitchen (for me this was the dangerous stunt). Till today I don't understand in this Nivi could have died or could have massive injury and how this stunt could have helped Viren in framing Sid. I mean Sid was no where near to scene and I get scared when I see this scene. How CT's are going to redeem this sin of Viren. I know I am liking his attitude but this doesn't make him redeameable to the extent to get Nivi.
3. The mysterious calls in VDs room was after he wrote the ILU on the wall. I feel I saw a woman's shadow that day!
4.When bloody kurta incident happened, he wasn't even there in the house.They showed him riding back home etc.

5.Sargi thali - he himself was fasting fr Nivi
6. Bike pipe being cut - they were on way to a date. Why wud he cut the pipe. He cud simply stop and tell Nivi, the Bike has broken down, Nivi wudn't hv known
7. Bulb incident - he was waiting for her in the room ( so sweetly decorated) and then came down to look for her. He will hv to be real fast to change the bulb, get rid of it & comeback - Come on..... his romantic plans were anyways foiled. He would not hv dec the room just to scare her with something else
8. Rope trick - He just had a photo shoot with her, why plan all that if u want her insane.
9.BS medicine change - He was talking to her on the phone from Delhi, YD confirms that to CC in another shot.

He definitely has a past with Sid. He def never wanted Nivi to marry Sid from day one. He deliberately planned the flirting track with Nivi, he was doing all the rituals leading to marriage, he always intended to marry her.

Sid has a different face, I'm sure of it and it will be interesting to know what it is.

Rest scenes were simple and forgivable but the Fire scene, BS med exchange and HM scenes are not forgivable and more over most of all the breaking of trust and using other for your own revenge. I agree all his stunts gave Nivi the power to fight back they are beneficial end results but the things were way too torturous. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728zarmeenogmann2010diyaloveskinnyGita97

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more story:

We are so confused about picture why is it with Viren so I will tell you the reason.

When Viren-Sid and Nivedita were child. Nivedita was close to Sid and Sid was protective towards Nivedita so Viren never liked it. Sid was also close to dadaji which JAAL couldn't tolerate. So what they did they kidnapped Sid and did plastic surgery gave him the face of Viren and gave Viren the face of Sid and bring Viren/Sid home and send Sid/Viren (idea chorao from Mahi ss given other dramatic turn) to boarding school. Sid/Viren shouted try to tell them he is not Viren but Sid but no one believed him and thought he is lying. After so many years Sood family arrived Shimla Viren/Sid got an opurtunity to get close to Nivi so both starting having feelings for each other because for Nivi he was the person who use to be her BF in bachpan but didn't know his identity. Now Sid/Viren came back and saw his love is being tortured by his brother. He beared everything snatched from him but couldn't bear his love snatched from him So started hating him and framing him in front of family and he knew if he tell Nivi anything like other she will not believe him so he is trying to give her clues so that when she ask he will tell her everythingLOLLOL.

See why I made this story because VD told Sid was protective about Nivi from childhood but in adult Sid except for friend fight we never found any protectiveness specially against his family but from the first episode Viren is shown to be very protective for Nivi even before knowing her identity he felt protective about herWink.

A very possibly reason. x
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Ketty,
Thanks. I hope we are right. There are many things that won't add up if stalker is Viren, I just tried to list them out. If he still is then the track is filled with bloopers.
But I can't ignore that everytime Nivi was upset, Viren's romantic plans were foiled . Both were parallel.So very unlikely same person did both. Lets see how it goes!

simran728gmann2010zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
sigh rachu kal u were asking me about viren vm, aaj maine post ki and u hvnt even seen it *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more story:

We are so confused about picture why is it with Viren so I will tell you the reason.

When Viren-Sid and Nivedita were child. Nivedita was close to Sid and Sid was protective towards Nivedita so Viren never liked it. Sid was also close to dadaji which JAAL couldn't tolerate. So what they did they kidnapped Sid and did plastic surgery gave him the face of Viren and gave Viren the face of Sid and bring Viren/Sid home and send Sid/Viren (idea chorao from Mahi ss given other dramatic turn) to boarding school. Sid/Viren shouted try to tell them he is not Viren but Sid but no one believed him and thought he is lying. After so many years Sood family arrived Shimla Viren/Sid got an opurtunity to get close to Nivi so both starting having feelings for each other because for Nivi he was the person who use to be her BF in bachpan but didn't know his identity. Now Sid/Viren came back and saw his love is being tortured by his brother. He beared everything snatched from him but couldn't bear his love snatched from him So started hating him and framing him in front of family and he knew if he tell Nivi anything like other she will not believe him so he is trying to give her clues so that when she ask he will tell her everythingLOLLOL.

See why I made this story because VD told Sid was protective about Nivi from childhood but in adult Sid except for friend fight we never found any protectiveness specially against his family but from the first episode Viren is shown to be very protective for Nivi even before knowing her identity he felt protective about herWink.

A very possibly reason. x
Good Morning/Evening Girls

Excellent theory Rach.

Hi Anisha welcome to the forum. I'm seeing u first time here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Rachu U r again becoming Negative .

U know dear u must hav hearedall sayng ki " We can't judge d deepeness of river till d time we ourself goes into it . "

It is also said tht if we want 2 learn Swim , 1st thng is 2 throw d particular person into d water n he/she himself/herself will start moving his/her hands n legs n dis is hu he/she will learn swim "

rght ? There r so many examples n sayngs like dis . So whtever  Viren did , we all were discussing tht yest only ki whtever he did it afterall is benefited 2 Nivi only  like said " Kuch paane ke liye , kuch khona padta hai " n it is very well true . Nivi might got Mental torture but all those thngs made her mental strong otherwise u only tell me would there b any other solution thru whch Nivi could hav been strong by Vien ? If there would hav been then definate;yy Viren would hav used tht but unfortunately CC n YSD torutured Nivi so much by their comments ki Viren didn't hav any option but 2 do dis .

Huever now also ii m damn sure ki Viren is nt MP .n it is nt 2 create any suspense n all .

simran728zarmeenoAnamikaSJainVirMan_ArShiGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index