Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

guys . the fact that Sid had never Mentioned Viren name in front of anyone till his entry shows the "Hatred" is equal on both sides. They both are smart at hiding it but they both have same feelings. for different reasons. Sid also Hates Viren bcos Viren always Loved Nivi. 

and Sid's aim was to keep Nivi under his arm's length. She was naive maybe did not do it knowingly but she did side Sid maybe. 

I think Viren was around them and always wanted to close to nivi but sid never allowed it. and he was the bossy one with all of them. 

and then 1 day Sid framed him and made him look like he has lost it. ..like you know ..Example Sid pushed Nivi on some hill and she got injured ...and then blamed the whole thing on Viren. So, many such incidents would have happened. All must have thought VIren is mad and psycho over Nivi. But it was Sid who was obsessed and psycho. 

Ya Simi Agrred . But d Prob is tht Sid never took Virens name ,it's understandable but why Nivi never took Viren 's name ?
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and my understanding is that kids of 5 or 6 yrs age are very capable of doing something n blaming someone else. 

Sid is very smart n shrewd to Frame Viren all his life ..bcos he knows Nivi is Viren's weakness. ...

Viren found out and wants Sid to come out and show everyone he is the MP. but he has to start somewhere to frame Sid and begin somewhere

so, what better way that HM?? Sid is alone n fighting with DD and trap him there.

So, he showed up in front of Nivi...with Sid's white shirt..so He can start the ball rolling from there..He never meant to hurt her or even attack her. He just wanted Nivi to See him in white shirt n think it is Sid. But Nivi started with mask and things went out of control. I dont think he touched her till then. Thats why I said earlier..why was MP just standing there looking at Nivi. What was his motive. If attack then get started and finish it off and if not then go home. Now I have my answer. He was standing there so Nivi can take in the white shirt n body type n think it is Sid when He comes in front of her.   

1st he did not accuse Sid. He only Informed everyone that Sid was there when MP attacked. He never blamed Sid. but eventually he will.

First he will lay all the points out and then make Nivi take his name.
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@All Okk guyzzzzz here it is almost 3 am . So GN n SD .

CyA will meett all of u directlyyy on thursday wid neew twisted epi o CCBm n my Viren n kinny .lolzz.

SO till then BYe n enjoyy CCBM n NIVREN n ofcourse My Viren /KINNy hehe
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simran, sweets I am not sure about Sid's dislike or hatred towards Viren! I cannot explain why he has never mentioned his name at all before, maybe it is a blopper on the CT's part, who knows? But based on what has been shown I do feel that Sid does not harbor those kind of feelings towards Viren. He was shown to be so encouraging and wanting to give good opportunity to Viren for work. Even, that first time when Viren had gone to the office and basically told him that he wanted to work on the new project and wanted to prove himself, I felt that he was proud of Viren. And then recently also he talked to BS to let Viren handle the new project completely. I don't know what do you think, sweets? Of course, I am simply interpreting  what has been shown, it is possible he also hates Viren a lot but the CTs just haven't shown that aspect at all to us viewers!
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Ya Simi Agrred . But d Prob is tht Sid never took Virens name ,it's understandable but why Nivi never took Viren 's name ?

Agree Simi may be you are right the emotions are same in both brother why I am saying this just because of one scene and that scene doesn't goes out of my mind when Viren said Sid is selfish and Sid retorted back saying Viren is selfish not him as he lived his life according to his terms. This fact really shows even Sid doesn't have any great feelings for Viren. Because if he really cared for him and was a very good soul as he is being shown than he would have made Viren understand that he is not selfish but instead he blamed him back really showed Sid also have too much poison against Viren. That's why I am scared ke kahin ye na ho Viren Sid ke khilaaf proofs ikatha karta reh jaaye aur end mein Sid Viren ko culprit prove kar de. Because last HM incident was done by Viren and Viren is stupid and straightforward immediately react about things and leaving lots of clues against him. Before HM scenes it looked like the person who is doing this is very sharp and know this game from years but HM incident was actually very different here it looked like person just learned about games and trying to play it but is getting caught admist of it. Most importantly he himself is coming and saying things and nothing like others are saying anything about the MP.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Agree Simi may be you are right the emotions are same in both brother why I am saying this just because of one scene and that scene doesn't goes out of my mind when Viren said Sid is selfish and Sid retorted back saying Viren is selfish not him as he lived his life according to his terms. This fact really shows even Sid doesn't have any great feelings for Viren. Because if he really cared for him and was a very good soul as he is being shown than he would have made Viren understand that he is not selfish but instead he blamed him back really showed Sid also have too much poison against Viren. That's why I am scared ke kahin ye na ho Viren Sid ke khilaaf proofs ikatha karta reh jaaye aur end mein Sid Viren ko culprit prove kar de. Because last HM incident was done by Viren and Viren is stupid and straightforward immediately react about things and leaving lots of clues against him. Before HM scenes it looked like the person who is doing this is very sharp and know this game from years but HM incident was actually very different here it looked like person just learned about games and trying to play it but is getting caught admist of it. Most importantly he himself is coming and saying things and nothing like others are saying anything about the MP.

OMG!! did that happen?? i didn't know Sid said Viren was selfish and vice versa i probably missed that epi x
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

You know girls, I am really liking this theory of Sid being the MP and actually warming up a lot to that idea as well. Wouldn't that be an unbelievably good track in the show?? First of all it would be a huge shocker because he has been shown as such a goody goody nice guy, right that apart from us no one really is even thinking on those lines. But the best aspect of this would be for HL and DD!! Man, I would so love to see HL's reaction if this actually comes true. This would be the perfect ultimate punishment for her, wouldn't it be?? But in retrospect, it would really hurt a lot of nice folks too, like I cannot imagine what it would do to VD, right? I really like her a lot. Not to mention BS and even Nivedita for that matter. She would be also hurt by this because he had been such a dear friend of hers!! When I think about it, maybe it is better that the MP is either CC or YD with or without JW. 😔

Payal, If NT and KS can live with the pain that Nivi has gone thru

Then I am sure VD and BS can live with some pain too. And YD will get shock of her life. She loved Bhuvan a lot n now his Son cannot get over KS daughter?? Wow tragedy of Life right??
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Simran, sweets I am not sure about Sid's dislike or hatred towards Viren! I cannot explain why he has never mentioned his name at all before, maybe it is a blopper on the CT's part, who knows? But based on what has been shown I do feel that Sid does not harbor those kind of feelings towards Viren. He was shown to be so encouraging and wanting to give good opportunity to Viren for work. Even, that first time when Viren had gone to the office and basically told him that he wanted to work on the new project and wanted to prove himself, I felt that he was proud of Viren. And then recently also he talked to BS to let Viren handle the new project completely. I don't know what do you think, sweets? Of course, I am simply interpreting  what has been shown, it is possible he also hates Viren a lot but the CTs just haven't shown that aspect at all to us viewers!

I feel Sid is extra smart. That's why even Viren did not believe in the beginning that Sid is doing all this. 
See CC plays in open n everyone know her..but Sid plays from behind. 
So he showed everyone he has no bad feelings..but real story is different

He wants Nivi to leave the house and Not fall in love with Viren. Then somehow Nivi will be still his friend and turn to him and Sid will again feel imp in Nivi's life. He wants her to keep him in her mind..
and VIren wants to take every thing abt Sid out her mind...wow what a battle 
simran728 thumbnail

OMG!! did that happen?? i didn't know Sid said Viren was selfish and vice versa i probably missed that epi x

This happened during the Hospital confrontation I think. When CC told everyone BS wish. Let me check. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey me sweety how r we all today??

OMG simruuu ur on a role today jaan. excellent work👏Im loving ur posts

ok i will be back in a sec but just wanted to pop in and say hi