Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 71)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
One more story:

We are so confused about picture why is it with Viren so I will tell you the reason.

When Viren-Sid and Nivedita were child. Nivedita was close to Sid and Sid was protective towards Nivedita so Viren never liked it. Sid was also close to dadaji which JAAL couldn't tolerate. So what they did they kidnapped Sid and did plastic surgery gave him the face of Viren and gave Viren the face of Sid and bring Viren/Sid home and send Sid/Viren (idea chorao from Mahi ss given other dramatic turn) to boarding school. Sid/Viren shouted try to tell them he is not Viren but Sid but no one believed him and thought he is lying. After so many years Sood family arrived Shimla Viren/Sid got an opurtunity to get close to Nivi so both starting having feelings for each other because for Nivi he was the person who use to be her BF in bachpan but didn't know his identity. Now Sid/Viren came back and saw his love is being tortured by his brother. He beared everything snatched from him but couldn't bear his love snatched from him So started hating him and framing him in front of family and he knew if he tell Nivi anything like other she will not believe him so he is trying to give her clues so that when she ask he will tell her everythingLOLLOL.

See why I made this story because VD told Sid was protective about Nivi from childhood but in adult Sid except for friend fight we never found any protectiveness specially against his family but from the first episode Viren is shown to be very protective for Nivi even before knowing her identity he felt protective about herWink.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 23 January 2011 at 6:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujavids08AnamikaSJainGita97moniluvskinshuk

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Wow Rach Faceoff - What a theory ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more story:

We are so confused about picture why is it with Viren so I will tell you the reason.

When Viren-Sid and Nivedita were child. Nivedita was close to Sid and Sid was protective towards Nivedita so Viren never liked it. Sid was also close to dadaji which JAAL couldn't tolerate. So what they did they kidnapped Sid and did plastic surgery gave him the face of Viren and gave Viren the face of Sid and bring Viren/Sid home and send Sid/Viren (idea chorao from Mahi ss given other dramatic turn) to boarding school. Sid/Viren shouted try to tell them he is not Viren but Sid but no one believed him and thought he is lying. After so many years Sood family arrived Shimla Viren/Sid got an opurtunity to get close to Nivi so both starting having feelings for each other because for Nivi he was the person who use to be her BF in bachpan but didn't know his identity. Now Sid/Viren came back and saw his love is being tortured by his brother. He beared everything snatched from him but couldn't bear his love snatched from him So started hating him and framing him in front of family and he knew if he tell Nivi anything like other she will not believe him so he is trying to give her clues so that when she ask he will tell her everythingLOLLOL.

See why I made this story because VD told Sid was protective about Nivi from childhood but in adult Sid except for friend fight we never found any protectiveness specially against his family but from the first episode Viren is shown to be very protective for Nivi even before knowing her identity he felt protective about herWink.

Totally agree. The story of childhood love may not be the reason for viren to hate sid. There has to be some strong reason which CT's trying their best to bring out otherwise it will be huge risk.  Because CT's don't let us predict the story.

The MP track which was on more than 3 months is on the path of revealing. And proving of nivi mad also not possible now. how they will take the story after this MP track. ????? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Yupp Anamika , U said wht i want 2 say n i hav said dis many times ki Viren is nt d real Stalker n he is dong all dis for various purposes . After all hamara Viren hai , hamara hotiee MULTi-TASKINg  jo karta hai lolzz LOL

@Rach heyy Rachuu Jaan hu r u dear ????Hug .Yes dear Lappy bhi exchange kar sakte honge . eyh bhi toh aacha idea hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@MIM Oops Soorry MIM . My Mistake lolzz.

@Rach  OMGG Rachu 2 gd haan ROFL

@Anamika Totalyy Totallyy agrred wid ur each n every word . I thnk dis cn b possibility

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

My thoughts on Viren not being the MP

All the stalking has happened before or after he trying to romance Nivi
1. The broken photo in Nivren's room was after the love note by Viren to Nivi.
2. The kitchen fire was soon after his flirting in the store room
3. The mysterious calls in VDs room was after he wrote the ILU on the wall. I feel I saw a woman's shadow that day!
4.When bloody kurta incident happened, he wasn't even there in the house.They showed him riding back home etc.
5.Sargi thali - he himself was fasting fr Nivi
6. Bike pipe being cut - they were on way to a date. Why wud he cut the pipe. He cud simply stop and tell Nivi, the Bike has broken down, Nivi wudn't hv known
7. Bulb incident - he was waiting for her in the room ( so sweetly decorated) and then came down to look for her. He will hv to be real fast to change the bulb, get rid of it & comeback - Come on..... his romantic plans were anyways foiled. He would not hv dec the room just to scare her with something else
8. Rope trick - He just had a photo shoot with her, why plan all that if u want her insane.
9.BS medicine change - He was talking to her on the phone from Delhi, YD confirms that to CC in another shot.

He definitely has a past with Sid. He def never wanted Nivi to marry Sid from day one. He deliberately planned the flirting track with Nivi, he was doing all the rituals leading to marriage, he always intended to marry her.

Sid has a different face, I'm sure of it and it will be interesting to know what it is.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumlamssihugmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yupp Anamika , U said wht i want 2 say n i hav said dis many times ki Viren is nt d real Stalker n he is dong all dis for various purposes . After all hamara Viren hai , hamara hotiee MULTi-TASKINg  jo karta hai lolzz LOL

@Rach heyy Rachuu Jaan hu r u dear ????Hug .Yes dear Lappy bhi exchange kar sakte honge . eyh bhi toh aacha idea hai LOL
Thanks Moni for loving the idea but lappy exchange can be done now but considring Sid handing business for past 3 yrs and Sid was in chandigarh and Viren delhi seems little tough but still with our jetspeed sood anything is possible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08simran728moniluvskinshuk

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sssiham

Thats very good Ashly that everyone is going to look beyond those articles coz what those articles were doing is making a mess of our thoughts and leaving us to draw our own conclusions, creating chaos in the process.  So lets go beyond what is shown to us and understand this mystery called Viren.
BTW, my name is Siham...I think I'm the oldest Nivren fan here on this forum, which I think helps me to stay a little more calm than all you young ones.
I actually thought I was Siham. Not spoken to you before, I'm Shanthi

HI Shanthi....where do u live?  I'm here in Kuwait...so when so many Nivren fans go to sleep, I wake up.

I write just once in a way when I really feel there is something worth putting down.  For the rest of the time, I just enjoy reading everyone's analysis and discussions.  Since most of us think alike when it comes to this jodi, someone or the other puts down the thoughts that come to my mind about the episode.
Hi Siham

I live in Doha. Its frustating sometimes, trying to catch up on the discussion in the morning as there is usually at least 30 pages to read.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728sihuDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index