Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 70)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@Anamika Definatelyy Anamika Real MP is Nt VIREN n i m sure of it . Becozz if Viren would hav been real MP then Ct's would hav shown Viren havng FB of all incidents n hu he did them ? but he got FB of only Last incident whch is proof tht He was involved in only last one . n Real MP is another person whom Viren has 2 catch .

Viren is dong so many tasks simultaneouslyy . He has sevral motives ongong in his mind .

1) He want sid 2 realize tht hu it feels when some close 1 blames u uneccearily

2) To Prove Nivi innocent

3) To make Nivi fall for him whch she already did but he wasnts 2 listen it frm her mouth

4) To catch d Real MP .

There might b other goals also whch Viewers had nt been shown or whch we r nt seeng becozz Viren is veryy veryy unpredictable guy .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusimran728AnamikaSJainScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Anamika Definatelyy Anamika Real MP is Nt VIREN n i m sure of it . Becozz if Viren would hav been real MP then Ct's would hav shown Viren havng FB of all incidents n hu he did them ? but he got FB of only Last incident whch is proof tht He was involved in only last one . n Real MP is another person whom Viren has 2 catch .

Viren is dong so many tasks simultaneouslyy . He has sevral motives ongong in his mind .

3) To make Nivi fall for him whch she already did but he wasnts 2 listen it frm her mouth

4) To catch d Real MP .

There might b other goals also whch Viewers had nt been shown or whch we r nt seeng becozz Viren is veryy veryy unpredictable guy .
yes Moni u r right even i think he is not the real stalker 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728AnamikaSJainScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

4) To catch d Real MP .

Heyy Pinky Hu r u dear HugHugHugHug

yupp I m damn sure ki Viren is nt Real MP n He just used d situations . I hope ki Soon All these thngs get cleared n we get our romantic NIVREN backk . Big smile .I m dyngg 2 see d romance of NivRen . Yaarr do u imagine if tht incident wouldn't hav hapenned in tht Lover's sheck , then we would hav got d muchh awaited CONSUMMAION of NIVREN . Haina? Oh god i m dreaminggg it Day Dreaming

sihusimran728AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Hello Shova, Santhi, Simi, Siham, AnamikaHug
Good morning/afternoon!!

So whats going on?
Yeah I can see that there is a discussion going on about Viren is the real MP or not?

As I have written on Page 65 I have a strong feeling that Viren is not the MP. Probably the only attempt he did was at the Resort where he manipulated Siddharth to be present too as he is fully aware that no one in his family would take his words seriously but would believe anything Siddharth says. So he got Siddharth to confirm that the Stalker followed Nivedita at their HM destination too. Viren could be only trying to prove Nivedita sane as he had promised her after rescuing from his family when they were taking her to the Hospital. He had promised Nivedita in the room that he would do anything to prove that she is innocent. He says a similar statement while they are at the Resort too. Also remember that we have not seen any Flash Backs of Viren regarding how he did the stalking if he is the real MP.

I feel that Viren could go to any extremes to prove that Nivedita is fine even if it is by putting the blame on anyone else. Who would be a better target than Siddharth with whom he wants to settle a score for his experience of being send away from home from childhood and for being the first love of the girl whom Viren fell in love with. Viren might have sensed that someone is definitely troubling Nivedita and might already have his suspicions on Siddharth as he has all reasons to do so. People rejected in love often do such things as a part of revenge.  Viren may also be trying to gather proofs of Nivedita's innocence. That may be why he questioned the servants about the rope and even checked with the Telephone Department regarding the Phone.This probably is a warning to family members that he would not take anything against his wife lightly the way he says that when more proofs come who knows the fingers would point to whom. The aim of the MP may be to brand Nivedita insane and Viren has already proved otherwise with the HM and Telephone incident. So now even if stalking incidents happen in future Nivedita would handle it boldly and the family members may not take it lightly or blame her for it. So maybe Viren may have one way or the other spoiled the MP's plans and scared the person of exposure by getting into the investigation himself.

Chanchal could be the MP because we saw how desperate she was to prove Nivi insane and the things she said to her behind the closed doors of NivRen Bedroom. Probably that is why Chanchal questioned Viren and asked him what he is up to. If Chanchal is the MP she knows that she did not go to HM destination nor did she send anyone else and things might have been probably set up by Viren himself. Being a schemer herself she knows that Viren did not tell everything about the incident to the Family. If my assumption goes right Viren's attempts would finally expose Chanchal. Also while framing Siddharth because of the hatred towards him probably he would also get Proofs against his Parents.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 23 January 2011 at 6:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihuvids08simran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97moniluvskinshuk

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I was wondering, y Divya is not involved??? Actually divya was also their childhood friend... Y viren's photo doesn't contain divya in it?
I think his mission was to separate sid n nivi.... VD once said, sid was protective of nivi  when he was child... I hope to protect nivi, sid might have done something, where the blame was put on viren instead.... 

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

exactly. He is just shown to be so dumb and without any brains its not even funny. At least his wife thinks something. maybe not the right things but she does. but Sid ..OMG. I think he suffers from the same disease we saw in Ghajni. where he gets up each day and forgets his past. haha Wink

after knowing what JAAL did to KS...he believes that CC cares for Nivi and hence taking her to the doc?? OMG. I cant stop laughing at his stupidity. I mean how? and why? wud CT show him this dumb?? AngryAngryAngry

for a second I feel Sid is the one with split personality Tongue and not Viren. THe reason being how in the world can someone so Dumb lead the company and work to take his company higher? Confused Just how? Maybe he has a diff personality at work that can think and make decisions.  Wink

bcos for sure..His Home Personality Does not think, does not work, does not make any decisions whatsoever and cannot take any relationship forward..LOL

. forget running Multi Million Dollar company...I would not hire this guy as my driver either. Becos If I will tell him to take me to the mall..he will take me to the beach. He is that opposite and stupid..and forgetful...Hahaha. Poor Sid. Kya CT ne kar diya??
One more thing kahin aisa to nahi at work place all the work is done by Viren I mean making projects, project proposals and Sid just sign and show them to dadaji and take all the credit because he doesn't seems to use his mind anywhere. Both brothers have laptops so things can be sent through emails. LOLWink

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingGita97

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
anamika good points
Anything is possible reallY!

I mean the real stalker could be YD and when she sees Sid being framed she will come out... and burst up.

simran728sihugmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkparty

4) To catch d Real MP .

Heyy Pinky Hu r u dear Hug

yupp I m damn sure ki Viren is nt Real MP n He just used d situations . I hope ki Soon All these thngs get cleared n we get our romantic NIVREN backk . Big smile .I m dyngg 2 see d romance of NivRen . Yaarr do u imagine if tht incident wouldn't hav hapenned in tht Lover's sheck , then we would hav got d muchh awaited CONSUMMAION of NIVREN . Haina? Oh god i m dreaminggg it Day Dreaming
i am fine Moni and i am Mim not pinkyLOLi am also waiting to see our romantic NivREnDay Dreaming and the romance guru VirenWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index