Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 63)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Ok guys gotta go. Extremely tired today of too much walking (too much exercise in one day is sometimes difficultto handleWink) Will cathch with u guys tomorrow. Good Nite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

girls....Please hear me out....With Current track ..I think its imp we forget how Viren should be punished and how he will suffer and how he is doing or did all wrong etc etc. 

We will enjoy these scenes only by thinking the following

1. Sid needs to suffer n be punished. He has to. No one is making him face the truth or feel bad. Why should only Nivi suffer and live with all the blaming n accusations. Let Sid take some more crap. he knows the truth of KS but still is quite. SPINELESS PIECE OF SOUL
2. This is nothing. Sid will be shattered completely and be left alone. I want that. 
3. Sid needs to repent and say sorry (maybe to Viren or Nivi or himself) i dont care. but he needs to have remorse. This guy has no REMORSE??? How can he say he loved Nivi?? Forget about standing up for her...HE DOES NOT EVEN FEEL BAD ABT PAST. He is just trying to move on without closing OLD CHAPTERS. That is not fair. 
4. Currently Sid is trying to move on like nothing has happened. and that is not right. and I agree with that. He has to pay a price before it is too late.
5. CC and YD need to get more slaps from VIren. They will own up to their words and will be punished by Viren. They will lose respect and truth has to come out. SLOWLY BUT SURELY. 
6. DD needs to doubt Sid even more and make herself to Confront to Sid as to why he is doing all this. This will make past come out...THEY CANNOT MOVE FORWARD OTHERWISE. 

All these things have to happen. Forget what will happen to Viren and Nivi in future.

i completely agree Simran..... i am just loving Viren rigth now...as to how he is getting back to everyone for Nivi..even though he doesnot love her... i want them to suffer..a lot more than they did to nivi..before the truth comes out....also.. as viren wants sid to lose his importance in the family..ths gaining his importance..he wants the same for nivi too...

Just Think Nivi has GONE THROUGH A LOT SO FAR and before we move ahead in CCBM EVERYONE NEEDS TO ANSWER AND PAY A PRICE FOR THEIR ROLE.

and Viren is making sure of that.

He is fighting for Nivi. WHen the whole truth will come out..we will see. These ppl have more wrong to Nivi than it is shown. VIren is so mad at them for continuously Harrassing Nivi that Now he has decided to make her strong and make stand up for herself by having Viren as an example n by her side. VIREN IS TEACHING EVERYONE SOMETHING. HAVE FAITH AND PATIENCE. NIVI WILL BE HIS BIGGEST BENEFACTOR.

Nivi is learning from Viren on how to stand up and how to ask questions and when you fight for yourself. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
It's 1:3O in the morning here and I just came back home from an evening out with my close friend and oh boy, am I extremely tired.
I just came back to check some posts and wanted to say good night to you all and will speak to you all later !

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
If Viren doesn't want Nivi to find out about robe or blood on bathroom floor then I guess he is simply being sloppy, over confidence can do that to a person.

Payal loved your points. I also don't want Nivi to confront Sid and then regret about it. Because so far it looks like Viren wants revenge on Sid for some unknown reason and we don't have any solid reason to think that he has some other ulterior motive to make Nivi ask question to Sid. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
bye zarmeen n mahi. gnite. see u tomorrow. 

Scintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
wow xavira and simran... great posts...i loved them...and i agree 200% ...as i said in my earlier posts also...that anti hero is one who elicits great sympathy and appreciation.... and i believe when the truth is revealed, viren will have its supporters back...

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Just realized one thing, we always complained about how Viren never listen to Nivi when she was talking about her fear after each stalker incident and somehow just tried to make her calm by romancing and doing nice stuff for her. Now I understand, this guy gives pain first and then also gives medicine too. LOL But I wonder why he was doing all this, just to frame Sid?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Goodnight, Zarmeen & Mahi! Sweet dreams, my lovelies! Hug

Simran, Ketty, even I am planning of calling it a night. Simran, hopefully I would get to chat with you tomorrow. Today was awesome, I had forgotten your relentless capacity to post some seriously action-packed posts. Clap Love you dear! Hug. Ketty, for you it's 1 hour later than me! Not feeling sleepy my dear!

Ashly - Sorry, dear didn't get much chance to chat with you. Come here give me a hug, Hug and don't dread cooking, my sweets!! Unhappy Sorry, that you don't enjoy it.

Sonia, hi! How are you, my dear? Hug Sorry, I am having to say hi and bye, but going to call it a night. Hopefully catch you online tomorrow.

Just realized, where did Rachu go away? I didn't realize when she went offline

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index