Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 62)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hi everyone...just logged in and wow i left at 23 and now we are on 61...lots of reading to do... but i had to right this...after reading mahi and mythri's post...awresome guys... really good posts... i loved the way viren redeems himself..and the way mythri you compared sid and viren...

sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
simi...loved ur names for each char...ur theory abt viren wanting nivi to question sid abt childhood sounds better dan questioning abt MP thing...

rachu...ur comparison of nivi-dadi n nivi-viren relation was superb...
but i dont think sid n viren r working together...

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ketty r u saying that Viren is expecting Nivi to forgive him once se finds out that he was the one who attacked her on their vacations and that was the time that she was lloking forward to her vacation with him. Jaani i don't think so. Viren is over confident rite now and he thinks that Nivi will never find out that he was behind all thsi coz as he said to himself in his room kay sach kiya hai woh  tou sirf mein janta hoon

Zarmeen I was talking from the POV that Viren loves Nivi and if he loves her than he is not suicidal to make mistake like hurting her with rod, without having some kind of convincing reason and he is counting on Nivi's forgiveness as she told him that gum ke badle gum dena pyaar nahi kehlata.

But if it's just purely for Sid's revenge purpose then I don't think Nivi will forgive him that easily. If you see Friday's episode, I thought he was deliberately leaving blood stain behind so Nivi can ask him question, in precap he did same with robe. So I am not sure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Guyzzz  i thought somethng so i cn share wid u . , I know many of u mist hav thought abt it .But then also i would like 2 share dis frm all of u .

So whatzz exactlyy Viren's motive is n wht exactlyy he is tryng 2 do ? especiallyy by leaving all clues infront of Nivi , If he is so foolish then why he is nt leaving any clue infront of his family ? Why only Nivi ?

Wht i thnk ki Viren is framing Sid n Himself simultaneously as MP . n Simultaneoslyy he wants 2 catch d real MP ( If he is nt d one whch i m 90% sure ki he is nt , He was just involved in last one )

Viren is Framing Himself .Why ?

Viren may hav bigg doubt on CC , It is nt at all difficult 2 suspect her for Viren especially . Viren knows one thng ki Whtever d case His Maa loves him .Yes she is evil , she cn go 2 any extent for seperating Nivi frm him .but butt butt one weakness whch she has , it is her own son VIREN . n Viren veryy well knows dis .

Viren knows ki Her mom will see her son's pain but she wil never b able 2 see tht Viren is called as Dhokebaaz , or culprit or  police will b called n Viren might bget arrested etc etc etc .or if worst  case happens then she will nt want Nivi 2 leave Viren as she knows abt Viren's Dhamki n tht is why she always tried tht Viren leaves Nivi n nt vice-versa .So Viren knows very well ki He is only her weaknes . 

So Viren is now intentionallyy leaving Clues infront Of Nivi , He wants Nivi 2 question him So tht he could explain her each n everythng . n then she cn also support him in dis game like he said 2 her " Main yeh Game tumare bina nahi jeet sakta " . So He wants nivi either 2 pretend infront of his family 2 expose Viren as MP . if he would hav told her his reasons 2 pretend as MP . Or he wants Nivi actuallyy 2 confrnt him infront of his own family (whch looks little difficult ) so tht every1 believes her becozz all knows tht Nivi loves Viren trust viren n she can't tell such a bigg thng abt Viren .

So overall if Viren thnks tht MP is CC then surelyy he would want Nivi 2 blame him infront of his family n then CC will come in b/w n will burst out d truth . n dis is how Viren's 1st motive of catchng d real Mp will b succeeded.

Viren is Framing Sid .Why ?

Viren might b framing sid for 2 reasons

1) He wants sid 2 realizee tht wht happens when every1 blames u for d crime whch u never does ( may b similar kind of hapenned wid Viren as well in his childhood )   . He completlyy Hats Sid n wants 2 take revenge . Why he wants 2 take revenge tht is we hav 2 see

2) Same reason like Viren had it for himself . Same goes wid Sid .Viren thnks tht MP is YSD He wants tht Nivi Should blame Sid infront of every1 as MP n then YSD will burst out her Crime as Sid is her LADLA POTA !!! . So Finallyy d Real MP will b Out

nice thought sushmita... i i dont doubt he is not the stalker himself..and is doing all this to find out the real stalker... there can be 2 reasons abt leaving clues:
first... he is being shown as a bit overconfident now...and could really be making mistakes...but lucky him...he is able to save himself everytime...
secondly...if he is leaving signs purposely..then it may be to test nivi..as to how much has she started trusting him..enough not to ask any questions..even if something comes infront of her... his expressions now a days i dont know what to believe in... he made us feel he is in love with her... while he is not... he looks to be shocked in front of her... while he had planned everything... and he seems to pretend he is ok..and not stressed... when she finds clues... when actually he is himself thinking of a reason that he can give her to justify his actions...

i mean im sure he will get away..with that blood mark easily... may be he  will say that he got hurt on the same day when he tried to catch the people... but he was worried abt her that he didnot mention this to her... i mean he knows how to make her believe him... so dont get caught by his expressions now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Guys...I am getting very scared now..as I keep watching the scenes from After HM part.... My whole Theory of Nivi NOT wanting to ask Sid abt MP and Viren pushing her ...lies on the fact that Viren is NOT REAL MP and he only did 1 or 2 things. Not Fire or other incidents.

If he did everything and wants Nivi to blame Sid for MP only and Hate Sid for MP thing Only...Then i don't know..what to think?? 

I don't think Viren will take 2 BIG CHANCES. First, when Nivi will find out he is the MP..it will be really bad. he knows he is dead right there

and second bcos Nivi always has soft corner for Sid ..she will not Forgive Viren for using that Soft Corner...so I am hoping for sake of Everyone..

CT will show Viren is not Real MP. Nivi will only Blame Sid for what is truth and it is revealed to us...and Viren will redeem himself when Real MP is out and all his deeds are out in front of Nivi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

hi payal dear....finally we r online at same time...Hug
i'm enjoying d  sunday morning but dreading d noon time (which is almost near) coz i've to enter kitchen Disapprove
yep excited to see nivi's reaction on seeing d bathrobe n whether he'll lie or not...

hi ketty dearHug....i'm loving dis sid bashing...
but i'm not sure if viren wanted nivi to see d bathrobe...to me it looked like how a normal person'll hide things...but viren is not any normal person, so not sure...

hi zarmeen dearHug...hope u r fine...
i agree with u...viren sounds overconfident...

zarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

payal. why you not participating in our discussion??? Wat are your thoughts babe about my last 5 posts. I have been explaining the point I feel and you did not say anything abt..Nivi's questioning Sid. 
Sorry, my Simran, sweets! Unhappy Nothing personal, my dear, I am agreeing to your posts but don't have much to add than what all you have already mentioned. And, on top of that, everything is just so confusing right now, there is no clarity about anything, whatsoever. I am absolutely clueless as to where the CTs are heading towards with this story line. Don't get me wrong, it is damn interesting and I am very intrigued with the current track but cannot predict or analyze anything just because there are so many loop holes and things that were shown to be completely non-existent just before few months, have now surfaced to the core, that is, this extreme dislike and hatred that Viren has against Sid. Honestly, that was a huge shocker for me, it really was! I just didn't see this coming at all or ever fathom that this was ever in the pipeline and could become a possibility. So, coming back to your topic of discussion about Nivi questioning Sid, this is all I can say about it :-
(1) I don't want Nivedita to question and doubt Sid. Just don't want that to happen. All she needs to do is ask herself and she will know that it cannot be possible.
(2) I want this plan of Viren to backfire because I believe that would be an extremely intense track of the show. Viren right now is literally like a bomb waiting to explode. He is so restless and so loosing his patience. He just wants Nivedita to question, confront and blame Sid by hook or crook.
(3) Viren's reason of wanting Nivedita to put the blame on Sid, is not driven by his love for Nivedita, or at least that's what I think. It is purely based on this hatred that he has towards Sid and now where is that extreme hatred stemming from is something I just cannot fathom at all.
(4) I also feel that Viren very much loves Nivedita, at this point there is no doubt in my mind about it, (despite what they are showing and what these various articles are publishing), however, that is also equally true that he is using Nivedita as a means to an end here to take this revenge as it just so conveniently happened that he could, right? His wife ended up being his enemy's ex-love and he is simply using that aspect to it's best advantage possible.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08simran728FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Gita97

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Ash and Sonia How r u guys doing

Simran before knowing Viren reaal intention we really can't perdict anything except for the Nivren scenes that he loves Nivi but since Ct have a memory loss problem so we r not even sure of that.

Ketty sweetie even if he loves Nivi he does not want her to find out that what is he upto.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index