Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 61)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi savera2007...thanx 4 reminding dat scene...so true...
i'm ashly....may i know ur name?....
Ashley, she goes by either Savera or Abidah. She lives in Denmark and so might not be online right now, sweets. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I hope Simi that you are right about Viren's intention of pushing Nivi to confront Sid. But from Viren's self talk I can only deduce that he wants Nivi to confront Sid because it will hurt Sid more coming from a person who he loved once. Don't know why Viren wants to hurt Sid though. Viren knows Nivi that's the reason he is able to manipulate her so far, assuming that he loves her more than his life, one thing is clear that he is counting on her goodness and forgiveness, that's why he is gambling with his life. Well Nivi stood up for Viren against her father after wedding and I have a feeling that Nivi will stand up for Viren this time too. But let's see what Viren's true intention behind all these, it's right now all too confusing, as in phone confrontation scene I thought Viren was suspecting CC or YD too. I don't even know CT have any idea where they want story to go.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Ketty. You know very well I have raised my concerns over CT many times. I have said they need to be fired bcos they are normally Drunk with Tequila and do not what they are doing. like giving everyone STML and Spineless dialogs. But what to do. we have no choice?? Sucks.

But, whatever it is ..I feel Viren self dialog towards Sid was also connected to Past and Childhood stuff with Nivi...Only When You Obsesses about something for 15 some yrs or whatever ...can you have such reactions. His return and things that happened now between them cannot make him Hate Sid so much. It has to a very Deep Wound. 
and that wound was affected to Nivi. and she is involved in this. There is no other reason to involve Nivi otherwise. Plus CCBM is abt her so she has to be there in every part of it right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
payal. why you not participating in our discussion??? Wat are your thoughts babe about my last 5 posts. I have been explaining the point I feel and you did not say anything abt..Nivi's questioning Sid. 

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Ashly..How are you babe?? and Thanks for Liking my posts. I was trying to make a point across that we can forgive Viren...

Also, did u read my thoughts on why Viren wants Nivi to question Sid?? Please tell me your POV

ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hi Ketty. You know very well I have raised my concerns over CT many times. I have said they need to be fired bcos they are normally Drunk with Tequila and do not what they are doing. like giving everyone STML and Spineless dialogs. But what to do. we have no choice?? Sucks.

But, whatever it is ..I feel Viren self dialog towards Sid was also connected to Past and Childhood stuff with Nivi...Only When You Obsesses about something for 15 some yrs or whatever ...can you have such reactions. His return and things that happened now between them cannot make him Hate Sid so much. It has to a very Deep Wound. 
and that wound was affected to Nivi. and she is involved in this. There is no other reason to involve Nivi otherwise. Plus CCBM is abt her so she has to be there in every part of it right?

ROFLROFLROFL I know yaar some times I feel so frustrated by CTs of this show, so many loop holes and every character having STML, just like them. LOL

But you are right this is Nivi's story, not Viren's or not Sid's. She have to emerge as winner in the end. Now we just have to see that how all these is going to change her and make her stronger. About childhood I still have some doubts, if you remember very early episodes, Nivi, Divya, Aditya all were talking about their childhood and Sid but no one ever mention Viren before. Even in one scene Sid and Nivi were talking about their pic together, in that pic, they were same age as the pic Viren has, but none of them mentioned Viren at all. May be CT just got this idea of Viren's disturb childhood that's why we never saw or heard about Viren when Sid's or Nivi's childhood is mentioned in this show.

Edited by gmann2010 - 22 January 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
SID IS DUMBEST PERSON IN SOOD HOUSE AND VERY EASY TO ATTACK. SO BOTH VIREN AND HIS MUM CC PiCkED Him. See my post and tell me your POV

exactly. He is just shown to be so dumb and without any brains its not even funny. At least his wife thinks something. maybe not the right things but she does. but Sid ..OMG. I think he suffers from the same disease we saw in Ghajni. where he gets up each day and forgets his past. haha Wink

after knowing what JAAL did to KS...he believes that CC cares for Nivi and hence taking her to the doc?? OMG. I cant stop laughing at his stupidity. I mean how? and why? wud CT show him this dumb?? AngryAngryAngry

for a second I feel Sid is the one with Split Personality Tongue and not Viren. THe reason being how in the world can someone so Dumb lead the company and work to take his company higher? Confused Just how? Maybe he has a diff personality at work that can think and make decisions.  Wink

bcos for sure..His Home Personality Does not think, does not work, does not make any decisions whatsoever and cannot take any relationship forward..LOL

. forget running Multi Million Dollar company...I would not hire this guy as my driver either. Becos If I will tell him to take me to the mall..he will take me to the beach. He is that opposite and stupid..and forgetful...Hahaha. Poor Sid. Kya CT ne kar diya??

and one more POV

also, it is not completely true has all Sid cares is Sood Honor bcos remember he did try to halt the wedding after taking it to the last Second. That's where he reached his Height of Stupidity and Now his wife is getting there and they will be @ Epitome of Stupidity Mount. 

All I can say is I hope CT reverse mode his character. This Spineless Creature is too much too take and he is competing very strongly with the Green monster creature to reach the Highest Point of Stupidity.

I am glad he is in Stupidity Coma right now with DD and not Nivi. 

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I hope Simi that you are right about Viren's intention of pushing Nivi to confront Sid. But from Viren's self talk I can only deduce that he wants Nivi to confront Sid because it will hurt Sid more coming from a person who he loved once. Don't know why Viren wants to hurt Sid though. Viren knows Nivi that's the reason he is able to manipulate her so far, assuming that he loves her more than his life, one thing is clear that he is counting on her goodness and forgiveness, that's why he is gambling with his life. Well Nivi stood up for Viren against her father after wedding and I have a feeling that Nivi will stand up for Viren this time too. But let's see what Viren's true intention behind all these, it's right now all too confusing, as in phone confrontation scene I thought Viren was suspecting CC or YD too. I don't even know CT have any idea where they want story to go.
Ketty r u saying that Viren is expecting Nivi to forgive him once se finds out that he was the one who attacked her on their vacations and that was the time that she was lloking forward to her vacation with him. Jaani i don't think so. Viren is over confident rite now and he thinks that Nivi will never find out that he was behind all thsi coz as he said to himself in his room kay sach kiya hai woh  tou sirf mein janta hoon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index