Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 60)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I am with Zarmeen, I don't want Nivi to question Sid either. I don't like Sid and I am not concern about him, I am just worried about Nivi because if she wrongly accuses Sid for all this things, she won't be able to forgive herself. She is really good soul, she never even thought wrongly of her enemies, and Sid is her childhood friend. I don't want her to suffer with guilt and that to for a person who doesn't deserve her sympathy, guilt or any kind of concern. I know why Viren is forcing her to do this but I just hope that this time VIren doesn't succeed in manipulating Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

LUV it SIM~!!! awesome post!  : )

Thanks Suchi. So sweet of you. Nivi is Viren's only Hope (we all know that). She is the only one who can change things for him and make him feel everything that he Never Got.

So, when i think from Viren's POV as to why he would push Nivi to Question Sid..only one thing comes to my mind. ..

For the first time someone will stand up for Viren !!!!!..and that's what Viren wants. He wants sense of ownership from Nivi in Front of the whole house like he shows everyone....

he wants Sid to know that Nivi loves him. That Why he said ..Go ask him questions because that will show him ..you Love me and You are Mine now...and Thats Why Viren said to himself "My 2nd victory"....I have won over her love that was urs once upon a time. 

Edited by simran728 - 22 January 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaprajeeShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Good morning, Ashley!! Hug How are you sweets?? Enjoying your Sunday morning?? Good to have you here online. Smile I can finally get to chat with you otherwise on weekdays, when you are providing us the live episode updates, I am at work and unable to post much, especially that early in the morning.

So, you are excited about the Monday episode?? I know I am! Eagerly awaiting it. As Ketty said it in her previous post that it is really getting to be quiet intense and very interesting. And, that's true, I cannot wait to see this mystery surrounding Viren unfold. So, waiting to get a glimpse into his past..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

LUV it SIM~!!! awesome post!  : )
Hi Suchi! Hug Good evening, dear?? So, have you been getting badly distracted by us or what? Because I saw that you have written only one more scene in Family Waves. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

gud morning/evening dears...Hug
just started reading fm pg 42...

simi dear...i loved ur post abt wat to think to enjoy d show...
after reading it, i'm wondering if viren left d wound unattended to punish himself 4 hurting nivi in dat incident....

Hi Ashly, Hug how r u sweetie? I think we just like to pick a character and keep bashing him/her, today is Sid's turn to face our wrath. LOL

simran728Scintillatingashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am with Zarmeen, I don't want Nivi to question Sid either. I don't like Sid and I am not concern about him, I am just worried about Nivi because if she wrongly accuses Sid for all this things, she won't be able to forgive herself. She is really good soul, she never even thought wrongly of her enemies, and Sid is her childhood friend. I don't want her to suffer with guilt and that to for a person who doesn't deserve her sympathy, guilt or any kind of concern. I know why Viren is forcing her to do this but I just hope that this time VIren doesn't succeed in manipulating Nivi.

Actually Ketty No One knows right now Why Viren wants Nivi to question Sid.
and CT have not shown us what Viren wants Nivi to question either

Is it about MP stuff or something else.
We have to wait and watch.

and Viren knows Nivi's past and he knows everything abt MP too. If he is not sure Sid is MP then he would never force Nivi to confront Sid.

He knows Nivi more than anyone else. He knows She forgave Sid and he knows her Soul and how pure and tender and delicate she is. Believe me. ..he knows.

So, after knowing all this if He is Pushing Her to Ask Something...It will have some value. It has to have some value. This will not be a Guilt Trip down the lane.

Believe me CT will not drag this Track so long and make Nivi So strong to face Sid and Then make her Feel Bad and GO to Sid again to Say Sorrry. That will not happen. Viren will not let that happen.

So, lets relax and enjoy the show. We will Drool Over Nivi when She will Confront Sid. We will be shocked as to what She will bring up.

Also, Nivi knows Viren too. She knows He is bringing the whole MP thing in Day Light. So, why Will she ask Sid.?? She can tell him..whatever you are doing n asking is enough. But no, That is not enough. Something else has to be there.

Edited by simran728 - 22 January 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
navi dear...loved ur post abt viren's pov....it makes me hate him less....

simi dear...ur post abt y u wud 4give viren was superb...

navi, simi, faizu, ketty....u guys r making me too to 4give him....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hi savera2007...thanx 4 reminding dat scene...so true...
i'm ashly....may i know ur name?....

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index