Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 57)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach liked you theory of brothers working together but in that phone confrontation, CC was scared not YD, YD was just shocked. When Viren told SId that your signature is on this paper, after that they showed CC's face and she was clearly scared. I don't understand CC's scared expressions in that scene. 
She knows Viren and might be thinking that now Viren has started working on this and once he will directly point finger on Sid then reason will also come clear that Sid and Nivi wanted to get married or maybe Sid get provoked and point his fingers toward them saying about Keshav incident once Sid said that every truth will be out in open and may be Viren find out that too as he has started his investigation.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 22 January 2011 at 6:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Rach, sorry sweets don't follow your post. So, you are saying that Sid and Viren are in this together so that they could make YD owe up to her mistake? And that's why Sid is not vehemently defending himself and letting Viren subtly put the blame on Sid's shoulders? So, where does Viren's hatred and dislike for Sid come into play then?
May be there is no hatred and he might be just provoking him to speak the truth see Sid also needed to push to tell everything but he is keeping mum increasing the problems so when accusation start on falling on Sid then only Sid will speak against JAAL about Keshav incident.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
True Payal, Viren clearly looked mad at SId, hatred towards Sid was all over his face. But it is amazing that since Viren's entry, I know both brothers didn't look like close buddies but I never would have guessed from Viren's behavior that he was harboring so much hate for his brother. Only time he was angry at him was in hospital and at wedding confrontation. Wedding confrontation Viren told Sid that Nivedita is my would be wife and if someone ever tried to hurt her, then I will won't be able to tolerate. This is all making my head spin. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rach liked you theory of brothers working together but in that phone confrontation, CC was scared not YD, YD was just shocked. When Viren told SId that your signature is on this paper, after that they showed CC's face and she was clearly scared. I don't understand CC's scared expressions in that scene. 
She knows Viren and might be thinking that now Viren has started working on this and once he will directly point finger on Sid then reason will also come clear that Sid and Nivi wanted to get married or maybe Sid get provoked and point his fingers toward them saying about Keshav incident once Sid said that every truth will be out in open and may be Viren find out that too as he has started his investigation.
Quite possible Rach. Let's see how it unfolds. 

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

True Payal, Viren clearly looked mad at SId, hatred towards Sid was all over his face. But it is amazing that since Viren's entry, I know both brothers didn't look like close buddies but I never would have guessed from Viren's behavior that he was harboring so much hate for his brother. Only time he was angry at him was in hospital and at wedding confrontation. Wedding confrontation Viren told Sid that Nivedita is my would be wife and if someone ever tried to hurt her, then I will won't be able to tolerate. This is all making my head spin. 
Ketty, I so agree with you on that. Ever since Viren's entry I had actually really wanted to see the bonding between brothers and felt that this bonding was really great and it did exist but the CTs were not showing or focusing enough on it. Never ever did I feel that Viren harbored such extreme dislike and hatred towards Sid! It really was a shocker for me to find out that Viren's stalker incident(s) were actually driven from his hatred towards Sid. They were always shown to have such good rapport but I think this was very deliberate. The CTs didn't just want the viewers to at all under any circumstances even guess that there could be a possibility of a rivalry between the brothers. I guess maybe they wanted to have this 200% shock factor on the viewers and they clearly succeeded, right??

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujasimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, just a thought while I was re-watching yesterday's episode, didn't you find baby Nivedita to be exceptionally cute and adorable?? Awww, I so loved that picture of hers (didn't even look at baby Sid Angry). I don't think they could have got a more appropriate little girl to show Nivedita! I so loved those gynomrous doe-like eyes, that practically take up the whole of her face and which have this immense amount of innocence and shyness dripping from them and with those adorably long & cute piggy tails, they couldn't possibly have created a better version of miniature Nivedita, right? What do you guys think??

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 6:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey girls, just a thought while I was re-watching yesterday's episode, didn't you find baby Nivedita to be exceptionally cute and adorable?? Awww, I so loved that picture of hers (didn't even look at baby Sid Angry). I don't think they could have got a more appropriate little girl to show Nivedita! I so loved those gynomrous doe-like eyes, that practically take up the whole of her face and which have this immense amount of innocence and shyness dripping from them and with those adorably long & cute piggy tails, they couldn't possibly have created a better version of miniature Nivedita, right? What do you guys think??
Look payal don't hate young Sid I like that little guy he was also looking cute and jaan still we don't know what is the past whether he has done anything or not or we are unnessarily bashing him. Till now except keeping mum he hadn't sone anything wrong so can't hate him much. Ya his stupid silence caused Nivedita so much harm I agree but right now we can't depict what Sid is upto why is he silent now also why is he not getting what Viren is doing though anyone can understand what he is upto in the hall 2 times not that he is playing game but he is blaming Sid if DD could understand why Sid couldn't get that Viren is indirectly blaming him. Something is really fishy here.

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Look payal don't hate young Sid I like that little guy he was also looking cute and jaan still we don't know what is the past whether he has done anything or not or we are unnessarily bashing him. Till now except keeping mum he hadn't sone anything wrong so can't hate him much. Ya his stupid silence caused Nivedita so much harm I agree but right now we can't depict what Sid is upto why is he silent now also why is he not getting what Viren is doing though anyone can understand what he is upto in the hall 2 times not that he is playing game but he is blaming Sid if DD could understand why Sid couldn't get that Viren is indirectly blaming him. Something is really fishy here.

[/QUOTE]
Rachu.....you really expecting Sid to figure out why Viren is doing all this? n see beyond the surface??? Oh that is no Sid. He cant see obvious things then forget going deep into things. 

I mean you think he is that smart?
I mean this the same guy who could not figure that JAAL were the ones to sep Nivi and him
He could not figure out that DD loved him and thats why Nivi is backing out
He believed KS did cheat and believed JAAL accusations are true n sided them ?? 
If that guy from work would not have come forward n told him...he wud have never known.  forget abt finding anything out himself. 

Common ..Sid is Dumb. More than anyone else in the whole Sood house. he cant see anything more than himself n cant think anything.

Rem he stopped JW from taking BS wheel chair ahead in Jagarata?? and CT showed him thinking etc...
But then later on we find out CC is resp for BS meds till Nivi took over?? I mean how? How and Why  Sid would allow CC to be resp for such an imp job. How did he not think that they can kill BS too??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index