Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 56)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey peoples i am back
oh payal ur mom is leaving?? i dint know thisOuch. awww so sad, well hope she has a safe trip. give her a hug from me. and u dont be sad, we r here and we r like a family naa??

ok now the theory simran and payal are saying i totally agree. even i was thinking about this last night but thought it was way too off topic and mabye i am thinking way beyond but i am glad u guys are thinking these to.
Hey look who is here my lovely shova I love you sweety I was missing you wow wonderful that you are voting I am sure voting will end on Monday when voting was extended till tuesday then also I knew it will be extended for a week as it can't be ended in middle of week

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Rach I agree with you that something might have happened in adulthood too, person cannot be labeled as irresponsible for something he did in childhood. That BS dialogue about not losing his way again mad me wonder that day too that he would have done to lose BS's trust, BS doesn't event trust him to drive a car. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Rachu..the reason I am thinking the pic is related to her asking questions or triggering her to ask question is bcos see..
After they came into the bedroom and Nivi showed the pic to Viren ....he said this is You and Sid..don't you remember?? and she said "yes, I do remember and I was wondering why you have it with you and why you did not tell me..."
but then she changed her mind. She did not ask any questions to abt the pic deeper. As if her mind thought of something. Something that pointed her to Sid.
Something that changed Nivi's mind abt Sid and made her to think of asking Sid questions.
Like as if in the hall ..when Viren proved to Nivi that Sid is not as innocent as he looks. and see this pic too. N Viren is telling nivi indirectly.."if you remember here also he has manipulated the situation and made himself look good and did not take resp of his actions....just like right now."
and his indirect message ...has reached Nivedita. She is understanding that Sid is not what he looks like n he could have done things in the past ..which she never realized. 
Hey Simran, sweets, I think you are misinterpreting this scene between NivRen here or maybe I am, not sure? I think when Viren asked her again that what did she want to ask him before, she went and pulled out the picture and basically tried to explain to him that when she found it, she had all these questions/doubts but after what Viren did downstairs with the phone incident to prove Nivedita's sanity, she now does not want to question him at all as she completely trusts him. Can you confirm this? I don't think that she changed her mind at all or thought of something!! What do you think??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamsashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I agree with you that something might have happened in adulthood too, person cannot be labeled as irresponsible for something he did in childhood. That BS dialogue about not losing his way again mad me wonder that day too that he would have done to lose BS's trust, BS doesn't event trust him to drive a car. 
Rach, Ketty - Okay, so now that you mention that dialogue of BS, yes it seems more and more likely that something happened during adulthood, which was clearly Sid's fault but he did not owe up to his mistake and so Viren ended up taking the burnt of it and got blamed for something that was clearly not his wrong deed to begin with and got labeled as this irresponsible and immature chap. But guys, what could this possibly be? And do you really think that Nivedita could have been involved here? Maybe she wasn't at all and Viren when he came back to Shimla maybe did plan to take a revenge and his falling in love with Nivedia was incidental and then once he found out about Sid and Nivi's past, must have thought of this plan??

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 5:36pm

prajeesimran728lamsgmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach, Ketty - Okay, so now that you mention that dialogue of BS, yes it seems more and more likely that something happened during adulthood, which was clearly Sid's fault but he did not owe up to his mistake and so Viren ended up taking the burnt of it and got blamed for something that was clearly not his wrong deed to begin with and got labeled as this irresponsible and immature chap. But guys, what could this possibly be? And do you really think that Nivedita could have been involved here? Maybe she wasn't at all and Viren when he came back to Shimla maybe did plan to take a revenge and his falling in love with Nivedia was incidental and then once he found out about Sid and Nivi's past, must have thought of this plan??
Yep true as Viren's self talk main khara hoker tamasha dekhunga refers that only but I don't understand one thing why Sid is not reacting properly even after HM scene when Viren was manipulating Sid and Sid was saying like 5 yr old kid and during phone incident too he said he doesn't remember any signing of papers I mean he could have said I never signed phone papers and say something strong to defend himself but it seems he avoided the questions as he doesn't remember he signed any such papers. Either he is so dumb to not understand that why would his employs will come and get telephone paper signed and then start the phone or there is something else. He is businessman can't he think these details how without his consent papers can be signed or sent to TD. I think may be both are together in this and have doubt on YD doing this that's why Sid is helping Viren to frame him so that YD can come clear that I did it because Chanchal will be more than happy if Sid is framed.

prajeesahujaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Payal, sorry I didn't notice that U have said the same thing back there as i keep multitasking here :(

well, i need to go now. probably, will meet u all tomorrow.

@Shova: thanks for your warm welcome! could not stay longer last night as i was so exhausted.
@all: good night

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Rach liked you theory of brothers working together but in that phone confrontation, CC was scared not YD, YD was just shocked. When Viren told SId that your signature is on this paper, after that they showed CC's face and she was clearly scared. I don't understand CC's scared expressions in that scene. 

prajeesimran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Rach, sorry sweets don't follow your post. So, you are saying that Sid and Viren are in this together so that they could make YD owe up to her mistake? And that's why Sid is not vehemently defending himself and letting Viren subtly put the blame on Sid's shoulders? So, where does Viren's hatred and dislike for Sid come into play then?

prajeesimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index