Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 53)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Abhidah i cn understand wht u r sayng but dear like it is said in MAhABHARATA " 2 do evil thngs is sin but 2 let tht evil thng happen is more dangerous Sin " n thatzz wht Sid did till now n still dong . So it doesn't hav any relation wid upbringing

As far as Viren is concerned , I don't thnk he is ruined , infact i thnk he is a perfect person who supoorts rght n only rght n truth n never allow wrong thng 2 happen . He stops it either by hook or crook . n tht is wht a peron should b . A person should know wht 2 speak , where 2 speak , when 2 speak , hu 2 speak n whom 2 speak . dis all qualities Viren has .n So i don't thnk at all ki He is ruined .

Well Sid will learn from his mistakes and speak up... Maybe too late, but it will come. I am sure about it and when he will speak, then it will be like pandoras box... 

Viren... well he is "ruined" but have got fortunately Nivi at his side, so the shortcomings he might lack she will indirectly make sure that these aren't there anymore.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Well little bit off topic from what we are discussing right now, but how come Viren stopped counting Nivi's smiles? doesn't it matter anymore to him? Or 20 smiles are already reached and purpose was different?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Suchi di - I re read the post and couldn't see where I have said Sid as bad and Viren as good...could you please let me know!!

Hmm May be I am confused or didn't understand what you wrote but you wrote this

So my question to everybody is why term SID as bad and Viren as good...just because Viren is showing his hatred openly and doing something about it??

I am starting to really hate this SID character!!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 22 January 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

OK
FINE
You guyz are bringing me back to the niv.ren land

There is only one dot left between them now
I want it to remain.. or else what if he breaks my heart again : (

========

besides that awesome analysis everyone here, Navz abidah rach faiza, and props up to SIMSSSSSSSSSS for echoing my thoughts abotu SID.

That boy needs PUNISHMENT seriouslyy!! for everything he has done and not done so far.

======

Staying silent is not an answer it can cause immense damage.

And SID has to pay for his silence and Viren will make him pay!

Hi Suchi. How are you dear? I am going to read your chp 4 tonight. just did not get time yet.

Also, If my words could bring niv.ren closer and only 1 dot is left then I am happy.
I am happy that I was able to talk to your heart who loves Niv.ren very much but is hurt right now.
Dear, that whats I feel so, I wrote it. That before CCBM can move forward. Before Niv.ren or Sidya continue this journey.. they all have to answer to Viren for Nivi. They have to close these old chapters before opening new ones and be Accountable for their deeds.

They all will have to face Nivi's questions, wrath, anger and punishment. 
Esp Sid. I hate him. SPINLESS PIECE OF CRA*. He will be left alone in this mess and will face and feel what it is like to be in Nivi's shoes. and I am so Thankful to Viren for brining Nivi to justice and framing Sid and breaking his picture perfect image.

See if Viren was taking badla from Sid just for himself then He would not have used Nivi.
But he is taking Badla for Nivi too. N he is making Nivi take her badla too. Thats why he wants Nivi to question him. and Not Just for present deeds but also for past Deeds where Sid has wronged Both Nivi and Viren and he will have to face both of them now. He cannot hide behind his Dadasaheb anymore like he might be doing as a kid. 

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
if thats the case man I would give out ladoos..

If nivi were to question Sid then that would be the best! cause he needs to answer her.

Even last time when nivi was talking to the YD (marriage confrontation scene) Instead of telling the truth , sid was trying to shut her up.

Spineless!!!

All he cares about is his fake status. Even on the day when CC was throwing her out he was running like a worm but not aiding her.

And when nivi threw her doubts on him , confronting sid that may be he is the stalker he called her mad ( i didn't watch that episode, but i read in the updates that he called her mad)

WOW what a WONDERFUL man!

and I cannot imagine HOW can anyone with even an iota of heart , want Sid as a husband for NIvi.

thats why I say Divya and Sid are made for each other!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Abidah I understand what you are saying about Sid, so in this case both main man lead are ruined because of their upbringing, Sid because of indulgence, that makes him indebted to those around him and Viren because of rejection that makes him vindictive to those around him. I know upbringing plays a very big role in person's personality but when you grow up you try to overcome your short comings, but here even after knowing what is wrong, Sid is unable to act on it. I understand respect for elders and all but if you see even when Viren is shouting in anger, he never loses a respect in his voice for person he is addressing. Even if I try harder I won't be able to justify Sid's silence.

Wow Abidah and Ketty jaan. Yea I agree that over doing anything will cause harm eventually. The family in the end is responsible in making Spineless Sid and Bad As* Attitude Viren.

OK Then! I want to say Thank you to Sood household bcos of them Sid is like this and Viren got Nivi in the end. As long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with. 

savera2007Shayafangmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by gmann2010

Abidah I understand what you are saying about Sid, so in this case both main man lead are ruined because of their upbringing, Sid because of indulgence, that makes him indebted to those around him and Viren because of rejection that makes him vindictive to those around him. I know upbringing plays a very big role in person's personality but when you grow up you try to overcome your short comings, but here even after knowing what is wrong, Sid is unable to act on it. I understand respect for elders and all but if you see even when Viren is shouting in anger, he never loses a respect in his voice for person he is addressing. Even if I try harder I won't be able to justify Sid's silence.

Wow Abidah and Ketty jaan. Yea I agree that over doing anything will cause harm eventually. The family in the end is responsible in making Spineless Sid and Bad As* Attitude Viren.

OK Then! I want to say Thank you to Sood household bcos of them Sid is like this and Viren got Nivi in the end. As long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with. 

@ Simran: 

Love the comment: "s long as Nivi and Viren remain together...in the show..we can deal with everything else. Including all Jungle Characters and Circus Characters (HL, PT and KS) with HL being the ring master. who has no lions but just monkeys around her to play with." 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

if thats the case man I would give out ladoos..

If nivi were to question Sid then that would be the best! cause he needs to answer her.

Even last time when nivi was talking to the YD (marriage confrontation scene) Instead of telling the truth , sid was trying to shut her up.

Spineless!!!

All he cares about is his fake status. Even on the day when CC was throwing her out he was running like a worm but not aiding her.

And when nivi threw her doubts on him , confronting sid that may be he is the stalker he called her mad ( i didn't watch that episode, but i read in the updates that he called her mad)

WOW what a WONDERFUL man!

and I cannot imagine HOW can anyone with even an iota of heart , want Sid as a husband for NIvi.

thats why I say Divya and Sid are made for each other!!

That is the case Suchi !! If Viren did not want Nivi to ask question he would not have pushed uptil this point..He can speak for her..but Not This Time. Now, He wants Nivi to Speak up and ask Sid. See Viren said in the precap...."Siddharth,..get ready now...Nivi will come to ask you questions for which you will have no answers.."

and My feeling says that Pic will have something to do with Nivi asking Sid questions about their Childhood. not just present MP questions. Bcos she knows Sid will avoid those questions and will say he does not know anything. 

But, there is something in the past that Both Nivi and Viren knows that SID did something bad. and Only Nivi can bring it up and ask him. and Viren wants her to ask Sid. 

Bcos I see no reason for that childhood pic to come up now. It has come up bcos Viren wants to Remind Nivi of something in the past and raise her doubts even more..

Like Maybe in this pic. ..It was suppose to be Viren but Sid cheated or did something and got Viren in trouble and got the pic himself... something like that. 

savera2007FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamsScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index