Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 52)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I just saw the last Bidaai scene (finally) and although now I can only imagine Viren and Nivi together, the scene where they took aashirvaat from Ranvir and Sadhana's picture made me cry. I mean I never really watched the show until I moved into my new house (which is almost a year ago- woah) and I went back and watched old Anmol-Anamiks scenes and I still can't get over how they ruined that love story and added Apurva (I can't call him by that screen name) but it made me cry watching the last episode. I know I shouldn't talk about that on this thread but that raises questions...

say Viren was killed off (Oh God, I hope not)... who would you want to see Nivi with?

(Honestly, I don't think that I would ever be able to remarry if Allah forbid my husband [which I don't have yet but InshaAllah some day] died... I still only think that you can truly fall in love once and well that's sort of why I hated Titanic... now Mohabbatein, that is what I would be like)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@Abhidah i cn understand wht u r sayng but dear like it is said in MAhABHARATA " 2 do evil thngs is sin but 2 let tht evil thng happen is more dangerous Sin " n thatzz wht Sid did till now n still dong . So it doesn't hav any relation wid upbringing

As far as Viren is concerned , I don't thnk he is ruined , infact i thnk he is a perfect person who supoorts rght n only rght n truth n never allow wrong thng 2 happen . He stops it either by hook or crook . n tht is wht a peron should b . A person should know wht 2 speak , where 2 speak , when 2 speak , hu 2 speak n whom 2 speak . dis all qualities Viren has .n So i don't thnk at all ki He is ruined .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

Navz diiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
I have a favor to ask you....!!

sorry mahi, i was away, rayaan woke up and was crying, had to sing him to sleep again. What favor do you need sweetie ?

I wanted to send my story from last night to Kinshuk so that the CTs can close this track up nicely and I need your help to do so Shocked

sure will send it to him !! *hugs*

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savera2007

Secondly this is has happend before... 

Scene 22 from your channel, when he gets hurt while saving Nivi... He was careless about himself. He was ONLY interested in Nivi. It was Nivedita who panicked first, then did the first bandage, called for help and the FAMILY took him to the doctor. And he did not feel pain at that point at all. For him was his pain (not having Nivi) in his life bigger, which I will call the mental pain, than his physical pain...

Oh yes, how could I forget Viren's confession scene Embarrassed Look at the way he is looking at Nivi all calm and composed as if nothing has happened !! Cry I think I better stop thinking about Viren too much, am getting really weepy now !!! Embarrassed

Girls. How come in Scene 22 YD was soooo Nice to Viren?? She was calling him "mere bacche" and "shabash mere bacchee" and had real concern for Viren?? Huh?? I think for her too..the Hatred for Nivi is more than love for Viren. Bcos after he started liking her..YD started to hate Viren too. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Navz diiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
I have a favor to ask you....!!

sorry mahi, i was away, rayaan woke up and was crying, had to sing him to sleep again. What favor do you need sweetie ?

I wanted to send my story from last night to Kinshuk so that the CTs can close this track up nicely and I need your help to do so Shocked

sure will send it to him !! *hugs*

Thanks *hugs*

ooohkay off to showeeeer
then party tonight.
bye dissss
love ya alllllllllll

Edited by mahix3 - 22 January 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@All Guyzzzz Is d Voting Stopped or is it still Gong ? I mean yaar i want 2 see NiVREn as WINNER but dis damnnn r not dong dis

Voting extended by another day.Mein thak gayi vote karte karte!

ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@simi Yes dear tht day is nt far when Sid will get wht he deserve n Viren wht he deserve .

@mahi   Plzzzz Dear don't start me of RAGVIR  yaar . They always were d couple closest 2 my heart n they stillr . Now also I smile seeng them , I becmoe happy seeng tjem n thnkng tht hu drasically they ruined my mostttt FAV couple it breakes me , I cryy alottt . It reallyy pains .

n Plzzzz Yaar i don't want 2 go thru wid same pain again . becozz dis time i would nt b able 2 take it .

n Dear Chill RS ko Marna nahi hai . SO chill .

@All Okk guyzzz now Byee GN , SD . I hav 2 leave . It's 3.40 am here . I want 2 discuss a lott wid u all but hav 2 go . Will meet u all tom m lovv u all

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
@simi tht MOTII EVIL W*ch never lovedd Viren . Ridiculous lady

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index