Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 5)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15039

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory for Monday:

Chanchal in her room moving here and there restless and Jawaher entered smiling because he heard Viren indirectly framed Sidarth and have trimupt look. Jawaher asked chanchal what happened you should be happy that Viren is doing what you wanted I use to think he is unlucky for us but see he is eridicating our enemy himself. We have such a sharp chap. Chanchal he is failing all our plans as don't forget Sid is our lucky charm who can be manipulated so easily and we were ruling the house and he would never throw us out of house. But Viren is Nivedita's husband and unlucky for us I am sure if he got the property he will throw us only from house for that girl Nivedita. Keshav sharma and his family will rule the house then and we will never be able to return back. Moreover all our plans were working because Sid is in the house once he left this house our plans  will stop working as Viren's luck was never in our favor.
Oh god why why I let Viren return from the delhi and to marry Nivedita.
Jawaher oh god I didn't thought of that our main enemy is Nivedita and Sid is our lucky coin move according our wishes oh god what should we do to protect our lucky charm from Torondo Viren
 
So what measures JAAL should take to protect their lucky charm Sidharth sood from the torondo Viren sood. How much Nandu is involved in this game.
Me me can I answer my hand is up in the air.
So CC can say her favorite dialogue "I told you Jawahar, Send him away this time along with his life oh sorry his Wife"
So they can protect their lucky charm Sid Sood from Tornado Viren Sood.
Viren will leave the same instant to USA or Canada Or London or Germany or Australia (I am taking all these names because we are here right we can assist them) becaue his wife already started loving him and when she is away from Sid, she completely forget him and becomes Viren's completely MIND, SOUL and BODY
 
I am sure Nandu Viren ka Bandu is his chamcha because remember Viren was luring him with Lajawanti as bribe. So he will go along with them as he likes choti didi/bhabhi too.
 
How is it? did I pass A+ or A-


A+ for sure Milee darling !!!! LOL

Please add Pakistan too in that list of locations please !!! EmbarrassedLOL

As for Nandu, poor thing got a scolding to from his Bhaiya Ji last night !!! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadashana_83sihumilee1014tamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22886

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory for Monday:

Chanchal in her room moving here and there restless and Jawaher entered smiling because he heard Viren indirectly framed Sidarth and have trimupt look. Jawaher asked chanchal what happened you should be happy that Viren is doing what you wanted I use to think he is unlucky for us but see he is eridicating our enemy himself. We have such a sharp chap. Chanchal he is failing all our plans as don't forget Sid is our lucky charm who can be manipulated so easily and we were ruling the house and he would never throw us out of house. But Viren is Nivedita's husband and unlucky for us I am sure if he got the property he will throw us only from house for that girl Nivedita. Keshav sharma and his family will rule the house then and we will never be able to return back. Moreover all our plans were working because Sid is in the house once he left this house our plans  will stop working as Viren's luck was never in our favor.
Oh god why why I let Viren return from the delhi and to marry Nivedita.
Jawaher oh god I didn't thought of that our main enemy is Nivedita and Sid is our lucky coin move according our wishes oh god what should we do to protect our lucky charm from Torondo Viren
 
So what measures JAAL should take to protect their lucky charm Sidharth sood from the torondo Viren sood. How much Nandu is involved in this game.
Me me can I answer my hand is up in the air.
So CC can say her favorite dialogue "I told you Jawahar, Send him away this time along with his life oh sorry his Wife"
So they can protect their lucky charm Sid Sood from Tornado Viren Sood.
Viren will leave the same instant to USA or Canada Or London or Germany or Australia (I am taking all these names because we are here right we can assist them) becaue his wife already started loving him and when she is away from Sid, she completely forget him and becomes Viren's completely MIND, SOUL and BODY
 
I am sure Nandu Viren ka Bandu is his chamcha because remember Viren was luring him with Lajawanti as bribe. So he will go along with them as he likes choti didi/bhabhi too.
 
How is it? did I pass A+ or A-
Wow Millie you got A++ I loved your answers wow Millie kya choka maara hai mindblowingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014tamushizarmeenoScintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 12555

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
lol guyzz seems like the spart of Sid and his ex has been lightened those who support extra marital affairs are back!!

anwyazz I will stick in this thread...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummilee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
OOOOOO I got A++ thank you guys and sorry Navi I added it just now.
I think we better not send Viren and Nivi to Australia and America because if Australia gaya tho wahan Sanju hai and America aya tho yahan Mahi hai poor bechari Nivi will have to do cat fightLOL OHOH I am on roll todayLOL I think its because of Mr.Viren Sood Bad *SS attitude effecting me big time.
Navi & Rachu, me too eagerly waiting for the back story I think it will be revealed slowly from next week. And I think its his Mom who will figure out that Viren is trapping Sid big time because she is one who has brain and uses it properly.
 
And Yes I am sure Nivi is the one who will punish Viren and he will be willing to take that punishment too. Because if you see he doesn't care what his family thinks except ofcourse his loving tayiji and dadaji other than Nivi. But he will be clean bowled with her attitude I am sure of it. I want to see that, I don't want Nivi to cry anymore and as we know she doesnot do that with Viren, she did show him attitude previously too right? so oh I am eagerly waiting for that day, just how I eagerly waited for Nivi's 20th smile for Viren I am waiting for her attitude too.
 
Are we this sadistic?LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeemahix3sihuScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Nandu Bandu was so mood off today when he came to call bhaiya ji because of yesterday's scolding. Maybe Viren did not manoafy him later onLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15039

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol guyzz seems like the spart of Sid and his ex has been lightened those who support extra marital affairs are back!!

anwyazz I will stick in this thread...


This was bound to happen Suchi !! what is marriage in front of true love !!!! lolzzzzzzzz !!! A romantic date is so much more then an institution of marriage !!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummahix3simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
OK girls I have to go as my husband is here. So see you all hopefully tomorrow. I will watch someother old scenes to find some clues.
See you and take care.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15039

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OOOOOO I got A++ thank you guys and sorry Navi I added it just now.
I think we better not send Viren and Nivi to Australia and America because if Australia gaya tho wahan Sanju hai and America aya tho yahan Mahi hai poor bechari Nivi will have to do cat fightLOL OHOH I am on roll todayLOL I think its because of Mr.Viren Sood Bad *SS attitude effecting me big time.
Navi & Rachu, me too eagerly waiting for the back story I think it will be revealed slowly from next week. And I think its his Mom who will figure out that Viren is trapping Sid big time because she is one who has brain and uses it properly.
 
And Yes I am sure Nivi is the one who will punish Viren and he will be willing to take that punishment too. Because if you see he doesn't care what his family thinks except ofcourse his loving tayiji and dadaji other than Nivi. But he will be clean bowled with her attitude I am sure of it. I want to see that, I don't want Nivi to cry anymore and as we know she doesnot do that with Viren, she did show him attitude previously too right? so oh I am eagerly waiting for that day, just how I eagerly waited for Nivi's 20th smile for Viren I am waiting for her attitude too.
 
Are we this sadistic?LOL


We are not sadistic Milee, okay a little bit but that is okay !! I mean if Viren have messed up then he gotta face Nivi's wrath !! LOL And when he does, we will enjoy it, but when she is blasting him, I'm sure it will hurt her more then him !! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeevids08sihusimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index