Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 49)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

PLEASE , I honestly do not see any goodness in SID. He is selfish and a coward.
I do not feel even an iota of sympathy for him.

and I am dead sure he is responsible for VireN's situation.

IF he can be responsible for Keshav's suicide attempt then why not viren.
nd
I am sure he must have wanted nivi only to himself         and stopped viren from having much friendship with her

Suchi di...that is what I am tryign to analyze..SID played a major role and was one of the many people due to which Keshav wanted to commit suiside and would have almost died...but SID wasnt affected by this!!

Why wasn't he shown having any remorse feeling towards what happened.....I understand that he didnt brign it up in the house as his dada saheb was ill and all but why not go to NT dadi and keshav who is a father figure to him to apologize and retrienve atleast a little bit of self respect they had....Why make Keshav suffer....

So my question to everybody is why term SID as bad and Viren as good...just because Viren is showing his hatred openly and doing something about it??

I am starting to really hate this SID character!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Faizu: Thanks dear for making me feel  like an Angel!!!!!!!!!!!! It actually means gift:offering :)
I do love my name Smile my full name is Anjali Sharma.
@Abidah: thanks for your explanations. I am really liking it. So he is basically obsessed not psychotic right? (since I am still confused between these 2!!)
I must say 'hats off to Kinshuk' what an acting!

@Ketty: I have not noticed about the blood mark. What an observation dear! good i like it (Viren's style Wink)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
no body commented on my posting...itni bhi buri nahi thi!! Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Beautiful points Navz and Simran. I loved your analysis and your verdict and I agree with Simran that Viren is not doing anything for personal hate or grudge from past but he is only so that Nivi becomes strong and fight for herself and her right................. 

....... I think he might have seen VD pains when Bh was not home and Vd always needed Bhuvan to rescue her but he doesn't want Nivi to need him always rescue her. 

Ok, I am back girls...Let me read last 7 or 8 pages and come back.

Oh Rachu..How r u??? I missed you so much today when I did not see you online. 
Babe, after what you have said here I really hope all your and mahi and faiza..theory of Child Swapping come true. I so feel sometimes Viren is VD and Bhuvan's child. and Since Bhuvan and KS were so close friends..Viren and Nivi love each other so much. They got it in their genes. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
are nahi yaar!!
mittu good post, but one thing I think you wrote sid as bad and viren as good : ) in your post. I think you meant to write it opposite way!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Sid is said to be the ideal son, grandson, nephew, friend, lover !! Because he is responsible, he has been the support of his grandfather all his life, takes care of the business, loves and respects his family, but what use is being the ideal son, if it had made you a coward ?? ......

If that makes him an ideal and a hero then I really love my anti hero Viren !!

Because Viren's way maybe wrong, but at least he has the courage to fight what is right, who respect his elders, but cannot allow them to get away with cruelty and injustice, who can actually think beyond his family reputation, and think about the welfare of others, and who does not think that others honor is expendable in front of their own !!

So You are right simi, in this case scenario, I would dedinitely choose our anti hero any day !!

[/QUOTE]

Navz, You expanded my points very beautifully. Thank you for that. I love how I can join in with you guys on a roll bcos today is weekend and I am not at work. Plus, I don't have to work this weekend. Hurray. Nivren all the way !!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeemittusinghShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Suchi di - I re read the post and couldn't see where I have said Sid as bad and Viren as good...could you please let me know!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@ Mittusingh: 

Well Sid has a problem with his self too... He has lost his father at a early age. Then besides the fact that he is living without his father, he gets a kind of responsibilities like his father from early age. This is done by BS. Now you see, when a child is not a child, but a grown up man while being a child, he lacks many fundamental things in his personality. One of these are the things which Sid is suffering from. He is just not able to speak up for anyone because he has from childhood learned that he should please everyone and keep them happy. They were for him at the time where he needed them most and now it is pay back (lifelong). 

The other thing is that if he has idealised Keshav as his father figure than 100 % he will be like Keshav. Since when have Keshav stood up for him self, his family etc. Never, he has always suffered and have been okey with it because people like him are satisfied with the thought "one day people will understand and recognise me and my sacrifices." And for that moment, they are willing to live a miserable life. 

Same thing can be applied to VD and Sid. They are people who wants peace no matter what and does not want to bother with what happens to them or others. They are satisfied with THEIR OWN EFFORT which is "It is all destiny."

So basically Sid is ruined by his upbringing with too much pressure of responsibility, love and progtection, but most of all by giving him the wrong person to idealise. On the other side Viren is ruined by the family by not giving him anything. He is self-learnt man, but as it happens with most of these... They are either obsessive about anything they want wheter it is love or anything else. Stubborn like hell. 

I will say... The Sood family have ruined both SID and VIREN... 

@ Rani2011: 

Well I will not say that Viren is psychotic. Everyone in Sood family thought that Nivedita was psychotic (mad) due her hearing and visuel hallucinations. So far nothing like that have been revealed regarding Viren. So he is obsessive, but not psychotic...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujamittusinghnutsprajeeRani2011simran728Shayafangmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviaraGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index