Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 48)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by savera2007

@ Navz: Welcome yaar :) 

And see the scene after it where Sid says that the wound is deep indicatiing that it might be hurting a lot physical and just listen to Viren's reply... U have your answer right there!!!

Yep, I know what you mean, Sid says 'It must be hurting a lot, and Viren replies, Yes very much so, he was talking about mental pain !!

Exactly  ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Wow....you girls on a roll...

Now when we are talking about Viren I wanted to add my 2 cents... I love thsi character  even though he is a little scary, but I understand why and know that in his hearts, there's a need for justice we can all understand....I know some think he is simply evil but I think he is misunderstood.... I don't say he is not selfish as he is he twists scenarios to his benefit and keeps in mind as to what his main aim is and right now it is destroying SID's rapport with the family especially NIVI and this he knows will be the biggest revenge as for SID it is very important he is termed as the GOOD SON, HUBBY, GRANDSON, NEPHEW, FRIEND...He always tries to be in the good books of everybody...so he tries to mediate his way through everything...tries to rationalize the good points with the bad points but for VIREN everything is either right or wrong, Black or white!! In both cases it has its pros and cons but for me I would support Viren's approach as at the end of the day as once he takes his revenge it is a closed chapter for him and moved on and not like Keshav, Bhuvan, Jawahar, Sid who have so manydead worms in their closet...

I know now we will think why did Viren not close it long ago and why now when they are all so grown up...may be he did not have means to do it and as he didn't even return to his home during holiday...he just plain didn't get a chance!!

I am drawn more to Viren's darkness than Sid'd light because for me Viren is more honest and true. SID's presentation of light is too good to be true and may be is a cover for even deeper darkness..... This is just  a thought.... I haven't really dwelled into thsi yet.... But I always go back to what Nivi said - "What we see might not be the whole truth" I am rootign for Nivi to believe when Viren's other side is revealed... haar seekke ke 2 pehlu hote hai!!!

Edited by mittusingh - 22 January 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728vids08ShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
sorry girls. i had to step outside. will be back in 1 hr. i still have 5 pages to go n read since i posted. so pl bear with me.

in the mean time..did ANy one notice Viren jacket was showing blood on his jacket when he was talking to DD. they showed his back to us and DD face and I saw blood stain..did anyone notice?? or am i dreaming?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
PLEASE , I honestly do not see any goodness in SID. He is selfish and a coward.
I do not feel even an iota of sympathy for him.

and I am dead sure he is responsible for VireN's situation.

IF he can be responsible for Keshav's suicide attempt then why not viren.
nd
I am sure he must have wanted nivi only to himself         and stopped viren from having much friendship with her

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728Shayafanlamsgmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

sorry girls. i had to step outside. will be back in 1 hr. i still have 5 pages to go n read since i posted. so pl bear with me.

in the mean time..did ANy one notice Viren jacket was showing blood on his jacket when he was talking to DD. they showed his back to us and DD face and I saw blood stain..did anyone notice?? or am i dreaming?
Simi I saw red spot too but it was on his right side not left side where he got hurt.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

Simi I saw red spot too but it was on his right side not left side where he got hurt.

Woww Is tht So ? Runs 2 watch . I didn't noticed it as i was 2 mesemerised in Viren's hottness n anger LOLWink

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

PLEASE , I honestly do not see any goodness in SID. He is selfish and a coward.
I do not feel even an iota of sympathy for him.

and I am dead sure he is responsible for VireN's situation.

IF he can be responsible for Keshav's suicide attempt then why not viren.
nd
I am sure he must have wanted nivi only to himself         and stopped viren from having much friendship with her

Same here Suchi , Even i also doesn't feel even 0.0000% of sympathy for tht guy . A person who can't even stand for his maa , for his love he doesn't hav rght 2 get respect . Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Simi I watched the jacket but it's not blood spot it is design of jacket red threads are coming out nothing else

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index