Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 47)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ abidah : loved the song you posted sweetie ! i was already feeling very emotional thinking about NivRen and Viren, and this song actually brought tears to my eyes, because yes it fits perfect for Viren !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@FaizaaOh my lovelyyy sweets Buttercups a BIggg NIVREn HUGG 2 u 2 HugHugHugHugHugHug 

@All

U know guyzz why we r trusting Viren , why we r supporting Viren ? why We love Viren so much ? becozz Viren Sood is a greay character n we all r greay in our real life . No1 is totally gd or totally Bad there r greay peoples only in dis earth n so we cn relate 2 him very well , We cn understand him so much , we finds him close 2 our life , we finds it real character .

where as Sid n nivi r extremlyy positive characters whch no1 happens 2 b . I mean no1 cn b so gd yaar . no1 cn b s selfless like Nivi is . So tht is why somehu it's take time 2 relate ourselves frm Nivi n Sid's charatcer .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenlamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Secondly this is has happend before... 

Scene 22 from your channel, when he gets hurt while saving Nivi... He was careless about himself. He was ONLY interested in Nivi. It was Nivedita who panicked first, then did the first bandage, called for help and the FAMILY took him to the doctor. And he did not feel pain at that point at all. For him was his pain (not having Nivi) in his life bigger, which I will call the mental pain, than his physical pain...

Oh yes, how could I forget Viren's confession scene Embarrassed Look at the way he is looking at Nivi all calm and composed as if nothing has happened !! Cry I think I better stop thinking about Viren too much, am getting really weepy now !!! Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Rani2011simran728FaizuuNivRenlamsScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

I think that we girls should open up our own production agency and call it like PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS and we all can write soap operas together and be writers/ directors and make the viewers happy with our love stories hehe. 
But seriously thanks.. although I'm not that great, I do appreciate your enthusiasm about my writing and the enthusiasm of all the other girls who like and comment on my posts and stories. I write for you girls only!
And haha of course your jiju is ace.. that's why I made him your jiju! LOL
But JAAL will be the antagonists and all the future tracks (that involve sadness/ deception) will include them as they will be the ones out to get the rest of the family!
LMAAAAAO!!
PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS!!!
On Association With IF And NivRen Pt Ltd.
That Just SOO Awesome!!
Ahaaa, Now My Mahi Di Wouldn't Just Get ANY Randomer Of The Street And Marry Him Now, Would She? Wink
She Searched The WORLD, And Finally Stopped At Viren Jiju, And Never Looked Beyond That. Embarrassed
THATS SOO TRUE, Now If ANYTHING Happens, Viren Knows Who To Blame The First And Foremost, JAAL.
What Would Viren's State Be When He Finds Out About Jawahar And Keshav And All That?
Unless He Already Know?
Man, Jiju Is So Unpredictable, And Its THAT Unpredictability Which Makes Him THIS Awesome!

Hahaha we can be P to the third power!
In Association with India-Forums and NivRenias Pt Ltd.
We should all start assembling a story line for my hubby!
AND OF COURSE I WOULDN'T GET JUST ANYONE.
I GOT THE ONEEEE!!!!!!! Oyyy hoyy the yummy one Wink
(I don't really watch Geet but it's like on that show how her first husband's wife is the leading evilness, JAAL can be the leading evilness in our story!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@ Navz: Welcome yaar :) 

And see the scene after it where Sid says that the wound is deep indicatiing that it might be hurting a lot physical and just listen to Viren's reply... U have your answer right there!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Rani2011simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Navz: Welcome yaar :) 

And see the scene after it where Sid says that the wound is deep indicatiing that it might be hurting a lot physical and just listen to Viren's reply... U have your answer right there!!!

Yep, I know what you mean, Sid says 'It must be hurting a lot, and Viren replies, Yes very much so, he was talking about mental pain !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Navz diiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
I have a favor to ask you....!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
OK
FINE
You guyz are bringing me back to the niv.ren land

There is only one dot left between them now
I want it to remain.. or else what if he breaks my heart again : (

========

besides that awesome analysis everyone here, Navz abidah rach faiza, and props up to SIMSSSSSSSSSS for echoing my thoughts abotu SID.

That boy needs PUNISHMENT seriouslyy!! for everything he has done and not done so far.

He reminds me of this saying that

There was a Town full of sinners and God commanded the angels to destroy that town because of the atrocities they were doing. Any crime you could think of was committed there. The angels said, but there is one pious man there who is your worshiper if we destroy this town then he will die too.

God said, take the entire town and throw it on his head.

For even though he knew what was right, he did not do any effort to make things good or change the conditions.

======

Staying silent is not an answer it can cause immense damage.

And SID has to pay for his silence and Viren will make him pay!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83prajeesimran728lamsScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index