Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 45)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
You Girls are Just Awesome. My words, with everyone else...all of you girls and I am not leaving anyone out....are just making me cry.

I dont know sometimes how we express ourselves. Its just so beautiful that we feel Viren or Nivi and words just come out on our posts.

Sometimes I want to say 2 lines but once I start..it becomes like 20 lines long !
And I dont know why. No matter How Much I write it is less n feels less.
Like no matter how many times I have said I love Nivren. I still feel it is less and I feel like saying it again. Like I am repeating Myself everytime. IDKY..maybe you all feel the same way.

NAVZ - what can I say about your POV?? Just "Thank you" and gratitude is all I have. And Today in my hello post I said that. Thank you for expressing yourself so wonderfully and beautifully and making us feel so good. We have the same thoughts as you and you help us put them on paper. So, Thank You Jaan.

And Faiza and Abidah n Moni...rach...payal.ketty..all of you (naming everyone is just of no use..we know we are all included in each POV and connected)  for Supporting my POV and liking my posts. It means a lot that you all support my thoughts. It makes me stronger.

and Yea one more point. We saw Viren in Diff Avatar..1 night and we LASHED OUT ON HIM. I still have all the old Links and POV and Analysis in my email where Suchi, Myself, Navz, Milee all of us..bashed Viren so much.

Then Imagine Viren. OMG. I can't fathom and it is silly to fathom too. How much he must have bared all his life n same conitnues now and with Nivi too. After all we all have a Limit of Tolerance and Viren's is crossed long time ago. 

See once again, I wanted to say 2 lines of Thanks to Navz and it became 20 lines posts. Sorry! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushiScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Faiza, a big hug for u :)

Love your lovely analysis and I am so agreeing with u :)
ABIDAH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Awwww, It My Pleasure For Loving My Analysis, AND You Agree With Me, Awwww Thank You Sooo Much!!!!
I Shall Continue Writing If It Means That It Makes You Happy!! Big smile

A MASSIVE HUG TO YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

IF I have a CHOICE:

Option 1:
FORGIVE Sid for NOT and NEVER standing up for Nivi and letting her be tortured by everyone and be ACCUSED as Manhoos etc etc. and breaking her heart as a Lover and as a Friend. 

Option 2:
Forgive Viren for What he did to Nivi about MP thing..Just 1 track. 

I WILL CHOOSE OPTION 2 ANY DAY.

I will forgive Viren anyday. The reasons we know.

1. Nivi came out stronger from this
2. Her heart can again love and feel loved (most imp) 
3. She feels lucky and believes in her  (she said that at HM herself)
4. She feels worthy of someones love (when she saw herself in mirror from Viren's POV)
5. She believes in Standing up and Fighting for herself. Like how she tried to stop CC from holding her hand and dragging her and also when Dadi was not well
6. She knows what true colors are of Everyone and more are to come out. 

and most imp Nivi knows and believes and feels and understands VIREN LOVES HER UNCONDITIONALLY n LIMITLESS..THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES OR CONDITIONS TO HIS LOVE

He will always be there in happiness and pain and sorrows etc.

This kind of assurance and security and love and friendship and faith and love was Never given by SID.

Nivi did not get anything from Sid but pain n humiliation.

I LOVE YOU VIREN FOR WHAT YOU ARE. PLEASE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR NIVI AND LOVE HER ENDLESSLY. which we know he will but still my heart reaches out to him and thanks him for making Nivi a stronger person and loving her so much.

I see Love on Viren's face..inspite of all this.
But, I see No Love on Sid's and now I feel I never did. I saw other feelings but never true Love. Which is very sad. 

Oh My GOSH Simi . Plzzzzz give me a biggggggggg HugHugHugHugHug

U just said my heart yaarr . Trulyy spoke wht i was thnkng frm d day we saw Viren's revelation as stalker n frm tht day only i m keeping on sayng same thngs . n m givng same reasons tht why we should forgive VIREN n why nt sid ?

Sid's Mistake cn b small but it's effect was 2 large n tht on 2 families . Whereas Viren's mistake might b seems bigg but d effect is veryy veryyy positive , d outcome is veryy veryy positive frm all sides . Toh Anytime Viren is veryyy veryy much Forgivable , acceptable n lovableee . n i lovvvvv him veryyy much Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010ScintillatingAnisha_91

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Beautiful points Navz and Simran. I loved your analysis and your verdict and I agree with Simran that Viren is not doing anything for personal hate or grudge from past but he is only so that Nivi becomes strong and fight for herself and her right. See she is married to Viren it's her right to live in house but on first night only Chanchal was dragging her out of house but Nivi was pleading so I think he wants to make Nivi very strong not a doll but a human who can fight for herself.

He is falsly blaming Sid it will not only give Nivi boost to ask questions but also show YD, DD, HL how it feels when your loved one is blamed for mistakes he never commited. Sid will also get lesson how you feel when you are blamed and other who knows you are innocent doesn't speak up for you. I think he might have seen VD pains when Bh was not home and Vd always needed Bhuvan to rescue her but he doesn't want Nivi to need him always rescue her.

I am sure he definitely have some plans for JAAL too.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83sahujamittusinghtamushisimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by simran728

IF I have a CHOICE:

Option 1:
FORGIVE Sid for NOT and NEVER standing up for Nivi and letting her be tortured by everyone and be ACCUSED as Manhoos etc etc. and breaking her heart as a Lover and as a Friend. 

Option 2:
Forgive Viren for What he did to Nivi about MP thing..Just 1 track. 

I WILL CHOOSE OPTION 2 ANY DAY.

I will forgive Viren anyday. The reasons we know.

1. Nivi came out stronger from this
2. Her heart can again love and feel loved (most imp) 
3. She feels lucky and believes in her  (she said that at HM herself)
4. She feels worthy of someones love (when she saw herself in mirror from Viren's POV)
5. She believes in Standing up and Fighting for herself. Like how she tried to stop CC from holding her hand and dragging her and also when Dadi was not well
6. She knows what true colors are of Everyone and more are to come out. 

and most imp Nivi knows and believes and feels and understands VIREN LOVES HER UNCONDITIONALLY n LIMITLESS..THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES OR CONDITIONS TO HIS LOVE

He will always be there in happiness and pain and sorrows etc.

This kind of assurance and security and love and friendship and faith and love was Never given by SID.

Nivi did not get anything from Sid but pain n humiliation.

I LOVE YOU VIREN FOR WHAT YOU ARE. PLEASE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR NIVI AND LOVE HER ENDLESSLY. which we know he will but still my heart reaches out to him and thanks him for making Nivi a stronger person and loving her so much.

I see Love on Viren's face..inspite of all this.
But, I see No Love on Sid's and now I feel I never did. I saw other feelings but never true Love. Which is very sad. 

I agree with you 100%

Sid is said to be the ideal son, grandson, nephew, friend, lover !! Because he is responsible, he has been the support of his grandfather all his life, takes care of the business, loves and respects his family, but what use is being the ideal son, if it had made you a coward ?? A guy, who cannot stand up for his own mom and get her the respect and position she deserves !! Who cannot stand up for his love, best friend and her dad who is a father figure for him since childhood !!! Who cannot get justice for an innocent man and prove him innocent because the culprits happen to be his uncle and aunt and exposing them means a bad name to your family !! Who cannot even tell a simple truth to his fiance and how his wife !!! If that makes him an ideal and a hero then I really love my anti hero Viren !!

Because Viren's way maybe wrong, but at least he has the courage to fight what is right, who respect his elders, but cannot allow them to get away with cruelty and injustice, who can actually think beyond his family reputation, and think about the welfare of others, and who does not think that others honor is expendable in front of their own !!

We can safely say that his planning started after he found out that Sid loved Nivi right ? But we cannot forget that Viren is the same guy, who rushed to help NT knowing that she was part of the dushman's family !!

He is also the same guy, who had asked and craved for NT's blessing time and time again, even before he found out about Sid loving Nivi !!

He is also the same guy, who even after everything respects his family and never raise his voice to them !!!

He is also the same guy, who treats a servant like a buddy, which in this day and age no one hardly does !!

So You are right simi, in this case scenario, I would dedinitely choose our anti hero any day !!

Navzz All d reasons u said , these all reasons only makes our ANTI-HERO viren a TRUE HERO . Big smile n i lovvvv him . Yes I do n i will keep on lovngg .No matter wht he does but uptil now whtever he did , it was for Truth , for his love n I know , very well know ki furthur also whtever he will do , it will also for his love only . n nt for himself . Big smile

mittusinghprajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRentamushilamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Nice points Simi. I agree with you. I think I will only be able to see Viren's face without wanting to hit him if I keep these points in mind. Right now best thing for me is to forget out his self talk and HM night incident until whole truth behind Viren's behavior is out. I know even for the wrong reasons he is getting a justice for Nivi. YD and CC would have done something else to make her life miserable if stalker incidents weren't happen. And I still believe that Kitchen fire incident Viren wasn't involved. So far we just know that what he did on HM night all other incident we still have to see how he pulled it off. 

Ketty I know that what is disturbing us the most is that Nivi got physically hurt that night right ? I had already explained that VIren sat with Nivi the entire time without caing about his own condition and wound which was worse, and only after he was sure she was okay did he go back and took a shower !! But he never bandaged his wound, has anyone wondered why ??

I think I know why ? Leaving his wound open like this even after two days is his sign of remorse for Nivi getting hurt !! Because getting hurt by a nail, which was on the ground, is enough to cause tetanus, and if not tetanus, it can surely can get infected, but he still has not have it bandaged, and it must hurt like hell !! Now I know most of you will remind me that he said in his self talk that this wound is a sign of my victory right ? So why not close it, he will still have a scar right ? which is enough of a trophy or a reminder of his victory, so I'm sure the reason he didn't close his wound is his remorse and punishment for letting Nivi get hurt !!

Abidah, I would like your opinion on this please ? Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7shana_83prajeemittusinghFaizuuNivRensimran728lamstamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Simi Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Oh My Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

"Tears are just a form of showing, not how weak you are, but that you have endured and stayed strong for too long" ...
Di, do you still remember that time when you said that you would quit the show, because you couldn't bare to watch Nivi getting tortured anymore, where you wrote about how every serial let you down, and that you hoped for change in this one, but you never got it, and you said you would leave? And then ALL of us requested and pleaded that you stayed.
Had you gone Simi Di, this thread wouldn't have been the thread it is today. The theories, your support, the way you write, and lool, trust me Simi Di, we all intend to write 1 line, which turns into 10, but its not just that, its whenever I see that blue font of yours, the first thing that screams out of my heart is SIMI DIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Each and everyone of us is made to feel special by everyone else in this forum, and its our duty to help each other out in times of thick and thin. To show the light at the end of the tunnel when all light is lit out, whether it is from a 13 yrd old NivRen fan (Mew!!), by a 15 yr old NivRen fan (me), or by the guidance of all of our elders (all of you, my Di's) ... Even being so far apart, its this one bond we have, which makes us different from EVERYONE else, because we all have something SO similar!!

And this thread, though its about NivRen, but its about what WE feel about them, and even though words fall short in expressing love, but atleast we are in some way or form, and that is by doing what we are!!

LMAO, We're having our moment I guess, SO BIIIIIIIIG NIVREN HUG TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!!!! Hug
And the best bit is, we appreciate everyone and what they feel too!!

WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SIMI DIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
And Ofcourse, I LOVE ALLLL OF YOU GUYS!!!

And WE, TOGETHER AS ONE, LOVEEEEEEEE NIVREN!!! (KINHA!!!)

shana_83simran728vids08lamstamushiScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Simi Oh ya dear there is no doubt ki Viren hasd gonethru much more pains then Nivi . Nivi atleast had some1 2 cry . but Viren ? Viren had no1 .

Yes there is some limit of tolerance n Viren's tolearance is ended n so he is dong dis . We cn so imagine dis yaar . I mean look all those scenes whenever Viren was insulted expecially BT scemes . We felttt so angry frm it n poor Viren never ever uttered a single word n just listened 2 everythng n hid all his pains behind his smile . Toh when we felt so angry , when we felt so much pain then imagine Viren toh is tlerating all dis frm his childhood . but see despite of havng so much pain he is bearing all dis n hiding all his pains behind his smile .

Yest also n d day when they returned frm HM , both d days i felt sad for Viren ki Poor guy has 2 trick Sid 2 say everythng so tht every1 should believe Viren . Becozz here every1 has a blind pattii of Sid on every1's eyes

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRentamushiScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index