Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 44)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hi Navz very good points with respect toViren's character. No doubt that he is decent human being and not totally negative, in initial episodes he had proved that.   And I also agree that whatever happened in childhood between Viren and Sid has to be grave otherwise Viren wouldn't have so much disgust on his face for Sid during self talk. I also think that whole Sood family except VD has treated him bad at that time too, he anger and dislike for CC and YD during phone confrontation are proof of that. Well I am angry at him for whatever he did on HM night but I still can't bring myself to hate him yet. Hopefully things won't turn out that bad that I have to do that one day. I am still very much hoping for NivRen I believed in once.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83ShayafanFaizuuNivRenScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

I see some of you are back to doubting and bashing Viren, and its okay I respect your opinion, but I have been thinking about Viren and Nivi all day today ! The reason I did not say NivRen is because NivRen is when we talk about the two of them together, but they have their own individuality too !! So I tried to think about all this from their perspective.

Yesterday I had written a post about how I think Nivi will react when she finds out about Viren, so today I will talk about only Viren.

I'm going to presume here that Viren is the stalker okay ? In that case I myself and Nivi should hate him because to mentally torture someone for the sake of your revenge is truly cruel, but unfortunately I can't hate him. I will tell you why !!

When Viren arrived in Shimla, he met Nivi, and saved her honor and life. That was not pretend or fake ! He was ready to give up his own life for a stranger, that shows that he is a decent human being who respects woman, that itself is a great proof for me that he is not evil or a negative character. So if he respects woman so much and is such a decent human being, why did he use a helpless girl who is his wife to take revenge on his own brother ? That is a very vital and a interesting question ! It makes you think right ?

I don't know what happened in the past or in childhood that made Viren hate Sid so much, but I can say one thing for sure that it was not a small or a petty thing, because we cannot forget that flash back scene of Viren with Chanchal where he tells her that he has tried to take his life before, but unfortunately he didn't die, but next time there would be no mistake. Whatever happened with Sid must have been so huge, traumatic and painful that even a strong guy like Viren wanted to end his life so he does not have to live with what happened and the pain that goes with it.  If that is not worrisome enough that he tried to end his life, the fact that CC had no idea that he has tried to commit suicide is something which is actually haunting me, because it shows that not only did they send him away from the family, but no one ever bothered to check up on Viren and his well being !!

Today we are all sitting on this forum and debating about what is right and what is wrong, because we all were fortunate enough to have someone guide us when we were kids !! Our parents, grandparents, our siblings, but Viren had no one, because they were all too busy with their own lives to give him the love and attention he deserved, and whenever he did visit his so called family, he was reminded time and time again that whatever he does, he will and never was good enough as Sid !!

I'm not saying that whatever Viren is doing or has done is right, no it is not, especially to Nivi, because she is completely innocent in all this, but I can understand or at least try to understand why Viren is doing all this !! Because when you have never been taught what is right or wrong, how can you differentiate ! I know most of you will say that he is an educated guy and that his teachers and educational institutes are a good place to learn about right and wrong, and yes true, but what they teach you in schools is theory, from books, they can tell you how it is, but we all practice or implement what we learned in our personal lives, and that is how we learn, because if we make a mistake, our family is there to tell us, that this is the way to do this, this is the way to differentiate between right and wrong !!!

We all have seen time and time again that Viren still acts like a child sometime, and now a days, he looks like a very angry but a lost child to me, who is hell bent on proving himself right, but is also craving for a loved one to tell him that he is right, even amidst this hatred, is that small lost child, who is dying for approval, and that is why he is leaving these clues behind, that is why he wants Nivi to question him, that is why he wants Nivi to trust him, because he wants that approval from someone he respects and cares about someone whom he can call his own !! Cry

We all are blessed with love, family attention and care all our lives, so we can't imagine the pain, fear, helplessness that a small child goes through when he/she finds himself/herself all alone, especially when you have a family, but they just don't care. At least when you are orphan, you have a valid reason for being alone, but to have a family, and still grown up alone, fight your own demons ad this cruel world, it is every  child's nightmare !!! Cry

HELLLO NAVS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Omv!!!
That was just soooo beautifully explained.
I was also thinking about this, but I couldn't find the words to actually write down what I was trying to say, but you have done it perfectly!
Its not and never was Viren's fault that he never got a true understanding of how important a family is in building up a person.
And I also think that because he has seen SO much evil happening to him, not just by Sid, who must have done something to him, but he has also faced evil from his mum CC, and YD, who keeps on saying that Sid is always better than Viren. JW has not even been a father figure to Viren, so deep inside, I also think he wants to, not take revenge, but tell everyone how lonely he was by using evil, because thats how they treated him ... the negative way!

And besides that anger, is the anger of how everyone is treating Nivi, which he cannot and under no circumstance, will tolerate, since for the FIRST time in his life, he has found something that is HIS, and he will fight for it, even if it means giving his life away for Nivi. And seeing people HURT Nivi, HIS life and wife, do you honestly think that Viren will put up with the same treatment that was done on him, be done on Nivi? NO WAY!

So that is also another perspective of why Viren would be doing all this, Like I've said, Viren has got MANY logical explantions and justified ones that he can give, when everyone, or even Nivi finds out why Viren is doing this!

@ Faiza: He is actually giving his life away by doing what he is doing if we assume that he is not the stalker, but have hurt Nivi to give her justice in the community... He knows the outcome, but risk everything for Nivi, which is HIS LIFE...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Rani2011FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Navz dear... Beautifully dissected Viren's character.... I completely agree wid u :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

hello girls *hugs*

I see some of you are back to doubting and bashing Viren, and its okay I respect your opinion, but I have been thinking about Viren and Nivi all day today ! The reason I did not say NivRen is because NivRen is when we talk about the two of them together, but they have their own individuality too !! So I tried to think about all this from their perspective.

Yesterday I had written a post about how I think Nivi will react when she finds out about Viren, so today I will talk about only Viren.

I'm going to presume here that Viren is the stalker okay ? In that case I myself and Nivi should hate him because to mentally torture someone for the sake of your revenge is truly cruel, but unfortunately I can't hate him. I will tell you why !!

When Viren arrived in Shimla, he met Nivi, and saved her honor and life. That was not pretend or fake ! He was ready to give up his own life for a stranger, that shows that he is a decent human being who respects woman, that itself is a great proof for me that he is not evil or a negative character. So if he respects woman so much and is such a decent human being, why did he use a helpless girl who is his wife to take revenge on his own brother ? That is a very vital and a interesting question ! It makes you think right ?

I don't know what happened in the past or in childhood that made Viren hate Sid so much, but I can say one thing for sure that it was not a small or a petty thing, because we cannot forget that flash back scene of Viren with Chanchal where he tells her that he has tried to take his life before, but unfortunately he didn't die, but next time there would be no mistake. Whatever happened with Sid must have been so huge, traumatic and painful that even a strong guy like Viren wanted to end his life so he does not have to live with what happened and the pain that goes with it.  If that is not worrisome enough that he tried to end his life, the fact that CC had no idea that he has tried to commit suicide is something which is actually haunting me, because it shows that not only did they send him away from the family, but no one ever bothered to check up on Viren and his well being !!

Today we are all sitting on this forum and debating about what is right and what is wrong, because we all were fortunate enough to have someone guide us when we were kids !! Our parents, grandparents, our siblings, but Viren had no one, because they were all too busy with their own lives to give him the love and attention he deserved, and whenever he did visit his so called family, he was reminded time and time again that whatever he does, he will and never was good enough as Sid !!

I'm not saying that whatever Viren is doing or has done is right, no it is not, especially to Nivi, because she is completely innocent in all this, but I can understand or at least try to understand why Viren is doing all this !! Because when you have never been taught what is right or wrong, how can you differentiate ! I know most of you will say that he is an educated guy and that his teachers and educational institutes are a good place to learn about right and wrong, and yes true, but what they teach you in schools is theory, from books, they can tell you how it is, but we all practice or implement what we learned in our personal lives, and that is how we learn, because if we make a mistake, our family is there to tell us, that this is the way to do this, this is the way to differentiate between right and wrong !!!

We all have seen time and time again that Viren still acts like a child sometime, and now a days, he looks like a very angry but a lost child to me, who is hell bent on proving himself right, but is also craving for a loved one to tell him that he is right, even amidst this hatred, is that small lost child, who is dying for approval, and that is why he is leaving these clues behind, that is why he wants Nivi to question him, that is why he wants Nivi to trust him, because he wants that approval from someone he respects and cares about someone whom he can call his own !! Cry

We all are blessed with love, family attention and care all our lives, so we can't imagine the pain, fear, helplessness that a small child goes through when he/she finds himself/herself all alone, especially when you have a family, but they just don't care. At least when you are orphan, you have a valid reason for being alone, but to have a family, and still grown up alone, fight your own demons ad this cruel world, it is every  child's nightmare !!! Cry

HELLLO NAVS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Omv!!!
That was just soooo beautifully explained.
I was also thinking about this, but I couldn't find the words to actually write down what I was trying to say, but you have done it perfectly!
Its not and never was Viren's fault that he never got a true understanding of how important a family is in building up a person.
And I also think that because he has seen SO much evil happening to him, not just by Sid, who must have done something to him, but he has also faced evil from his mum CC, and YD, who keeps on saying that Sid is always better than Viren. JW has not even been a father figure to Viren, so deep inside, I also think he wants to, not take revenge, but tell everyone how lonely he was by using evil, because thats how they treated him ... the negative way!

And besides that anger, is the anger of how everyone is treating Nivi, which he cannot and under no circumstance, will tolerate, since for the FIRST time in his life, he has found something that is HIS, and he will fight for it, even if it means giving his life away for Nivi. And seeing people HURT Nivi, HIS life and wife, do you honestly think that Viren will put up with the same treatment that was done on him, be done on Nivi? NO WAY!

So that is also another perspective of why Viren would be doing all this, Like I've said, Viren has got MANY logical explantions and justified ones that he can give, when everyone, or even Nivi finds out why Viren is doing this!

@ Faiza: He is actually giving his life away by doing what he is doing if we assume that he is not the stalker, but have hurt Nivi to give her justice in the community... He knows the outcome, but risk everything for Nivi, which is HIS LIFE...
Hellooooooooooooooooo Abidah Diiii!!!
Yup, Exactly.
Without even knowing, Viren is litreally giving his life away fighting for Nivi!!
Like he has done in the previous times, such as when he said I Love You to her in the storeroom, the first scene between NivRen itself, the Jagrata scene etc ...

Moreover, if Viren really wanted bad for Nivi, then when Nivi was framed for comitting suicide, why the HELL would Viren save her, and if you notice his face, WHY would he have the expression like HIS soul has been withdrawn from him?

Viren loves Nivi so much so that he doesn't even know his limits of his love. That's because he's never found someone to whom he could show SO much love too, since everyone he knew turned their back on him, BUT NOT NIVI. And for THAT girl, he is willing to bring the worlds happiness at her feet, she only has to ask Viren, and he will do so.

Now for THAT girl, if ANYONE does ANYTHING wrong to her, he is obviously gonna get mad, and would want to hurt that person twicw as more harder with more pain, and there is NOTHING wrong in that, if you look at it from VIREN'S point of view.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujashana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

hello girls *hugs*

navzz 2 gd yaar . 2 gd . Completlyyy lovedd it . n I also wrote almost similar thng abt wht u wrote so beautifully . Clap 

Seriousllyy Navzz u r such a beautiful dictionary of words ( Sorry 2 say u dictionary but coudn't find app word LOL ) tht ur dis post brought tears in my eyes . just by reading dis i cn so imagine wht pain must b Viren gong thru in his heart . all tru his life n d worst part like u said ki He had family , he had parents , he had Elder Bro but just for name sake Cry n if dis was nt d worst then rest of thng was fulfilled by those evils Cc , JW n YSD ( Hatee her yaarr ) Angry by taunting him continueslyy tht Sid is BEst . Cry .I still can't forget tht BT scene where Viren was just abt 2 eat his 1st morsel of day n he was stopped by tht Evil Bhuddii cruel W*ch MOttii YSD n tht was nt enough toh she insulted him by sayng ki He should know his place . I mean RIDICULOUS .

Poor Viren !!!!!CryI reallyy now also had tears in my eyes whenever i watch tht scene . I reallyy can't forget Vien's hurtful face n then 2 wid full repesect he gives rely 2 HIs dadi , makes Sid sit n just gets up frm there . I mean who will bear dis insult yaar ? no1 . n dis was nt d 1st time , several times it happened . Seriousllyy if i would hav been in Viren's place , i would hav done d same thng whch Viren is dong rght now .BEcozz any1 will hav hatred for tht person who is uncessarily been given more attention n above all i m been neglected widout any reason Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeesahujashana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

IF I have a CHOICE:

Option 1:
FORGIVE Sid for NOT and NEVER standing up for Nivi and letting her be tortured by everyone and be ACCUSED as Manhoos etc etc. and breaking her heart as a Lover and as a Friend. 

Option 2:
Forgive Viren for What he did to Nivi about MP thing..Just 1 track. 

I WILL CHOOSE OPTION 2 ANY DAY.

I will forgive Viren anyday. The reasons we know.

1. Nivi came out stronger from this
2. Her heart can again love and feel loved (most imp) 
3. She feels lucky and believes in her  (she said that at HM herself)
4. She feels worthy of someones love (when she saw herself in mirror from Viren's POV)
5. She believes in Standing up and Fighting for herself. Like how she tried to stop CC from holding her hand and dragging her and also when Dadi was not well
6. She knows what true colors are of Everyone and more are to come out. 

and most imp Nivi knows and believes and feels and understands VIREN LOVES HER UNCONDITIONALLY n LIMITLESS..THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES OR CONDITIONS TO HIS LOVE

He will always be there in happiness and pain and sorrows etc.

This kind of assurance and security and love and friendship and faith and love was Never given by SID.

Nivi did not get anything from Sid but pain n humiliation.

I LOVE YOU VIREN FOR WHAT YOU ARE. PLEASE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR NIVI AND LOVE HER ENDLESSLY. which we know he will but still my heart reaches out to him and thanks him for making Nivi a stronger person and loving her so much.

I see Love on Viren's face..inspite of all this.
But, I see No Love on Sid's and now I feel I never did. I saw other feelings but never true Love. Which is very sad. 
Simi I would take your option 2 any day. I know Nivi will forgive Viren one day after knowing the truth not because she is his wife, because she loves him. Now some might ask then how she didn't forgive Sid. My POV for Sid and Nivi's love story is, it was cute and innocent no doubt but still was immature, love which can not withstand first blow of wind can not be depicted as true love. Whatever the reason Nivi chose not to fight for Sid and Sid chose to let go of Nivi, still they chose to forget, and that's not true love. Viren and Nivi's love is mature, I might be biased over here but Viren even after knowing that Nivi doesn't love him, stood up against his family and always saved her honor. Nivi just have started feeling for Viren and this is different than what she had for Sid because for Sid she had a foundation of knowing him from childhood. Viren was total stranger and she is falling for him because who he is, there is no other attribute is contributing over here other than Viren's character, which is a huge thing. So despite of Viren's twisted ways to get Nivi justice she deserves, I will still root for him any day over Sid. 

sahujashana_83FaizuuNivRensimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

IF I have a CHOICE:

Option 1:
FORGIVE Sid for NOT and NEVER standing up for Nivi and letting her be tortured by everyone and be ACCUSED as Manhoos etc etc. and breaking her heart as a Lover and as a Friend. 

Option 2:
Forgive Viren for What he did to Nivi about MP thing..Just 1 track. 

I WILL CHOOSE OPTION 2 ANY DAY.

I will forgive Viren anyday. The reasons we know.

1. Nivi came out stronger from this
2. Her heart can again love and feel loved (most imp) 
3. She feels lucky and believes in her  (she said that at HM herself)
4. She feels worthy of someones love (when she saw herself in mirror from Viren's POV)
5. She believes in Standing up and Fighting for herself. Like how she tried to stop CC from holding her hand and dragging her and also when Dadi was not well
6. She knows what true colors are of Everyone and more are to come out. 

and most imp Nivi knows and believes and feels and understands VIREN LOVES HER UNCONDITIONALLY n LIMITLESS..THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES OR CONDITIONS TO HIS LOVE

He will always be there in happiness and pain and sorrows etc.

This kind of assurance and security and love and friendship and faith and love was Never given by SID.

Nivi did not get anything from Sid but pain n humiliation.

I LOVE YOU VIREN FOR WHAT YOU ARE. PLEASE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR NIVI AND LOVE HER ENDLESSLY. which we know he will but still my heart reaches out to him and thanks him for making Nivi a stronger person and loving her so much.

I see Love on Viren's face..inspite of all this.
But, I see No Love on Sid's and now I feel I never did. I saw other feelings but never true Love. Which is very sad. 

I agree with you 100%

Sid is said to be the ideal son, grandson, nephew, friend, lover !! Because he is responsible, he has been the support of his grandfather all his life, takes care of the business, loves and respects his family, but what use is being the ideal son, if it had made you a coward ?? A guy, who cannot stand up for his own mom and get her the respect and position she deserves !! Who cannot stand up for his love, best friend and her dad who is a father figure for him since childhood !!! Who cannot get justice for an innocent man and prove him innocent because the culprits happen to be his uncle and aunt and exposing them means a bad name to your family !! Who cannot even tell a simple truth to his fiance and how his wife !!! If that makes him an ideal and a hero then I really love my anti hero Viren !!

Because Viren's way maybe wrong, but at least he has the courage to fight what is right, who respect his elders, but cannot allow them to get away with cruelty and injustice, who can actually think beyond his family reputation, and think about the welfare of others, and who does not think that others honor is expendable in front of their own !!

We can safely say that his planning started after he found out that Sid loved Nivi right ? But we cannot forget that Viren is the same guy, who rushed to help NT knowing that she was part of the dushman's family !!

He is also the same guy, who had asked and craved for NT's blessing time and time again, even before he found out about Sid loving Nivi !!

He is also the same guy, who even after everything respects his family and never raise his voice to them !!!

He is also the same guy, who treats a servant like a buddy, which in this day and age no one hardly does !!

So You are right simi, in this case scenario, I would dedinitely choose our anti hero any day !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeesahujasavera2007lamsScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@ Faiza, a big hug for u :)

Love your lovely analysis and I am so agreeing with u :)

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRengmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index