NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran agree with you Viren is giving power to Nivedita to ask questions but I don't think it would be from childhood as they were too young specially Nivi to remember every thing considering Viren was sent to school at 7 yr of age so Nivi might be 4 yr old so couldn't remember everything as he never know Viren. Viren never had pics also.

I loved😆😆 the names you gave to everyone. I feel like before wedding NT dadi was Nivi's guide now Viren is Nivi's guide. NT dadi taught Nivi very politely but now Viren is teaching her bit harshly.

NT dadi and circumstances has taught Nivi to take responsibilities, to give love to all to nurish all, to forgive wrong doers and Viren is teaching Nivi to fight for her rights, punish those who hurt you, ask questions, don't cry all the time.
On the other hand right now Nivi is teaching Viren to take resposnibility, to give love and later she will teach him to share your pain and don't be so angry.

Both suffered the pain and Nivi is too forgiving because she let out her pain in form of tears, sharing with NT dadi so forget everything whereas Viren could never let out his pain but drink them silently never shared it with anyone so couldn't forget them therefore is not forgiving.  

Rachu..the reason I am thinking the pic is related to her asking questions or triggering her to ask question is bcos see..

After they came into the bedroom and Nivi showed the pic to Viren ....he said this is You and Sid..don't you remember?? and she said "yes, I do remember and I was wondering why you have it with you and why you did not tell me..."

but then she changed her mind. She did not ask any questions to abt the pic deeper. As if her mind thought of something. Something that pointed her to Sid.

Something that changed Nivi's mind abt Sid and made her to think of asking Sid questions.

Like as if in the hall ..when Viren proved to Nivi that Sid is not as innocent as he looks. and see this pic too. N Viren is telling nivi indirectly.."if you remember here also he has manipulated the situation and made himself look good and did not take resp of his actions....just like right now."

and his indirect message ...has reached Nivedita. She is understanding that Sid is not what he looks like n he could have done things in the past ..which she never realized. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rani2011

Payal, I was thinking the same. I was also thinking that he must be having that picture ever since. And when he thinks of the situation it triggers his hatred towards Sid. well, it's hard to predict anything at the moment. We can do our permutation & combination here 😊
Hi Anjali, my dear!! 🤗 I know I already said it before, but so good to have you so active and part of our forum. True, it is so hard to predict what route the CTs are going to take the story of Viren's past from this point on and it is all speculation on our side. They have been notoriously known to shock the lives out of us, see this week was a great example, and so, we will never know how they are going to unfold this. 😊
hey peoples i am back
oh payal ur mom is leaving?? i dint know this. awww so sad, well hope she has a safe trip. give her a hug from me. and u dont be sad, we r here and we r like a family naa??

ok now the theory simran and payal are saying i totally agree. even i was thinking about this last night but thought it was way too off topic and mabye i am thinking way beyond but i am glad u guys are thinking these to.

Hey payal ketty simi how are you sweeties I think voting will goon till monday and Jaan's now someone is voting them down continuously we have to vote them up to keep them up. No need to vote vigrously but need to Vote sometime else anything can happen as still 1 and 1/2 day is left
Hieeee my Rachu!! 🤗 How are you, sweets? I feel like I haven't chatted with you at all!! 😔 Thanks dear for letting me know. Okay, I shall resume my voting and continue doing that all through the weekend.

Hey payal ketty simi how are you sweeties I think voting will goon till monday and Jaan's now someone is voting them down continuously we have to vote them up to keep them up. No need to vote vigrously but need to Vote sometime else anything can happen as still 1 and 1/2 day is left
On it sweetie. I just hope this ends on Monday, they are killing us with extending everyday. 

Shova ðŸ¤— How are you sweetie? 

Originally posted by gmann2010

On it sweetie. I just hope this ends on Monday, they are killing us with extending everyday. 

Shova ðŸ¤— How are you sweetie? 

good ketty thanks for asking how about u?? me to voting so dont worry guys😃

Payal I think it is not one or 2 incident it is series of incidents even during growing up Sid was favored by dadaji remember how bitter he was when he said only Sid is allowed to sit with dadaji. Agree he live away from house but still he use to come back home as everyone knows he has habit of joking, never go to temple and all (6-7 yr old kid doesn't have these qualities).

Just due to some childhood incident he might not have lost his Dadaji trust and labled as irresponsible something might have happened during adulthood too when he may be 17-18 yr old that's why BS said dobara rah na bhatak jaye show something might happen at that age which Sid knew was not Viren's mistake but kept silent might have aggrevated Viren and when on return he saw Sid is not even doing anything for dadaji and let Nivi get insulted might have triggered hatred. Because Viren do have fondness for Sid when he returned home and said his mother main apne bhai ke liye voh sabkuch karna chahta huin there his voice had love for his brother and it never seems fake. But other incidents when he is talking YD, CC about anything those looked fake. 
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey peoples i am back
oh payal ur mom is leaving?? i dint know this. awww so sad, well hope she has a safe trip. give her a hug from me. and u dont be sad, we r here and we r like a family naa??

ok now the theory simran and payal are saying i totally agree. even i was thinking about this last night but thought it was way too off topic and mabye i am thinking way beyond but i am glad u guys are thinking these to.
OMG, OMG!! Look who's hear??? Yieeeppppp!! Let me do my dance first! My Shovupie, my sugarplum, my babykins is here!! 🤗 I missed you!! 😭 Where were you?? You were pulling the disappearing act on me once again! 😡 One of these days, you wait and see, I am going to do the same thing to you too. 😈
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey peoples i am back

Hey look who is here my lovely shova I love you sweety I was missing you wow wonderful that you are voting I am sure voting will end on Monday when voting was extended till tuesday then also I knew it will be extended for a week as it can't be ended in middle of week
Rach I agree with you that something might have happened in adulthood too, person cannot be labeled as irresponsible for something he did in childhood. That BS dialogue about not losing his way again mad me wonder that day too that he would have done to lose BS's trust, BS doesn't event trust him to drive a car.