Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 42)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
girls....Please hear me out....With Current track ..I think its imp we forget how Viren should be punished and how he will suffer and how he is doing or did all wrong etc etc. 

We will enjoy these scenes only by thinking the following

1. Sid needs to suffer n be punished. He has to. No one is making him face the truth or feel bad. Why should only Nivi suffer and live with all the blaming n accusations. Let Sid take some more crap. he knows the truth of KS but still is quite. SPINELESS PIECE OF SOUL
2. This is nothing. Sid will be shattered completely and be left alone. I want that. 
3. Sid needs to repent and say sorry (maybe to Viren or Nivi or himself) i dont care. but he needs to have remorse. This guy has no REMORSE??? How can he say he loved Nivi?? Forget about standing up for her...HE DOES NOT EVEN FEEL BAD ABT PAST. He is just trying to move on without closing OLD CHAPTERS. That is not fair. 
4. Currently Sid is trying to move on like nothing has happened. and that is not right. and I agree with that. He has to pay a price before it is too late.
5. CC and YD need to get more slaps from VIren. They will own up to their words and will be punished by Viren. They will lose respect and truth has to come out. SLOWLY BUT SURELY. 
6. DD needs to doubt Sid even more and make herself to Confront to Sid as to why he is doing all this. This will make past come out...THEY CANNOT MOVE FORWARD OTHERWISE. 

All these things have to happen. Forget what will happen to Viren and Nivi in future.

Just Think Nivi has GONE THROUGH A LOT SO FAR and before we move ahead in CCBM EVERYONE NEEDS TO ANSWER AND PAY A PRICE FOR THEIR ROLE.

and Viren is making sure of that.

He is fighting for Nivi. WHen the whole truth will come out..we will see. These ppl have more wrong to Nivi than it is shown. VIren is so mad at them for continuously Harrassing Nivi that Now he has decided to make her strong and make stand up for herself by having Viren as an example n by her side. VIREN IS TEACHING EVERYONE SOMETHING. HAVE FAITH AND PATIENCE. NIVI WILL BE HIS BIGGEST BENEFACTOR.

Nivi is learning from Viren on how to stand up and how to ask questions and when you fight for yourself. 

Edited by simran728 - 22 January 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujasavera2007shana_83ShayafanFaizuuNivRenlamsNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

girls....Please hear me out....With Current track ..I think its imp we forget how Viren should be punished and how he will suffer and how he is doing or did all wrong etc etc. 

We will enjoy these scenes only by thinking the following

1. Sid needs to suffer n be punished. He has to. No one is making him face the truth or feel bad. Why should only Nivi suffer and will live all the blaming. Let Sid take some more crap.
2. This is nothing. Sid will be shattered completely and be left alone. I want that. 
3. Sid needs to repent and say sorry (maybe to Viren or Nivi or himself) i dont care. but he needs to have remorse. This guy has no REMORSE??? How can he say he loved Nivi?? Forget about standing up for her...HE DOES NOT EVEN FEEL BAD ABT PAST. He is just trying to move on without closing OLD CHAPTERS. That is not fair. 
4. Currently Sid is trying to move on like nothing has happened. and that is not right. and I agree with that. He has to pay a price before it is too late.
5. CC and YD need to get more slaps from VIren. They will own up to their words and will be punished by Viren. They will lose respect and truth has to come out. SLOWLY BUT SURELY. 
6. DD needs to doubt Sid even more and make herself to Confront to Sid as to why he is doing all this. This will make past come out...THEY CANNOT MOVE FORWARD OTHERWISE. 

All these things have to happen. Forget what will happen to Viren and Nivi in future.

Just Think Nivi has GONE THROUGH A LOT SO FAR and before we move ahead in CCBM EVERYONE NEEDS TO ANSWER AND PAY A PRICE FOR THEIR ROLE.

and Viren is making sure of that.

He is fighting for Nivi. WHen the whole truth will come out..we will see. These ppl have more wrong to Nivi than it is shown. VIren is so mad at them for continuously Harrassing Nivi that Now he has decided to make her strong and make stand up for herself but Having him as an example.

Nivi is learning from Viren on how to stand up and how to ask questions and when you fight for yourself. 
AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!!
SIMI DIII, SPOT ON, EVERY LETTER OF EVERY WORD WAS SPOT ON!!!

Sid NEEDS to be punished, its not a question of why, it's a question of how, and Viren is not doing ANYTHING wrong by being evil just like all the others in house are, you know how they say, pathar ko eenth ke saath jawaab deyna, thats what Viren's doing, and I see NOTHING wrong with, NOTHING at all.

Viren loves Nivi, and will make sure himself first that he isnt hurting her, because if he does, then he will punish himself for doing so, since he is love wont allow him to hurt Nivi and do such a thing like that!

So guys, we should see Viren's track through this way, the positive way and every scene will start to make sense within itself, even the NivRen ones, and his dual meaning dialouges will be even more clearer for us to understand!!

WELL DONE SIMI DIIII FOR A MOO THOR AND A MOO PAT ANSWER!!!LOLEmbarrassedWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Simi Dear Viren never said tht he hav 2 b careful infront of Nivi . I thnk Viren will make excuse . n may b Nivi will ask him d ques but then since she loves him , she will b more worried for his wound .
It is also possible na she hasn't seen that what hurted that man. She was very scared she knew something hurted man who was capturing her but doesn't know what and at which place the other person was hurt. She hadn't seen that specifically but when she will try to recall it closely then only will remember na and for that something must be triggered so I think she will not think about that right now.

Rachu.. even i had thought about it... Had she known the stalker was hurt by the nail, then she would have checked Sid's shirt when he came to her room... I think she was so scared at that time she didnt notice the wound...

May be Viren will make up some story and Nivi feeling bad for him and we may get to see some scene like Nivi applying medicine.. LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice points Simi. I agree with you. I think I will only be able to see Viren's face without wanting to hit him if I keep these points in mind. Right now best thing for me is to forget out his self talk and HM night incident until whole truth behind Viren's behavior is out. I know even for the wrong reasons he is getting a justice for Nivi. YD and CC would have done something else to make her life miserable if stalker incidents weren't happen. And I still believe that Kitchen fire incident Viren wasn't involved. So far we just know that what he did on HM night all other incident we still have to see how he pulled it off. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Keettyy n @ Faizu I thnk u want 2 kill me .rght ? OMGG One more SHIRTLESS Scene of KINSHUK MAHAJAN / VIREN SOOD , WHOOPS U surelyy want 2 kill me  I will b deadd yaar Dead but i would love 2 b killed by my jaanu swwetipiee Wink .

I So hope n Pray ki It happens yaarr . Oh Damnn ROmantic Day Dreaming
LMAAAO!!
OH MONI DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Yes yes, if Viren will have ANOTHER shirtless scene on monday, THEN YOU AND KETTY DII WILL BE THE FIRST PEOPLE I SHALL REMEMBER!!
And I will fall of my bed laughing!!!

Yup, Moni Di, Viren's Kinshuktastic Body WILL KILL YOU!!
So Therefore, I TOO PRAY WITH YOU THAT THE CT'S SHOW US THIS BANDAGE SCENE ON MONDAY!!
FOR ALLL OF US AND FOR OUR SAKE!!!!! EmbarrassedWink

If they show it, I will be sooooooooooo over the moon, since the CT's would have listened to me again, like they did for the Maha episode on the "what I do NOT want list", Remember Ketty Di?? Wink

Oh Yes dear I definatelyy will die Dead n i m ready for it .

n like  said may b thatzz why till now his wound is bleeding n ct's r planning for dis type of scene . Ufff i can'tt waitt yaar , i want 2 see dis scene . Embarrassed
Exactly Moni Di!!
Because think of it, Viren isn't dumb. He would have made sure that he bandaged his wound so it doesn't get worse. But why doesn't he? The CT's want to have this scene, I think, and that is why they did this. I mean, Viren OBVIOUSLY isn't stupid enough not to plaster or bandage his wound up!
And he also didnt have his black jacket on, why? Because Nivi will come to know about the blood stain on his white top!!
And then Viren is going to make up some RANDOM excuse as to why he got injured ..
Intresting ... LOLWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Definatelyyy Simi . U know i m completlyyy Wid Viren . For suppose if he is stalker ( Whch i reallyy don't agrre ) but then also by stalking Nivi , He made Nivi mentallyy strong only . like it is said U never cn judge d deepness of a river till d time u urself goes in it . rght  So same goes wid Nivi . till d time she will nt face d fear , she will nt get strong . So thatzz wht Viren did . Yes His way of dong might b rude but we can't tell tht it was rght or wrong . Infact it all benefited Nivi . Tell me if i m wrong .After each n ever incident She came out strong whch Viren wanted . Viren never wanted her 2 rely on him . n if for tht he took dis step n it's far more better justifiable .

n As far as givng mental torure is concerened rach n payal , So dear of Viren tortured her but he only after every incident cured it n cared her so tht she could feel better . He alwys kept in mind ki She should nt b hurted Physically .

As far as rach Sid is concerned , Plzz Sid is nt saint . Just becozz he is been shown like a saint who respects his family n blah blah blah it doesn't mkes him gd . n hu cn u gurantee tht whtever sid would hav done in his childhood wouldn't b biggg mistake . Yes it might nt b bigg mistake but dear u r also forgeeting one thng ki At tht time they were 5-6 yrs small kids n in dis age if somethng sits in ur mind , tht remains thruout ur life . n In viren's mind it sat . n So he hates Sid . n U can't gel wid a child's mind . U can't tell whatzz gong on in 5-6 yrs child's mind . rght ? So U can't tell ki Whtever sid might hav done would nt b wrong or big mistake . Dear sometimes Children in their innocnece also does somethng veryy bigg whch is veryy bad . Yes elders will understand it but d one who is of same age will nt understand it . n will take it in his heart .

Sid has his mom So all mental problems n his tensions were used 2 b cleared by VD but since Viren has no1 dis misunderstanding never got cleared nt evn by BS , no1 tried 2 understood him n so as a result tht misunderstang took d form of hatred . Whch i m sure will b removed n cleared by Viren himself n Viren will b d one who himself will admit all whose thngs whch he did till now.
So u can't blame Viren n u can't say tht Sid wouldn''t hav done bigg mistake just becozz it is their childhood thng

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Nice points Simi. I agree with you. I think I will only be able to see Viren's face without wanting to hit him if I keep these points in mind. Right now best thing for me is to forget out his self talk and HM night incident until whole truth behind Viren's behavior is out. I know even for the wrong reasons he is getting a justice for Nivi. YD and CC would have done something else to make her life miserable if stalker incidents weren't happen. And I still believe that Kitchen fire incident Viren wasn't involved. So far we just know that what he did on HM night all other incident we still have to see how he pulled it off. 

Yupp Dear fully agrred .Just becozz Nivi was tortured we should nt forget dis ki whtever Viren did till now has benefited Nivi only . It was for her netterent only . Viren can't b wid her 24/7 rght ? n Viren never wanted her depending on him thruout her life . I mean hu many times Yaar ? Hu many times Nivi will b dragged n Viren will come n save her n then both will go 2 room . n thatzz it ? No yaar dis is nt d solution n viren knows dis veryy well . So yes he gave her torture but we should sldo nt forget ki after tht he was only d one who handled her , who calmed her down ,n who made her more strong .

So i thnk Viren is very much forgivable .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
And Then ...
Let's Just Say That The Bandage Scene Happened.
And Viren Took Of His Top ...
Viren Has A Tatoo At The Back Of Him.
Will Nivi Or Won't Nivi Ask About It?

She Might - Since She'll Be Surprised And Would Want To Know About It

She Might Not - Too Scared To Ask? I Think Not.

And NOW I Also See Why They Showed Us Viren's Tatoo On The HM Night, So That We Know Of It, And WHEN Nivi Asks About It, We Get To Know WIth Her About What The Tatoo Stands For.

Big smile!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index