Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 41)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@Simi Dear Viren never said tht he hav 2 b careful infront of Nivi . I thnk Viren will make excuse . n may b Nivi will ask him d ques but then since she loves him , she will b more worried for his wound .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I just saw the scene again it was too cruel even I can't forgive Viren for doing all this to Nivedita I love that attitude no doubt but his misdeeds against Nivedita can't be forgiven what ever reason it may have. I think Nivi should also not forgive him for that.

Hey Rachu, I so agree with that. He should have to pay big time for what he is doing to Nivedita. Very true, Viren cannot be forgiven even if let's say he did all this purely out of love for Nivedita, which doesn't seem the case here! I think that he really and truly loves her but at the same time he has equally used her as a means to an end, he really has!! And, he will have to own up to these deeds of his, no doubt about that!!
Right payal there are so many other means to take revenge or show Sid is bad in front of Nivi too what was the need of using her and moreover sid doesn't seems to have done anything wrong to Viren or if he had may in childhood some small mistake. Ya he did wrong to Nivi but not intentionally but what Viren is doing is intentional.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Simi Dear Viren never said tht he hav 2 b careful infront of Nivi . I thnk Viren will make excuse . n may b Nivi will ask him d ques but then since she loves him , she will b more worried for his wound .
Yes, Moni you are right, even I was thinking that Viren has no where said that he needs to be careful in front on Nivi. I think, that was written in one of the Star Plus articles which we have now determined should not be relied upon. But in all this week's episodes he hasn't said or implied anything like that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I think He did In the Bathroom or HM scene when He was talking to himself. That Nivi almost Caught you today and from now on You will need to more careful. 

let me see if I can find the link.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

It is also possible na she hasn't seen that what hurted that man. She was very scared she knew something hurted man who was capturing her but doesn't know what and at which place the other person was hurt. She hadn't seen that specifically but when she will try to recall it closely then only will remember na and for that something must be triggered so I think she will not think about that right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Keettyy n @ Faizu I thnk u want 2 kill me .rght ? OMGG One more SHIRTLESS Scene of KINSHUK MAHAJAN / VIREN SOOD , WHOOPS U surelyy want 2 kill me  I will b deadd yaar Dead but i would love 2 b killed by my jaanu swwetipiee Wink .

I So hope n Pray ki It happens yaarr . Oh Damnn ROmantic Day Dreaming
LMAAAO!!
OH MONI DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Yes yes, if Viren will have ANOTHER shirtless scene on monday, THEN YOU AND KETTY DII WILL BE THE FIRST PEOPLE I SHALL REMEMBER!!
And I will fall of my bed laughing!!!

Yup, Moni Di, Viren's Kinshuktastic Body WILL KILL YOU!!
So Therefore, I TOO PRAY WITH YOU THAT THE CT'S SHOW US THIS BANDAGE SCENE ON MONDAY!!
FOR ALLL OF US AND FOR OUR SAKE!!!!! EmbarrassedWink

If they show it, I will be sooooooooooo over the moon, since the CT's would have listened to me again, like they did for the Maha episode on the "what I do NOT want list", Remember Ketty Di?? Wink

Oh Yes dear I definatelyy will die Dead n i m ready for it .

n like  said may b thatzz why till now his wound is bleeding n ct's r planning for dis type of scene . Ufff i can'tt waitt yaar , i want 2 see dis scene . Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I think He did In the Bathroom or HM scene when He was talking to himself. That Nivi almost Caught you today and from now on You will need to more careful. 

let me see if I can find the link.

NO dear Viren never ever said dis . U must hav read in d TB article . checkk it .Viren never said anythng abt Nivi except ki She will hate Sid thatzz it . n tht is why i m +ve Actuallyy veryy veryy +ve ki He is nt faking n loves nivi n May b he is nt d Real MP becozz Viren's revealtion was nt shown clearlyy . If Viren would hav been stalker then Ct's would hav shown each n everythng ki hu he did it . He only had Fb of d last scene . Tht means he was only involved in d last scene .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
here we go guys I have updated the family waves chapter : )

read and comment on!!!
I hope you like em : )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index