Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 40)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I just saw the scene again it was too cruel even I can't forgive Viren for doing all this to Nivedita I love that attitude no doubt but his misdeeds against Nivedita can't be forgiven what ever reason it may have. I think Nivi should also not forgive him for that.

Which Scene Rachu?? Please tell me ..even I want to watch it again. I am also digesting with great difficulty all these new changes this week.

See when I am at work its easy...but on weekends I cant think of anything else. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Phone was started on the day when Viren went to office and Sid signed the checks so I think maybe the officeworker is also with Viren as he went to Sid for getting the sign so maybe then only they do something like that as with money you can do anything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillating

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Originally posted by Rani2011

Prathi, forgot to congratulate you. see I am late in wishing :( wish u both great future together!!

Thank u Anjali.... Smile Love you.. !!!!!

Rani2011Shayafansimran728Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

moni dear..it wasnt ketty but me who was saying abt d wound to mahi...

ROFLROFL oOPS sOORRYY dEAR , rEALLYY I M IN MY viren"s world sO JUST MISTAKEN ROFL I M SOORYYY

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Abidah! I am good, I guess gearing up for a busy weekend ahead. Smile Good to know, you are from Denmark! Don't think we have anyone from there. This is awesome! I so love our thread, with all these folks from so many different parts of the world! Real nice! Clap
You are right, about all these Sid-Putul fans. I am myself surprised at how many folks want them to be together. Smile But I guess I can respect their opinions and maybe even relate to it. The way CCBM's story started, it was shown as if they, Sid and Nivi were like soul mates, that's seriously how it was portrayed. But then, when the story starts unfolding, Sid I don't think remained worthy of being that, her soul mate. He just didn't stand up for her!! And, hence all of us appreciated Viren so much. But I guess, they are still holding on to that aspect, that it was at the end of the day a love story between Sid and Putul. Unhappy

Hi, 

Well my weeks are always busy, so that is why i always keep my posts short ;)

I cannot see how Sid and Putul are meant to be and my personal opninion is that marriages shouldn't be broken. Yeah we might nok like what Viren did to Nivi or is doing, but hey give the couple a chance to sort out the problems they have. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, about the bathrobe being Sid's, yes that would be a real good one for Nivedita to be convinced that he is the stalker but not sure how Viren will be able to pull that off because it was Viren's bathrobe, right? In fact, Nivedita herself pulled it out of the cupboard and gave it to him. And, then on top of that Viren was trying so hard to hide it as well! So, not sure if that scenario would happen, dear! But then you never know! Smile
I think he will tell her I was hiding it because you will get scared and simply worry. It is nothing. I will take care of it. and I will find out.

But, then Nivi will be triggered. He will ask her what are you thinking???

then Nivi will say "Viren.....when MP attacked me...He got hurt by a nail at the same place on the shoulder...and this robe has blood on the same place...."

she is not accusing Sid yet...but Viren will push her to speak those words...he will say "So, Nivedita...are you trying to say it was Sid who attacked you that night??" he will ask her Very innocently mind you...then Nivi will say No or Yes...and he will push her completely over the edge to think ..it is SID. 

prajeeShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

I just saw the scene again it was too cruel even I can't forgive Viren for doing all this to Nivedita I love that attitude no doubt but his misdeeds against Nivedita can't be forgiven what ever reason it may have. I think Nivi should also not forgive him for that.

Hey Rachu, I so agree with that. He should have to pay big time for what he is doing to Nivedita. Very true, Viren cannot be forgiven even if let's say he did all this purely out of love for Nivedita, which doesn't seem the case here! I think that he really and truly loves her but at the same time he has equally used her as a means to an end, he really has!! And, he will have to own up to these deeds of his, no doubt about that!!

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by simran728

Which Scene Rachu?? Please tell me ..even I want to watch it again. I am also digesting with great difficulty all these new changes this week.

See when I am at work its easy...but on weekends I cant think of anything else. 
Scene of HM and when DS medicines were exchanged the way she was tortured and when Viren was happy about his victory and Nivi was scared thinking about that dreadful thing. It was also painful I hated it and when I see those scenes I hate Viren also when Nivi shows too much trust in him. These things will come out eventually sooner the better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index