Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 4)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
sorry milee missed your post!!!
: )

Our threads fill up sooooooo fast its hard to catch up!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Theory for Monday:

Chanchal in her room moving here and there restless and Jawaher entered smiling because he heard Viren indirectly framed Sidarth and have trimupt look. Jawaher asked chanchal what happened you should be happy that Viren is doing what you wanted I use to think he is unlucky for us but see he is eridicating our enemy himself. We have such a sharp chap. Chanchal he is failing all our plans as don't forget Sid is our lucky charm who can be manipulated so easily and we were ruling the house and he would never throw us out of house. But Viren is Nivedita's husband and unlucky for us I am sure if he got the property he will throw us only from house for that girl Nivedita. Keshav sharma and his family will rule the house then and we will never be able to return back. Moreover all our plans were working because Sid is in the house once he left this house our plans  will stop working as Viren's luck was never in our favor.
Oh god why why I let Viren return from the delhi and to marry Nivedita.
Jawaher oh god I didn't thought of that our main enemy is Nivedita and Sid is our lucky coin move according our wishes oh god what should we do to protect our lucky charm from Torondo Viren

So what measures JAAL should take to protect their lucky charm Sidharth sood from the torondo Viren sood. How much Nandu is involved in this game.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumshana_83prajeesimran728tamushilamszarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraGita97

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

sorry milee missed your post!!!

Our threads fill up sooooooo fast its hard to catch up!!!
I know dear, I could not read all the posts so I just read someof it and in that your slapping story was there and I enjoyed it a lot.
So what new thread you are talking about let me go and read

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I like it so I do it. Weekends are ok for me : )

btw ..i started a topic on the forum. no one has to reply to it
I just did it cause I cannot see Niv....arth name

I am soo wacked up but honestly !!!

How sick can people be to bring out OLD threads jUST cause their fav character is being framed and being punished for the crimes he committed

Suchi darling I commented on your topic !!! Wink U know I could not resist !!! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeevids08tamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL Navzz

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory for Monday:

Chanchal in her room moving here and there restless and Jawaher entered smiling because he heard Viren indirectly framed Sidarth and have trimupt look. Jawaher asked chanchal what happened you should be happy that Viren is doing what you wanted I use to think he is unlucky for us but see he is eridicating our enemy himself. We have such a sharp chap. Chanchal he is failing all our plans as don't forget Sid is our lucky charm who can be manipulated so easily and we were ruling the house and he would never throw us out of house. But Viren is Nivedita's husband and unlucky for us I am sure if he got the property he will throw us only from house for that girl Nivedita. Keshav sharma and his family will rule the house then and we will never be able to return back. Moreover all our plans were working because Sid is in the house once he left this house our plans  will stop working as Viren's luck was never in our favor.
Oh god why why I let Viren return from the delhi and to marry Nivedita.
Jawaher oh god I didn't thought of that our main enemy is Nivedita and Sid is our lucky coin move according our wishes oh god what should we do to protect our lucky charm from Torondo Viren

So what measures JAAL should take to protect their lucky charm Sidharth sood from the torondo Viren sood. How much Nandu is involved in this game.
Me me can I answer my hand is up in the air.
So CC can say her favorite dialogue "I told you Jawahar, Send him away this time along with his life oh sorry his Wife"
So they can protect their lucky charm Sid Sood from Tornado Viren Sood.
Viren will leave the same instant to USA or Canada Or London or Germany or Pakistan or Australia (I am taking all these names because we are here right we can assist them) becaue his wife already started loving him and when she is away from Sid, she completely forget him and becomes Viren's completely MIND, SOUL and BODY

I am sure Nandu Viren ka Bandu is his chamcha because remember Viren was luring him with Lajawanti as bribe. So he will go along with them as he likes choti didi/bhabhi too.

How is it? did I pass A+ or A-

Edited by milee1014 - 21 January 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeesahujashana_83simran728tamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

See what did I tell you all that by the time I come back you will be writing in this new thread.
Let me tell you one thing I am not going to dissect any expressions or anything for sometimes because its so confusing for me and I don't want to lose my mind for nowLOL
But I am loving every bit of Bad *SS Attitude of Mr. Viren Sood and I want to enjoy it. Its been a while I watched any soaps and I have not seen any character like Viren so let me enjoy it for a while. Yes I loved his chocolate lover boy attitude but I am loving this one.
And I will be eagerly waiting for Nivi giving him the same Bad *SS attitude back when she comes to know the real Viren and his game.

But oh I am loving this his attitude directing towards CC & YD. He is not yet directing it towards Sid, he is just trapping Sid from every possible side east,west,north,south,NW,NE,SW,SE you get it.

If we don't consider the articles and that self talk in the resort bathroom, did you all noticed something he is trapping Sid as if to show him that see I can plan against you and trap you and I am your family your brother, and lets say as I assumed CC is the real stalker who made his wife's life hell he is showing it to her on her face that my wife is as sane as any human could be and letting her show her true colors with something else and he can catch her at that time, I mean to say trapping the real culprit.This is all my theory so don't fret.LOL

Today's episode I am not going to talk about NivRen as I am hell confused with this guy but I am enjoying it so let me do it please.
I am so pissed off right now with Hema and Divya. Hema for ruining her daughters life(she was doing it from the beginning what's new right) but oh God when will this woman learn some manners. Even if we go to our neighbours home we knock and let them know we are here not just budge in like that and to tell you she is visiting her daughters sasural. Oh my God this woman does not have any manners and she is giving advices to her daughter.

And Divya, even if you don't trust your husband Shut your mouth up and don't talk. She is the one who is planting suspicion in others mind regards to Sid. If you have any suspicion try talk to him in private girl not infront of the whole family, this girl doesnot have any manners either yes how can she who was the one who taught her its her mom the stupid woman.
Sometimes I am so frustrated I want to jump into my screen and teach Divya some lessons how to behave with your husband 101 class.

But I love how Viren asks Nivi to ask questions. Just like Abidah said the one who showed attitude to his mom never ask questions and he is so hell bent on Nivi asking him questions. I don't know if he will give the right answers or manupulate her but still atleast he is asking her to ask questions.

Ok just got one thing to say Ok Mr.Viren Sood Bring it on, I will be waiting and watching your attitude because I am loving it (oh I sound like Moni and Sanju) but I am more eagerly waiting when Nivi will show you her attitude at that time I will be cheering for her and if possible I will hand her some weapons too.LOL

Hey Mileeeeee !!! *hugs*

Some of us are sure about NivRen, some of us are not, but we aall are sure about one thing that is the Bad *SS attitude of Mr. Viren Sood !! LOL we all find it oh so damn sexy !! But I agree, I'm so gonna love when Nivi gives that attitude back to him !!! Viren would not stand a chance !! I just hope they reveal his back story and past soon !! am dying to find out what it is !!! Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeesahujashana_83simran728FaizuuNivRentamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie lovely analysis and true even I am loving this attitude of Viren sood. The real fact I am enjoying his giving to chanchal and YD. I love how he make Sid to confess his mistakes with his own mouth. I am actually waiting when complete family will ask questions from Sid and blame him. Though I want it to short lived as his innocence need to come in front. I actually want Sid to actually feel the pain of standing in culprit box I don't want his matter to solved before getting accused for one time atleast.  He let Nivi get insulted and thrown 4 times in row but still couldn't understand JAAL can go to this extent now he can understand how one can frame other.
Regarding Viren I want only Nivi to punish him no one else.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeevids08simran728tamushimilee1014zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index