Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 39)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hi Prathi, thanks for welcoming me here. how r u? it's great to be here.
no no u r not at all late. i just joined yesterday Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I just saw the scene again it was too cruel even I can't forgive Viren for doing all this to Nivedita I love that attitude no doubt but his misdeeds against Nivedita can't be forgiven what ever reason it may have. I think Nivi should also not forgive him for that.

gmann2010Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

But I was just thinking about that wound which is not been taken care from 2 days now, how good it would have been if Viren got injured while saving Nivi rather than harassing her. We would have gotten such a romantic scene, Nivi trying put bandage on his wound and nursing him. Embarrassed Day Dreaming To bad CTs of this shows are sadistic and not romantic like usUnhappy

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooo!!!!
@Bold - SO TRUE!!
Maybe on monday we might see it, when since Viren doesnt have his black jacket on in the precap, and he had a white top on, so the blood MUST have come on, so Nivi will tell Viren why did you not tell me, and why have you left the wound like that? So MAYBE, AND HOPEFULLY she will bandage it!!!! Embarrassed
And I think thats why on purpose the CT's left the wound like that, so thet could make this scene for us.
NOW I'M REALLY PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!!
If it does, then THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME!!!
[/QUOTE]

Hey have we thought from this POV??

That Maybe Viren will say that Bath Robe belong to Sid. Like maybe he went on the terrace and it was kept there to dry with other clothes and he saw this n brought it down and did not want Nivi to see it n get scared and hence he was hiding it.

Then nivi will see it and will see the blood stain in that position and will think of MP.

This will make her doubts more strong and will start asking questions to Sid. ofcourse not abt the wound but start with small steps??

[/QUOTE]
Simi Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Hmmm Maybe He Could Do That ...
But Then, Viren Wasn't Wearing His Black Jacket, And He Has A White Top On, So When Viren Turns, Nivi Will Obviously See The Patch Of Blood On His White Top, Right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Ashley - Goodnight dear!! Sweet dreams. Hug

Moni - 'Control' should be your middle name, hehe!! WinkLOL You are so hilarious and completely predictable.

Anjali - Yes, I agree with Moni, that was gutsy of you to go in the other thread. Wink

Prathi - Good evening, sweets!! How's our newly engaged girlie doing??Hug

Payal dear... Hugs !!!! :)
Checking our sweeties posts.... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Simran, about the bathrobe being Sid's, yes that would be a real good one for Nivedita to be convinced that he is the stalker but not sure how Viren will be able to pull that off because it was Viren's bathrobe, right? In fact, Nivedita herself pulled it out of the cupboard and gave it to him. And, then on top of that Viren was trying so hard to hide it as well! So, not sure if that scenario would happen, dear! But then you never know! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Prathi, forgot to congratulate you. see I am late in wishing :( wish u both great future together!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Acha guyz I am off to my writing now. You guyz keep talking here SOO MUCH that I get distracted LOL

RULE ONE OF WRITING
Do not get distracted : )

=====
: )

Salaam Abidah good to see you on!

and yaar can you please PM ME your blog so that i can save it.

Hey Suchi :) How goes? 

And Pm is send :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Simran, about the bathrobe being Sid's, yes that would be a real good one for Nivedita to be convinced that he is the stalker but not sure how Viren will be able to pull that off because it was Viren's bathrobe, right? In fact, Nivedita herself pulled it out of the cupboard and gave it to him. And, then on top of that Viren was trying so hard to hide it as well! So, not sure if that scenario would happen, dear! But then you never know! Smile

yea but its white bath robe and anyone can have one. I am sure even Sid has one. Its not soo unique  item that no one else can have the same. RIght?? So, I think he will say that.

and Plus Viren will not turn becos he knows the wound is there. He himself said He needs to be more careful in front of Nivi..It is too early to be caught by her.

He will need to PUSH Nivi to far towards MP being SID that whatever else he shows her about Himself she will not believe or ignore or think its a coincidence.

See Nivi is still not taking Sid's Name and this is annoying Viren. He needs to push harder. 

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index