Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 38)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Hi Payal, i am good, thanks! how abt u? ya I am trying to be active here. but, as it's weekend it's hard to write while multitasking ( kids, housework etc etc)
by mistake, i clicked on the other thread (sid-putul) boy! i got confused there!!!!! but, i got back to my senses...

Hey ANJALI , I thnk we havn't met yet . Hiii I m monica , u cn call me MONI . Big smile . Welcome 2 our NIVREN PAGALKHANA Wink 

Wowww U got daring 2 enter in tht DANGEROUS SECTION ROFL . unbelievable LOL . Dear for ur Gd advice , plzzz don't enter there .
n like Viren said " SAWDHAN AAGE GIRRE HUE LOGO KI SOCH HAI " ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011FaizuuNivRenScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
simi dear...thanx 4 d collection of links...i'll read dem all day tmrw...Smile

navi dear...thanx a lot 4 d scens....

gud nite dears...c u tmrw....tc....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hi Anjali.... Smile I'm Prathi...
Welcome dear.... am very late i guess.... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

simi dear...thanx 4 d collection of links...i'll read dem all day tmrw...Smile

navi dear...thanx a lot 4 d scens....

gud nite dears...c u tmrw....tc....
GD Ashley Diii!!!
NivRen Filled SD!!!
Love Youuuuuuu!!!

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

But I was just thinking about that wound which is not been taken care from 2 days now, how good it would have been if Viren got injured while saving Nivi rather than harassing her. We would have gotten such a romantic scene, Nivi trying put bandage on his wound and nursing him. Embarrassed Day Dreaming To bad CTs of this shows are sadistic and not romantic like usUnhappy

[/QUOTE]
Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooo!!!!
@Bold - SO TRUE!!
Maybe on monday we might see it, when since Viren doesnt have his black jacket on in the precap, and he had a white top on, so the blood MUST have come on, so Nivi will tell Viren why did you not tell me, and why have you left the wound like that? So MAYBE, AND HOPEFULLY she will bandage it!!!! Embarrassed
And I think thats why on purpose the CT's left the wound like that, so thet could make this scene for us.
NOW I'M REALLY PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!!
If it does, then THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME!!!
[/QUOTE]

Hey have we thought from this POV??

That Maybe Viren will say that Bath Robe belong to Sid. Like maybe he went on the terrace and it was kept there to dry with other clothes and he saw this n brought it down and did not want Nivi to see it n get scared and hence he was hiding it.

Then nivi will see it and will see the blood stain in that position and will think of MP.

This will make her doubts more strong and will start asking questions to Sid. ofcourse not abt the wound but start with small steps??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi Moni, thanks for ur warm welcome! how r u?
Nope, I din't dare to go to that thread it just happened coz of my curser Smile since I went there, I read few postsWink it was not worth anyways... won't do that mistake again ooops....

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ashley - Goodnight dear!! Sweet dreams. Hug

Moni - 'Control' should be your middle name, hehe!! WinkLOL You are so hilarious and completely predictable.

Anjali - Yes, I agree with Moni, that was gutsy of you to go in the other thread. Wink

Prathi - Good evening, sweets!! How's our newly engaged girlie doing??Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
MY OLD POST.  What do you all think?

babes..i know we have been discussing the whole signature thing. how viren could have copied etc etc.

but it is possible that form and signature are all Sid's Only. But the date on the form which it was submitted is changed by that Telecom guy??

I mean it would be easier to change the date (like month or day) than fake the signature right. I think Viren paid money to the tele man to change the date and then come home and hand delivery it with revenge perfume paper!  hehe

Bcos if that form was real then Viren could have met this guy outside too and taken it from him and think abt what is in the paper before the whole scene comes out in front of the family.

But the whole scene was thought out by Viren. He knew what to say and how to say and when to say. I feel he paid that guy to come. There was no luck involved. Only luck part was that Sid walked in the same time and that was more beneficial to Viren. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index