Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 37)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hi Payal, i am good, thanks! how abt u? ya I am trying to be active here. but, as it's weekend it's hard to write while multitasking ( kids, housework etc etc)
by mistake, i clicked on the other thread (sid-putul) boy! i got confused there!!!!! but, i got back to my senses...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Good morning, Sauji, my sweets!! Hug How are you, dear?? I see you clicking the like buttons on the posts!! Wink Hey, I wanted to say, I so loved the message that you sent to Kinshuk. I think I already mentioned it but still wanted to say it again that it was an exceptionally well written message conveying exactly what we all want to here for NivRen. Now, let's just hope that it get's the necessary attention that it deserves. Smile Thanks, my jaan for sending it to him. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

NOOOO!!! TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!! I WANT TO SAVOR MY YOUTH!!
I'm hoping today and tomorrow pass by very very slowly!! So InshaAllah I can enjoy it!!

Vahh Vahh Vahh.. kya baat hain!
But let's be honest, if he was drunk.. I'd take advantage of him Embarrassed LOL
SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULDN'T!?
But I rather Sid be the drunken brother because if Viren was drunk, I'd dieee.
And you know that drunken Devas scene made my khala cry!! 
She was like how Devas should just come to her and she'd love him forever. 
I was cracking up. Oh my family. (This was like six/seven years ago when the movie first came out and I still remember this haaah.)
AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE.
I would torture you jiju!!! LOL But he would love it!!
And noo.. I don't really want Nivi to leave him because I want her love to conquer.
Actually you know what... this can be another track... in this track Chancal and Jawahar try to destroy Nivi's life by attacking their own son. And they set up something to make it seem like Viren cheated on her. Like for Nivi to find Viren with another woman but Viren is drugged so he doesn't know what is happening(although nothing is going on, it doesn't seem like that) and it is all a trap set my JAAL to ruin Nivi and so Nivi leaves Viren and goes back to her house and refuses to talk to him and after that we can see this drunken dhothi scene and he is talking to not his maa but his taiyiji and he is miserable but Nivi doesn't listen to anyone about Viren and then Sid can fix this and prove Viren innocent and that JAAL is behind all this and they paid the woman and they drugged Viren and everything. Thus more brotherly bonding!
OMV OMV OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Lmaaao, I Was Just Messing With Viren And The Dothi Scene, BUT THIS, OMV IS ONE HELL OF A BRILLIANT IDEAAA!!! Wink
This Would ACTUALLY Be An ALL Round Track. You Get To See:
1 - NivRen's Love
2 - JAAL
3 - The Brotherly Love
4 - Tayji And Viren Bond!!

OO, I LIKE IT, AND VIREN BEING DEVDAS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE!! Embarrassed
Lmaao, YEAAH, When Devdas came out and my family was watching it, IT WAS LIKE A MELODRAMA, As if it was real, and tragedy has struck!! Ouch

Hahaha but you have to love my ideas!!!
One of the dis said that I should be a serial writer haha.
With all the ideas in my head, I could make a serial all on my own too hahaha!!
But see, that way we get the bonds building between everyone and we see JAAL as the evil duo that keeps trying to destroy lives but keeps failing.
And hey any scene with Viren would be awesome!! Imagine hehe.
LMAAAOO, NOOO SERIOUSLY MAHI DIII!!!
You And Suchi Di, Milee Di, Payal Dii, Navz Dii, Rach Dii, Ketty Dii, WHO AM I KIDDING, ALL OF YOU ELDERS Should Both Try Out Writing!!!
You Guys Would ACE IT!!!
I Still Have ALOT To Learn About Writing! LOL
And I LOVE YOUR IDEAD, Ahaa, I HAVE To Love Them Wink
Oh Jiju Is Just An ACE!
Andddddddd, The Bold Part Is SOO True.
The CT's Need A Scenario, Where The WHOLE House Is Involved!
JAAL - Pure, Downright Failures!

I think that we girls should open up our own production agency and call it like PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS and we all can write soap operas together and be writers/ directors and make the viewers happy with our love stories hehe. 
But seriously thanks.. although I'm not that great, I do appreciate your enthusiasm about my writing and the enthusiasm of all the other girls who like and comment on my posts and stories. I write for you girls only!
And haha of course your jiju is ace.. that's why I made him your jiju! LOL
But JAAL will be the antagonists and all the future tracks (that involve sadness/ deception) will include them as they will be the ones out to get the rest of the family!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
moni dear..it wasnt ketty but me who was saying abt d wound to mahi...

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@ SUCHI DI
@ PAYAL DI
@ KETTY DI
hellooooooo my sweetiepies!
I hope your day has been awesome thus far!
And I hope you all very much enjoyed my story!
Now if only I knew how to send it to Kinshuk
Shocked

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good morning, Sauji, my sweets!! Hug How are you, dear?? I see you clicking the like buttons on the posts!! Wink Hey, I wanted to say, I so loved the message that you sent to Kinshuk. I think I already mentioned it but still wanted to say it again that it was an exceptionally well written message conveying exactly what we all want to here for NivRen. Now, let's just hope that it get's the necessary attention that it deserves. SmileSmile Thanks, my jaan for sending it to him.

thanks Payal, I just wrote what I felt.I really don't want cts to do too much experiment on Viren's character and spoil nivren for us.

you know it's weekend, same as Anjali busy with kids and house, also my hubby hates my being online on weekendsLOL
so I just come when he is busy and read ur comments so that I can be updated with the discussions as I enjoy them.

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Mahi, what an awesome story!! Clap That was one brilliantly written post, my sweetie!! Love you for that!! Hug

Faizu, Hieeee!! How's my babykins doing?? Hug Dear, sorry but I haven't read your analysis. Promise to read it properly and comment on it. I know it is fabulous from everyone's comments plus my little poetess always does an exceptionally brilliant job.

Sanju - If Viren Sood himself does not kill me with his attitude, your siggy most surely will. How are you, my dear?? Smile

Rachu, Ketty!! My lovely beautiful jaanupies!! HugSorry couldn't come online yesterday to chat with you guys. And I won't be able to be online too much this weekend either!

Ashley, my sweets! How are you, my dear?? Hug I love how we notice the smallest of things relating to NivRen! We have all gotten so good about catching the CT's bloppers. Wink

Anjali, my sweets!! How are you? Hug So good to see you this active on our thread.

Abidah, how are you? Good morning/good evening? Not sure, what it is for you? Smile

Moni - My sweets! Hug How are you? I was watching yesterday's episode and thinking how good Viren really looks. LOL And was thinking about your funny comment about requesting anything you wanted about KM since it is getting granted. ROFL

Hello everyone else that I missed?? How's the weekend going?? Mine's going to be real busy! Cry

Oh My Payal Jaan HugHugHug , i m f9 .

oh dear u would nt believe but now after kinny's shirtless scene wish getting fulfilled So now i m in my next mision LOL . Abhi Tak toh Kinny was in Pant naa , now Uski Pant Hatne wali hai n instead of it there would b TOWEL sexyy sexyy TOWEL . Oh okkk ... hhmm I  thnk i should now control ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

NOOOO!!! TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!! I WANT TO SAVOR MY YOUTH!!
I'm hoping today and tomorrow pass by very very slowly!! So InshaAllah I can enjoy it!!

Vahh Vahh Vahh.. kya baat hain!
But let's be honest, if he was drunk.. I'd take advantage of him Embarrassed LOL
SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULDN'T!?
But I rather Sid be the drunken brother because if Viren was drunk, I'd dieee.
And you know that drunken Devas scene made my khala cry!! 
She was like how Devas should just come to her and she'd love him forever. 
I was cracking up. Oh my family. (This was like six/seven years ago when the movie first came out and I still remember this haaah.)
AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE.
I would torture you jiju!!! LOL But he would love it!!
And noo.. I don't really want Nivi to leave him because I want her love to conquer.
Actually you know what... this can be another track... in this track Chancal and Jawahar try to destroy Nivi's life by attacking their own son. And they set up something to make it seem like Viren cheated on her. Like for Nivi to find Viren with another woman but Viren is drugged so he doesn't know what is happening(although nothing is going on, it doesn't seem like that) and it is all a trap set my JAAL to ruin Nivi and so Nivi leaves Viren and goes back to her house and refuses to talk to him and after that we can see this drunken dhothi scene and he is talking to not his maa but his taiyiji and he is miserable but Nivi doesn't listen to anyone about Viren and then Sid can fix this and prove Viren innocent and that JAAL is behind all this and they paid the woman and they drugged Viren and everything. Thus more brotherly bonding!
OMV OMV OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Lmaaao, I Was Just Messing With Viren And The Dothi Scene, BUT THIS, OMV IS ONE HELL OF A BRILLIANT IDEAAA!!! Wink
This Would ACTUALLY Be An ALL Round Track. You Get To See:
1 - NivRen's Love
2 - JAAL
3 - The Brotherly Love
4 - Tayji And Viren Bond!!

OO, I LIKE IT, AND VIREN BEING DEVDAS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE!! Embarrassed
Lmaao, YEAAH, When Devdas came out and my family was watching it, IT WAS LIKE A MELODRAMA, As if it was real, and tragedy has struck!! Ouch

Hahaha but you have to love my ideas!!!
One of the dis said that I should be a serial writer haha.
With all the ideas in my head, I could make a serial all on my own too hahaha!!
But see, that way we get the bonds building between everyone and we see JAAL as the evil duo that keeps trying to destroy lives but keeps failing.
And hey any scene with Viren would be awesome!! Imagine hehe.
LMAAAOO, NOOO SERIOUSLY MAHI DIII!!!
You And Suchi Di, Milee Di, Payal Dii, Navz Dii, Rach Dii, Ketty Dii, WHO AM I KIDDING, ALL OF YOU ELDERS Should Both Try Out Writing!!!
You Guys Would ACE IT!!!
I Still Have ALOT To Learn About Writing! LOL
And I LOVE YOUR IDEAD, Ahaa, I HAVE To Love Them Wink
Oh Jiju Is Just An ACE!
Andddddddd, The Bold Part Is SOO True.
The CT's Need A Scenario, Where The WHOLE House Is Involved!
JAAL - Pure, Downright Failures!

I think that we girls should open up our own production agency and call it like PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS and we all can write soap operas together and be writers/ directors and make the viewers happy with our love stories hehe. 
But seriously thanks.. although I'm not that great, I do appreciate your enthusiasm about my writing and the enthusiasm of all the other girls who like and comment on my posts and stories. I write for you girls only!
And haha of course your jiju is ace.. that's why I made him your jiju! LOL
But JAAL will be the antagonists and all the future tracks (that involve sadness/ deception) will include them as they will be the ones out to get the rest of the family!
LMAAAAAO!!
PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS!!!
On Association With IF And NivRen Pt Ltd.
That Just SOO Awesome!!
Ahaaa, Now My Mahi Di Wouldn't Just Get ANY Randomer Of The Street And Marry Him Now, Would She? Wink
She Searched The WORLD, And Finally Stopped At Viren Jiju, And Never Looked Beyond That. Embarrassed
THATS SOO TRUE, Now If ANYTHING Happens, Viren Knows Who To Blame The First And Foremost, JAAL.
What Would Viren's State Be When He Finds Out About Jawahar And Keshav And All That?
Unless He Already Know?
Man, Jiju Is So Unpredictable, And Its THAT Unpredictability Which Makes Him THIS Awesome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index