Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 36)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning, my Suchi sweets is here?? Hug Hieee!! Suchi, god I have to tell you this, your slapping spree posts yesterday were so hilarious!! I so enjoyed it! Thanks for a great laugh! I am waiting for more scenes on Family Waves. Smile

Let me start working on that : ) : ))

I was just lost with the nivi and viren tide u knowww

but gotta get back to my writing : )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushiScintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooo!!!!
@Bold - SO TRUE!!
Maybe on monday we might see it, when since Viren doesnt have his black jacket on in the precap, and he had a white top on, so the blood MUST have come on, so Nivi will tell Viren why did you not tell me, and why have you left the wound like that? So MAYBE, AND HOPEFULLY she will bandage it!!!! Embarrassed
And I think thats why on purpose the CT's left the wound like that, so thet could make this scene for us.
NOW I'M REALLY PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!!
If it does, then THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME!!!
But sweetie won't she ask him how did he get it. If lie about it then I really want Nivi to poke that wound with fork. Angry Sorry I am wacky that way. I am not able to forgive him for that night, may be later when I see Viren repenting for his misdeeds. But I know that Nivi is a good soul, not  heartless like me, so even with anger she will try to bandage that damn wound. 
Ketty Dii, Viren will have to lie, but he will say something like I got hurt, which he really did, so he will again use his dual meaning dialouges.
Although even I dont want Viren to lie to Nivi, but, i believe in that saying: Kuch paane ke liye, kuch khona bhi parta hain!
So pleaseeeeeee be positive Ketty dii!!
And Viren does love Nivi VERY much, so then lets say if the bandage scene DOES happen (FINGERS CROSSED, INSHALLAH IT DOES!!), then Viren will have a romantic expression on his face, not a evil/sly one, because he only puts them on when he sees something or he sees a chance that will help him in his plan. What will bandaging a wound do, and how will that help him in his plan?
So I think he will actually LOVE Nivi's attention towards him, since I think he does want that, SOOO then, if the bandage scene does happen on monday, and we look at it from THIS point of view, the positive one, then it will be ONE hell of a romantic scene, where we get to see Nivi actually touching Viren's skin, making her love him more! EmbarrassedWink

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 22 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

NOOOO!!! TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!! I WANT TO SAVOR MY YOUTH!!
I'm hoping today and tomorrow pass by very very slowly!! So InshaAllah I can enjoy it!!

Vahh Vahh Vahh.. kya baat hain!
But let's be honest, if he was drunk.. I'd take advantage of him Embarrassed LOL
SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULDN'T!?
But I rather Sid be the drunken brother because if Viren was drunk, I'd dieee.
And you know that drunken Devas scene made my khala cry!! 
She was like how Devas should just come to her and she'd love him forever. 
I was cracking up. Oh my family. (This was like six/seven years ago when the movie first came out and I still remember this haaah.)
AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE.
I would torture you jiju!!! LOL But he would love it!!
And noo.. I don't really want Nivi to leave him because I want her love to conquer.
Actually you know what... this can be another track... in this track Chancal and Jawahar try to destroy Nivi's life by attacking their own son. And they set up something to make it seem like Viren cheated on her. Like for Nivi to find Viren with another woman but Viren is drugged so he doesn't know what is happening(although nothing is going on, it doesn't seem like that) and it is all a trap set my JAAL to ruin Nivi and so Nivi leaves Viren and goes back to her house and refuses to talk to him and after that we can see this drunken dhothi scene and he is talking to not his maa but his taiyiji and he is miserable but Nivi doesn't listen to anyone about Viren and then Sid can fix this and prove Viren innocent and that JAAL is behind all this and they paid the woman and they drugged Viren and everything. Thus more brotherly bonding!
OMV OMV OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Lmaaao, I Was Just Messing With Viren And The Dothi Scene, BUT THIS, OMV IS ONE HELL OF A BRILLIANT IDEAAA!!! Wink
This Would ACTUALLY Be An ALL Round Track. You Get To See:
1 - NivRen's Love
2 - JAAL
3 - The Brotherly Love
4 - Tayji And Viren Bond!!

OO, I LIKE IT, AND VIREN BEING DEVDAS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE!! Embarrassed
Lmaao, YEAAH, When Devdas came out and my family was watching it, IT WAS LIKE A MELODRAMA, As if it was real, and tragedy has struck!! Ouch

Hahaha but you have to love my ideas!!!
One of the dis said that I should be a serial writer haha.
With all the ideas in my head, I could make a serial all on my own too hahaha!!
But see, that way we get the bonds building between everyone and we see JAAL as the evil duo that keeps trying to destroy lives but keeps failing.
And hey any scene with Viren would be awesome!! Imagine hehe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hi Abidah! I am good, I guess gearing up for a busy weekend ahead. Smile Good to know, you are from Denmark! Don't think we have anyone from there. This is awesome! I so love our thread, with all these folks from so many different parts of the world! Real nice! Clap
You are right, about all these Sid-Putul fans. I am myself surprised at how many folks want them to be together. Smile But I guess I can respect their opinions and maybe even relate to it. The way CCBM's story started, it was shown as if they, Sid and Nivi were like soul mates, that's seriously how it was portrayed. But then, when the story starts unfolding, Sid I don't think remained worthy of being that, her soul mate. He just didn't stand up for her!! And, hence all of us appreciated Viren so much. But I guess, they are still holding on to that aspect, that it was at the end of the day a love story between Sid and Putul. Unhappy

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Mahi, I liked your prediction on page 23. Actually, that's what I was also thinking. But, didn't know how to put it in words :(
you wrote it beautifully Clap I hope that comes true.
And you know what I am becoming fan of your writing too ( including others, as there r some more awesome writer's here as well!!!)

Hehe thank you Anjali!
I was thinking of ways Viren could redeem himself and make us all love and forgive him.
But thank you for liking my pieces of writing too. It's always nice to have "fans" hehe.

Rani2011tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Acha guyz I am off to my writing now. You guyz keep talking here SOO MUCH that I get distracted LOL

RULE ONE OF WRITING
Do not get distracted : )

=====
: )

Salaam Abidah good to see you on!

and yaar can you please PM ME your blog so that i can save it.

prajeesimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

@ mahi - how r u babe? Loved your Intro for this thread. Your school going great? r u freshman or sophomore?? and yea ofcourse Mahren kids will be sweet and cute and beautiful right? if not then that doc who will deliver will be Dead Meat Wink

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Simran di!!!!! *hugs* Thank you for liking my introduction! And school was okay. It just gets tiring and it's only been like a day! Lol. But that's college. And I'm a freshman in my second semester! And hehe thank you for saying that MahRen babies would be beautiful! Hehe imagine the cute little babies with chubby cheeks and Viren's smile. Awwhh. OH and did you read my story on page 23? I think I messaged it to you too Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

NOOOO!!! TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!! I WANT TO SAVOR MY YOUTH!!
I'm hoping today and tomorrow pass by very very slowly!! So InshaAllah I can enjoy it!!

Vahh Vahh Vahh.. kya baat hain!
But let's be honest, if he was drunk.. I'd take advantage of him Embarrassed LOL
SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULDN'T!?
But I rather Sid be the drunken brother because if Viren was drunk, I'd dieee.
And you know that drunken Devas scene made my khala cry!! 
She was like how Devas should just come to her and she'd love him forever. 
I was cracking up. Oh my family. (This was like six/seven years ago when the movie first came out and I still remember this haaah.)
AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE.
I would torture you jiju!!! LOL But he would love it!!
And noo.. I don't really want Nivi to leave him because I want her love to conquer.
Actually you know what... this can be another track... in this track Chancal and Jawahar try to destroy Nivi's life by attacking their own son. And they set up something to make it seem like Viren cheated on her. Like for Nivi to find Viren with another woman but Viren is drugged so he doesn't know what is happening(although nothing is going on, it doesn't seem like that) and it is all a trap set my JAAL to ruin Nivi and so Nivi leaves Viren and goes back to her house and refuses to talk to him and after that we can see this drunken dhothi scene and he is talking to not his maa but his taiyiji and he is miserable but Nivi doesn't listen to anyone about Viren and then Sid can fix this and prove Viren innocent and that JAAL is behind all this and they paid the woman and they drugged Viren and everything. Thus more brotherly bonding!
OMV OMV OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Lmaaao, I Was Just Messing With Viren And The Dothi Scene, BUT THIS, OMV IS ONE HELL OF A BRILLIANT IDEAAA!!! Wink
This Would ACTUALLY Be An ALL Round Track. You Get To See:
1 - NivRen's Love
2 - JAAL
3 - The Brotherly Love
4 - Tayji And Viren Bond!!

OO, I LIKE IT, AND VIREN BEING DEVDAS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE!! Embarrassed
Lmaao, YEAAH, When Devdas came out and my family was watching it, IT WAS LIKE A MELODRAMA, As if it was real, and tragedy has struck!! Ouch

Hahaha but you have to love my ideas!!!
One of the dis said that I should be a serial writer haha.
With all the ideas in my head, I could make a serial all on my own too hahaha!!
But see, that way we get the bonds building between everyone and we see JAAL as the evil duo that keeps trying to destroy lives but keeps failing.
And hey any scene with Viren would be awesome!! Imagine hehe.
LMAAAOO, NOOO SERIOUSLY MAHI DIII!!!
You And Suchi Di, Milee Di, Payal Dii, Navz Dii, Rach Dii, Ketty Dii, WHO AM I KIDDING, ALL OF YOU ELDERS Should Both Try Out Writing!!!
You Guys Would ACE IT!!!
I Still Have ALOT To Learn About Writing! LOL
And I LOVE YOUR IDEAD, Ahaa, I HAVE To Love Them Wink
Oh Jiju Is Just An ACE!
Andddddddd, The Bold Part Is SOO True.
The CT's Need A Scenario, Where The WHOLE House Is Involved!
JAAL - Pure, Downright Failures!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index