Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 34)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hi Sassy Chicas (means pretty girl in spanish)....How are you'll?? I MISS YOU. But today is Sat and I can stay n chat. Cool i hope. 

what are we talking abt??

No One Comment On My Song??? I Dedicated that Song with So Much Love !! 

@ Navz - thanks dear for posting so many thoughts. You have no idea how much that helps us in understanding, calming in crisis or no crisis. n Thanks for YT Uploaded Scenes. 

@ Rachu - How are you dear? I like how you are going back to old scenes and brining new POV. and now I read you have posted something like Viren does not love Nivi..I mean he loves her but does not know that yet. Wow. I need to go and read the whole post still.

@ payal - finally we meet and we can chat since week was so busy. How are you??? 

@ Aashvee - how is your class going? you liking the new place and new ppl? made any friends?

@ Milee - nice to see you are coming back with health and is on forum. Get well soon ! We need your analysis now everyday and we hope u get perfectly well and be with us always. 

@ Anju - glad your mum is feeling good and Your Hubby is going there and will visit her. Thats priceless for her

@ mahi - how r u babe? Loved your Intro for this thread. Your school going great? r u freshman or sophomore?? and yea ofcourse Mahren kids will be sweet and cute and beautiful right? if not then that doc who will deliver will be Dead Meat Wink

@ Ketty - I love all your points. Sometimes I feel you look at things that I have never thought about. And Even I am confused like you but I know VIren loves Nivi for sure. THat I have no doubt. And I feel The Love is too much and lik i said bef Anything of too much can be bad. 

@ Sneha - how r u dear? Thanks for commenting on my PM. But then I fell asleep at 7am and could not reply back to you

@ moni - great analysis. I love you positive attitude and i am ignoring all articles

@ Faizu - i loved you analysis too. 

@ prachi - congrats

@ zarmeen - how r u? and u not online right now? 

@ new members - welcome to our nivren world. 

@ all - sorry if I have missed anyone. Hi from me and we are all in this as one. So, lets enjoy this journey like we have done so far. 

Let me posts the links of all the analysis and POV I have so far. 

Edited by simran728 - 22 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemahix3FaizuuNivRenvids08tamushiScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi my Simijaan!! Hug How are you doing, my lovely?? And, yes I did receive your song dedication in the PM. Lovely choice, my sweets!! ClapUnhappy Sorry, dear but have been real busy and will be a little busy this whole weekend because Mom is leaving for India tomorrow and I am going to spend some time with her. So, won't be coming online much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Faizu, Ahsly, Payal, Mahi, Rach, Simran, Anjali Hug How r u all today? It's pretty lazy saturday for me. Don't feel like doing anything. LOL There no point discussion why Viren wants to take revenge on Sid before we know anything about Viren's past. And about Viren's love for Nivi I am right now positive about it, but you never know what CTs do. But I was just thinking about that wound which is not been taken care from 2 days now, how good it would have been if Viren got injured while saving Nivi rather than harassing her. We would have gotten such a romantic scene, Nivi trying put bandage on his wound and nursing him. Embarrassed Day Dreaming To bad CTs of this shows are sadistic and not romantic like us. Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hi ketty dear....Hug
u r so rite....there's nothing to discuss coz of d new twist...
n abt d wound too...Disapprove

i just came to say a hi 2 all...
even if there's nothing to discuss, cudnt stay away fm d thread...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Suchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Faizu, Ahsly, Payal, Mahi, Rach, Simran, Anjali Hug How r u all today? It's pretty lazy saturday for me. Don't feel like doing anything. LOL There no point discussion why Viren wants to take revenge on Sid before we know anything about Viren's past. And about Viren's love for Nivi I am right now positive about it, but you never know what CTs do. But I was just thinking about that wound which is not been taken care from 2 days now, how good it would have been if Viren got injured while saving Nivi rather than harassing her. We would have gotten such a romantic scene, Nivi trying put bandage on his wound and nursing him. Embarrassed Day Dreaming To bad CTs of this shows are sadistic and not romantic like usUnhappy

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooo!!!!
@Bold - SO TRUE!!
Maybe on monday we might see it, when since Viren doesnt have his black jacket on in the precap, and he had a white top on, so the blood MUST have come on, so Nivi will tell Viren why did you not tell me, and why have you left the wound like that? So MAYBE, AND HOPEFULLY she will bandage it!!!! Embarrassed
And I think thats why on purpose the CT's left the wound like that, so thet could make this scene for us.
NOW I'M REALLY PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!!
If it does, then THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME!!!

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 22 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingashred12

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Faiza, Ahsly, Payal, Mahi, Rach, Simran, Anjali Hu r u my swwetiess Hug HugHugHug . 

@Faiza thanxxx for liking it dear .

@ Mahi Ketty is rght abt tht Wound . It was nt a BLOOPER . When Viren was shown in mirror , d wound was  in left only . It looked like it is in rght as they were showing d Mirror image in camera . but d wound was in left only .

@Rach rachu dear I know Ct's r Inteliigent but they doesn't thnk like we thnk rght ? So whtever we predict , they always do it's opposite ( mostlyy )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Mahi, what an awesome story!! Clap That was one brilliantly written post, my sweetie!! Love you for that!! Hug

Faizu, Hieeee!! How's my babykins doing?? Hug Dear, sorry but I haven't read your analysis. Promise to read it properly and comment on it. I know it is fabulous from everyone's comments plus my little poetess always does an exceptionally brilliant job.

Sanju - If Viren Sood himself does not kill me with his attitude, your siggy most surely will. How are you, my dear?? Smile

Rachu, Ketty!! My lovely beautiful jaanupies!! HugSorry couldn't come online yesterday to chat with you guys. And I won't be able to be online too much this weekend either!

Ashley, my sweets! How are you, my dear?? Hug I love how we notice the smallest of things relating to NivRen! We have all gotten so good about catching the CT's bloppers. Wink

Anjali, my sweets!! How are you? Hug So good to see you this active on our thread.

Abidah, how are you? Good morning/good evening? Not sure, what it is for you? Smile

Moni - My sweets! Hug How are you? I was watching yesterday's episode and thinking how good Viren really looks. LOL And was thinking about your funny comment about requesting anything you wanted about KM since it is getting granted. ROFL

Hello everyone else that I missed?? How's the weekend going?? Mine's going to be real busy! Cry

Edited by Excruciating - 22 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeRani2011tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hi all, Here are the link I have. Sorry I might have missed some but since i was at work and You know How fast our thread moves..Hehe. But I love all your POVs. 

1-21-2011 analysis

OLD THREAD
Navz

New Thread 

milee

faiza

rach

POV 

OLD THREAD

anju and hira

anju, sneha, hira, suchi

mahi and suchi

RACH and Abidah

Suchi's 1st scene

SUCHI's 2nd Scene

moni and Abidah

Navz Scene from confrontation in hospital

Milee and payal - storeroom scene between Sid and Viren

Payal , Anju, Simara, Navz, Faizu, Ketty, Zarmeen 

Navz and Faiza

Rach and Navz

NEW THREAD

sahuja

Mythri

moni 

rach - why viren loves but does not he loves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007tamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index