Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 3)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Wow Mahi awesome Introduction yaar. U r just amazing.

Lamya as far as Viren being the stalker then agai there will be lot of loopholes in that if he is the stalker. If somebody is helping him in that then that is totally a different story. Coz the change of dada saheb's medicine again that was the day that they had reached Dehli and YD did confirm that. Then how can he be in Dehli and in Simla at the same time, another incident the light bulb. Somebody took the light bulb and NT daadi did c somebody throwing it and then running towards the gate well if it was Viren then he was amazingly fast in throwing the buld, running towards the gate and then coming back and be with Nivi it is just not possible plus he was also talking to VD at that time as well, bloody kurta he was not even at home at that time. So if they do want to show hat Viren is behind all this then they have to show that somebody is helping him in all this.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83vids08milee1014lamstamushigmann2010ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinnyxaviaraGita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

milleee you still have to read my Family Waves .. I wrote it /started it cause of you and navz

I'm saving your SS for the weekend too sweetie, to read the rest of the chapters and comment on them !! Sorry for the delay, but this week was a emotional roller coaster ride for sure !! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i Knoww !!!! lol its ok I will have to update it too!!! : )

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow Mahi awesome Introduction yaar. U r just amazing.

Lamya as far as Viren being the stalker then agai there will be lot of loopholes in that if he is the stalker. If somebody is helping him in that then that is totally a different story. Coz the change of dada saheb's medicine again that was the day that they had reached Dehli and YD did confirm that. Then how can he be in Dehli and in Simla at the same time, another incident the light bulb. Somebody took the light bulb and NT daadi did c somebody throwing it and then running towards the gate well if it was Viren then he was amazingly fast in throwing the buld, running towards the gate and then coming back and be with Nivi it is just not possible plus he was also talking to VD at that time as well, bloody kurta he was not even at home at that time. So if they do want to show hat Viren is behind all this then they have to show that somebody is helping him in all this.
Zarmeen why you forget Viren is jetspeed sood he doesn't need car or bus or train or aeroplane to reach anywhere. He can go anywhere anytime so he reached from delhi to shimla and from Bhuvan tauji room to car parking in jetspeed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83lamsmilee1014tamushizarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraGita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

i Knoww !!!! lol its ok I will have to update it too!!! : )

how do you get time to write sweetie ? I remember writing an FF and it used to be so time consuming, that I took me weeks to update the next chapter, but I always used to make it up to my readers by writing veryyyyyyyy long chapters !!! LOL It used to take me an entire day to write one chapter !! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushizarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
See what did I tell you all that by the time I come back you will be writing in this new thread.
Let me tell you one thing I am not going to dissect any expressions or anything for sometimes because its so confusing for me and I don't want to lose my mind for nowLOL
But I am loving every bit of Bad *SS Attitude of Mr. Viren Sood and I want to enjoy it. Its been a while I watched any soaps and I have not seen any character like Viren so let me enjoy it for a while. Yes I loved his chocolate lover boy attitude but I am loving this one.
And I will be eagerly waiting for Nivi giving him the same Bad *SS attitude back when she comes to know the real Viren and his game.

But oh I am loving this his attitude directing towards CC & YD. He is not yet directing it towards Sid, he is just trapping Sid from every possible side east,west,north,south,NW,NE,SW,SE you get it.

If we don't consider the articles and that self talk in the resort bathroom, did you all noticed something he is trapping Sid as if to show him that see I can plan against you and trap you and I am your family your brother, and lets say as I assumed CC is the real stalker who made his wife's life hell he is showing it to her on her face that my wife is as sane as any human could be and letting her show her true colors with something else and he can catch her at that time, I mean to say trapping the real culprit.This is all my theory so don't fret.LOL

Today's episode I am not going to talk about NivRen as I am hell confused with this guy but I am enjoying it so let me do it please.
I am so pissed off right now with Hema and Divya. Hema for ruining her daughters life(she was doing it from the beginning what's new right) but oh God when will this woman learn some manners. Even if we go to our neighbours home we knock and let them know we are here not just budge in like that and to tell you she is visiting her daughters sasural. Oh my God this woman does not have any manners and she is giving advices to her daughter.

And Divya, even if you don't trust your husband Shut your mouth up and don't talk. She is the one who is planting suspicion in others mind regards to Sid. If you have any suspicion try talk to him in private girl not infront of the whole family, this girl doesnot have any manners either yes how can she who was the one who taught her its her mom the stupid woman.
Sometimes I am so frustrated I want to jump into my screen and teach Divya some lessons how to behave with your husband 101 class.

But I love how Viren asks Nivi to ask questions. Just like Abidah said the one who showed attitude to his mom never ask questions and he is so hell bent on Nivi asking him questions. I don't know if he will give the right answers or manupulate her but still atleast he is asking her to ask questions.

Ok just got one thing to say Ok Mr.Viren Sood Bring it on, I will be waiting and watching your attitude because I am loving it (oh I sound like Moni and Sanju) but I am more eagerly waiting when Nivi will show you her attitude at that time I will be cheering for her and if possible I will hand her some weapons too.LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeecoolgirl7shana_83sahujasimran728lamstamushiFaizuuNivRenvids08Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
: )
I like it so I do it. Weekends are ok for me : )

btw ..i started a topic on the forum. no one has to reply to it
I just did it cause I cannot see Niv....arth name

I am soo wacked up but honestly !!!

How sick can people be to bring out OLD threads jUST cause their fav character is being framed and being punished for the crimes he committed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujashana_83vids08tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

milleee you still have to read my Family Waves .. I wrote it /started it cause of you and navz
OH Suchi, thanks for doing it for us dear. I think you did not read my other post where I specifically said that I got your PM and will definitely read your story but over the weekend peacefully.LOLWink
I will do it dear I promise and let you know, actually I added that to my favorite site so that I can jump on it over the weekend.
You see I am catching up on all the stuff I missed over past 1 week and then this Viren Sood's attitude is killing me not literally I am enjoying it and catching up with some work in the middle of it at home. So I cannot enjoy your story properly if I do it now, I will do it peacefully. OK

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index