Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 27)

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hemlata's entry was sooo funny ...kya entry maari thi yaar with da carraige in her hand...through out da show i was laughingROFLROFLROFL  
seriously dis women is crazy r wat ...y she ll alwayz comes to her daughter's sasural for one or other reason...she's really irritating...ab maa aise honge tho beti bhi aisi hi hogi naa...selfish n DUMConfused

Edited by vinasa - 22 January 2011 at 6:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OOOOOO I got A++ thank you guys and sorry Navi I added it just now.
I think we better not send Viren and Nivi to Australia and America because if Australia gaya tho wahan Sanju hai and America aya tho yahan Mahi hai poor bechari Nivi will have to do cat fightLOL OHOH I am on roll todayLOL I think its because of Mr.Viren Sood Bad *SS attitude effecting me big time.
Navi & Rachu, me too eagerly waiting for the back story I think it will be revealed slowly from next week. And I think its his Mom who will figure out that Viren is trapping Sid big time because she is one who has brain and uses it properly.

And Yes I am sure Nivi is the one who will punish Viren and he will be willing to take that punishment too. Because if you see he doesn't care what his family thinks except ofcourse his loving tayiji and dadaji other than Nivi. But he will be clean bowled with her attitude I am sure of it. I want to see that, I don't want Nivi to cry anymore and as we know she doesnot do that with Viren, she did show him attitude previously too right? so oh I am eagerly waiting for that day, just how I eagerly waited for Nivi's 20th smile for Viren I am waiting for her attitude too.

Are we this sadistic?LOL

ROFLROFL miliee u craced me up . But Yaarr I thnk main usse kahin nahi jaane doongi ,He shoud b in INDIA , ofcourse nt in shimla or Delhi but he should come 2 NAGPUR LOL , Yahan main jo hun Wink 

Oh DEar no1 cn escape frm *SS Mr Viren Sood Bad Attitude . NO1 Wink

Edited by sushmitadutta - 22 January 2011 at 6:04am

simran728

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

Hemlata's entry was sooo funny ...kya entry maari thi yaar with da carraige in her hand...through out da show i was laughingROFLROFLROFL  
seriously dis women is crazy r wat ...y she ll alwayz comes to her daughter's sasural for one or other reason...she's really irritating...ab maa aise honge tho beti bhi aisi hi hogi naa...selfish n DUMConfused

Yes, she was too much yesterday.... Even Divya wasn't happy by her entry....

simran728

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hi Moni
Any segments on the show?Kafi thanda hai yahan par!
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Mahi i am in love with this bit :

And she will take him up to the balcony and point to the full moon and ask Viren what do you see? And Viren will say that I see the moon and Nivi will take his face in her palms and say "Well I don't because my moon is right here and I can hold it with my own two hands"

So appropriate and i hope CTs really read ur prediction sweety is there any ways u can send the story u wrote to the CTs?? I really am in love with this moon scene it goes so well with what we saw soo far.

Oh and i am inlove with this bit too:

Nivi grabs his hand and says look into my eyes and Viren does so and she says what do you see? And Viren says "my everything" and then Nivi says "and when I look into your eyes, I see the universe because I see your love and your love is my universe" and Viren will say that he loves Nivi so much but he deserves a thousand painful deaths before he can ever deserve her love and Nivi says "whether you deserve my love or not is not for you to decide but for you to know that you have my love, my eternal love and nothing will ever change that and so for the sake of our love, let us let this go and start afresh" and then the two will hug and then will be the huge consummation scene.

I think this dialogue between Nivren is perfect mahi, please some how send ur prediction to the CTs yaar i love this soo much and i want the story to go like this sweety. soo goood. I will be dreaming about these two scenes now mahi. OK u deserve virin more then anything now sweety, after giving this wonderful post. Thanks jaan.love ya.
Wow Mahi wow wow wow just wow. Amazing yaar. beautfuk dialogues and I wish they do give us these scenes and dialogues

i think viren will surely faint if his Nivi will say all this to him...haha

he might call mahi as a backup protector..to hold him in her arms when he falls

n will surely request aashvee's oxygen tank....bcos u know viren  will forget to breathe..

n rachu n moni..n sneha..n faizu...n payal...all of us might have to go help mahi n viren bcos she will faint too seeing viren is falling on her..

ok..enough. this is crazy. but i am smiling thinking abt this.

it wud be so awesome if we wud all get to spend 1 hr with nivren on tat terrace in this lifetime. wish they were doing a concert there where we can buy tickets for..

ok bye. before i go wacko. 

Edited by simran728 - 22 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuutamushi

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@ Mahi: Kya baat hai janab... awesome :)

tamushimahix3

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Hi Moni
Any segments on the show?Kafi thanda hai yahan par!

Heyy Vidya Hu r u dear ?

NO Unfortuntelyy there was none . I was expecting UMTV seg as they mostlyy used 2 show CCBM seg on SAt n SUN , So there was not any 2dy toh hope ki Tomm they show somethng .

tamushivids08

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i  was thinking the same as well when i saw previous nivren scenes i think it cant be fake 

tamushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index