Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 24)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Mahi very nice theory. I loved your version of NivRen future track. Especially the chand scene you described, it was amazing. Well let's see what route CT takes it.

Bye Shove, see you tomorrow. Hug I will send you cold if I could, damn global warming.

Good night Rach. SD see you tomorrow sweetie. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewaniPeace67

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

For that cups I was watching some initial episodes but seriously coun't see the cup but noticed one thing Vandana was naughty from start. I mean she always love teasing no wonder why tayiji-Viren jodi go that well. Both are teasing masters. Now days things are tight but soon we will see that trio rocking again.

I was looking Nivi-Sid scenes to see if I can find that damn cup for you, and I noticed in one of the episode that out N the B didn't have his bangs. LOL
ShockedShock of my life. ketty tell me which epi is that i wanna see it mabye it will make me feel better.Shocked

On Navz YT channel Sid-Nivi scene # 31.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Mahi i am in love with this bit :

And she will take him up to the balcony and point to the full moon and ask Viren what do you see? And Viren will say that I see the moon and Nivi will take his face in her palms and say "Well I don't because my moon is right here and I can hold it with my own two hands"

So appropriate and i hope CTs really read ur prediction sweety is there any ways u can send the story u wrote to the CTs?? I really am in love with this moon scene it goes so well with what we saw soo far.

Oh and i am inlove with this bit too:

Nivi grabs his hand and says look into my eyes and Viren does so and she says what do you see? And Viren says "my everything" and then Nivi says "and when I look into your eyes, I see the universe because I see your love and your love is my universe" and Viren will say that he loves Nivi so much but he deserves a thousand painful deaths before he can ever deserve her love and Nivi says "whether you deserve my love or not is not for you to decide but for you to know that you have my love, my eternal love and nothing will ever change that and so for the sake of our love, let us let this go and start afresh" and then the two will hug and then will be the huge consummation scene.

I think this dialogue between Nivren is perfect mahi, please some how send ur prediction to the CTs yaar i love this soo much and i want the story to go like this sweety. soo goood. I will be dreaming about these two scenes now mahi. OK u deserve virin more then anything now sweety, after giving this wonderful post. Thanks jaan.love ya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujasimran728mahix3Peace67

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

OMG mahi. i was about to go but saw ur post.ClapAwsome jaan. u should be a serial maker sweety, i was so into ur story and was feeling every bit of emotions. OMG i wish it goes this way too. I liked sid being drunk i wanna see that lolz.LOL
but seriously i loved what u made nivi say to viren. soo beautiful mahi excellent work sweetyClap

I am soo glad you liked it!!! I was just scribbling down my thoughts because you see, I worry that Viren will have fallen so much in the eyes of the viewers that he will not be able to redeem himself and then I began to think what could he do to redeem himself. But thank you sweetie for liking my post and staying to read it! I really hope it goes this way too! I think Rajan Shahi should use this for ideas for the NivRen/ stalker revelation track. That way we get happiness at the end of this track!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

For that cups I was watching some initial episodes but seriously coun't see the cup but noticed one thing Vandana was naughty from start. I mean she always love teasing no wonder why tayiji-Viren jodi go that well. Both are teasing masters. Now days things are tight but soon we will see that trio rocking again.

I was looking Nivi-Sid scenes to see if I can find that damn cup for you, and I noticed in one of the episode that out N the B didn't have his bangs. LOL
ShockedShock of my life. ketty tell me which epi is that i wanna see it mabye it will make me feel better.Shocked

On Navz YT channel Sid-Nivi scene # 31.
thanks *runs to get a glimps of Nandu the hotiee with out bangs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Mahi i am in love with this bit :

And she will take him up to the balcony and point to the full moon and ask Viren what do you see? And Viren will say that I see the moon and Nivi will take his face in her palms and say "Well I don't because my moon is right here and I can hold it with my own two hands"

So appropriate and i hope CTs really read ur prediction sweety is there any ways u can send the story u wrote to the CTs?? I really am in love with this moon scene it goes so well with what we saw soo far.

Oh and i am inlove with this bit too:

Nivi grabs his hand and says look into my eyes and Viren does so and she says what do you see? And Viren says "my everything" and then Nivi says "and when I look into your eyes, I see the universe because I see your love and your love is my universe" and Viren will say that he loves Nivi so much but he deserves a thousand painful deaths before he can ever deserve her love and Nivi says "whether you deserve my love or not is not for you to decide but for you to know that you have my love, my eternal love and nothing will ever change that and so for the sake of our love, let us let this go and start afresh" and then the two will hug and then will be the huge consummation scene.

I think this dialogue between Nivren is perfect mahi, please some how send ur prediction to the CTs yaar i love this soo much and i want the story to go like this sweety. soo goood. I will be dreaming about these two scenes now mahi. OK u deserve virin more then anything now sweety, after giving this wonderful post. Thanks jaan.love ya.

Awwwh Shova di... I am really happy that you like this. And you know what, tomorrow I will either ask Navz di to send the link to Kinshuk or if I don't get to talk to her than I will send it myself. I'm really glad you liked the two scenes. I hope it gives you sweet dreams tonight! And awwwh you said I deserve Viren (I hope you mean the good, romantic Viren) hehe! You're too sweet di! Thank you. *tight hugs* Love you too. And good night di! I should be off soon too as it is almost 1:3Oam here.

NivRenDeewanisimran728Peace67

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Mahi very nice theory. I loved your version of NivRen future track. Especially the chand scene you described, it was amazing. Well let's see what route CT takes it.

Bye Shove, see you tomorrow. Hug I will send you cold if I could, damn global warming.

Good night Rach. SD see you tomorrow sweetie. Hug

Thanks Ketty di! I really hope it goes something like this so that we can see Viren repenting his mistakes and see Nivi finally be able to express her feelings and emotions with not only words but actions to and this way we get to see the reunion of our beloved couple and Viren can rise back to his level.

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

OMG mahi. i was about to go but saw ur post.ClapAwsome jaan. u should be a serial maker sweety, i was so into ur story and was feeling every bit of emotions. OMG i wish it goes this way too. I liked sid being drunk i wanna see that lolz.LOL
but seriously i loved what u made nivi say to viren. soo beautiful mahi excellent work sweetyClap

I am soo glad you liked it!!! I was just scribbling down my thoughts because you see, I worry that Viren will have fallen so much in the eyes of the viewers that he will not be able to redeem himself and then I began to think what could he do to redeem himself. But thank you sweetie for liking my post and staying to read it! I really hope it goes this way too! I think Rajan Shahi should use this for ideas for the NivRen/ stalker revelation track. That way we get happiness at the end of this track!
u should seriously try to send it t him jaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index