Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 23)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty I couldn't read it can you tell me what was it
Knock off T of CANT.....thats what it says rachu, but dosent suit sid rite??
JAAN it might be true for Sid before meeting Nivi but not now as Nivi make everyone change his versions. See Viren's cup says attitude is everything but is it true for Viren now. No Ya he shows his attitude frequently now days but its not everything rather Nivi is everything or revenge is everything but not attitude. See even Viren doesn't give himself much attention even his mind is preoccupied with Sid or Nivi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

For that cups I was watching some initial episodes but seriously coun't see the cup but noticed one thing Vandana was naughty from start. I mean she always love teasing no wonder why tayiji-Viren jodi go that well. Both are teasing masters. Now days things are tight but soon we will see that trio rocking again.

I was looking Nivi-Sid scenes to see if I can find that damn cup for you, and I noticed in one of the episode that out N the B didn't have his bangs. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh, I think I know how Viren will redeem himself.

Okay so this is what will happen... (or at least this is what I want to happen)... so Viren will be successful in proving Sid to be the stalker and everyone in the house will have doubts about Sid and think that Sid is still in love with Nivi and that is why he was trying to make her seem crazy and get her out of the house. However, since he is Yashondra's ladla, he will not be kicked out of the house (since Yashondra loves her Siddu so much) but then Divya will think why Sid did such a thing and she will flashback to when Sid said "I love you Putal" and then her memory will come back and she will remember that it was Nivi that Sid loved and then Vandhana will come in and talk to Divya and Divya will be like "maa, mujhe saach baataiye.." etc etc and Vandha will tell  Divya that Sid did love Nivi but not anymore and Divya will be like lekin agar Sid stopped loving Nivi then why would he do all this? And then Chancal will hear Divya and Vandhana talking and poison her mind more when she is alone with Divya causing Divya to decide to leave Sid and that way everything is going Viren's way and everyone is working for him without realizing it and then later on he will see how depressed Siddarth is with no one trusting him and his wife leaving him and slowly he will begin to feel bad as Sid will start coming home late and drunk every night but no one will help him.. well actually maybe only Yashondra and the servants will help him. And then one day Sid is very drunk and he brings up past memories and finally we get a flashback of what happened in their childhood and Sid will apologize and say that he never brought it up before because he was always feeling guilty about it and didn't want to rub salt in old wounds but he is really apologetic about it and Viren will realize that Sid is a good guy and he will feel bad for framing Sid and will feel utter remorse. And while Sid is drunk, he will also tell Viren about the Keshav-Jawahar thing where Jawahar framed Keshav. Then it will be the big night... the night planned to be Nivi and Viren's shuhaag raat and Viren will come and tell Nivi the whole truth about Sid and the whole stalker thing then he will leave her for the night. And the whole night he will do research about what happened between Jawahar and Keshav before he came to Shimla and he will also find out that Jawahar is responsible for Bhuvan's death and Nirmila killing herself so Viren will call everyone to the main hall of the khhoti and have even Keshav along with the rest of the Sharmas and the Sood family and he will reveal the truth about what happened and then Bhupat and Yashondra will kick Chancal and Jawahar out of the house and then Keshav will give Viren his blessing and say that he judged Viren wrongly and he turned out to be a better suitor for Nivi and a better son in law than he could have ever imagined and that is when Viren will feel even worse about being so distrustful and he will try to come out about being the stalker but Nivi will stop him and she will just tell everyone that Sid is not the stalker and although all the evidence leads to him, this was all just a number of coincidences that for some odd reason made Sid look like the stalker when in fact he was just wrongly accused and as Viren tries to say that it was his fault and Sid is innocent, Nivi will stop him and say that no one in this family wants bad for anyone else and Viren wrongly blamed Sid as the evidence led to Sid but no one is at fault and she will look at Viren lovingly and Viren will be like actually Sid was the one who helped me uncover the truth about Jawahar and the past and everything will go back to being normal. And then Viren will talk to Nivi and she will tell him to keep this between them alone and he should apologize to Sid for wrongly accusing him but not tell Sid that it was his plan as she wants that to stay between miah-biwi because she understands but Sid might not be as forgiving and then Viren and Sid bond and Viren still feels bad so he does what he thinks will make everything better and thus he and Nivi go over to Divya to bring her home and Nivi explains her past with Sid to Divya and convinces Divya that Sid doesn't love her anymore but rather he loves Divya and the whole stalker situation was a misunderstanding and then Divya comes home and Viren sends Sid and Divya away on a good honeymoon while over here, Nivi plans to finally consummate their marriage but when she decorates their room and everything, Viren calls her downstairs and she sees him with a suitcase and he tells her that he has really wronged her and although he knows that she forgave him, he doesn't deserve it so he is going to go away and he will let her live in peace and if she wants a divorce, he will set her free and give her all the money and property that is under his name and she will say that she doesn't want a divorce and Viren will say something like "I understand because people would talk and your life would get even more destroyed if you were a divorced woman" and Nivi will be like no Viren, that isn't why. And she will take him up to the balcony and point to the full moon and ask Viren what do you see? And Viren will say that I see the moon and Nivi will take his face in her palms and say "Well I don't because my moon is right here and I can hold it with my own two hands" and Viren will be confused and Nivi will say that all her life all she wanted was for the moon to come out from behind the clouds and finally her moon has come out from the clouds and the darkness completely and is right here, with her. And then she will tell him that she used to look at Vandhana chachi and wonder how someone could love another being so much that even after that being is gone, that love still remains but then she found her answer in Viren and Nivi will say that now she knows what love is and how strong and unbreakable it is that no matter what happens, love can not be ruined or tainted and that no matter what happens, whether she lives or dies, her love for Viren will be eternal and then Viren will be like don't say such things. I can not imagine a world where you do not exist, and I rather not ever imagine that world but the truth is that I do not deserve you and all I have done is deceived you when you trusted me blindly and Nivi will be like I know you love me, and I know you made a mistake which you are very apologetic about and Viren will say yes I am really sorry for everything I did but I don't deserve you to forgive me and as he turns to walk away, Nivi grabs his hand and says look into my eyes and Viren does so and she says what do you see? And Viren says "my everything" and then Nivi says "and when I look into your eyes, I see the universe because I see your love and your love is my universe" and Viren will say that he loves Nivi so much but he deserves a thousand painful deaths before he can ever deserve her love and Nivi says "whether you deserve my love or not is not for you to decide but for you to know that you have my love, my eternal love and nothing will ever change that and so for the sake of our love, let us let this go and start afresh" and then the two will hug and then will be the huge consummation scene.

...........now that is how I want this to go...........
(sorry this was such a long post, I was just scribbling how I want things to go down)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

For that cups I was watching some initial episodes but seriously coun't see the cup but noticed one thing Vandana was naughty from start. I mean she always love teasing no wonder why tayiji-Viren jodi go that well. Both are teasing masters. Now days things are tight but soon we will see that trio rocking again.
yeh ur rite Rachu VD loved to tease sid too about nivi and now Nivren. yep i love tayiji and viren jodi and hope to see more of it in the future.

Ok guys i am feeling kinda sick dunno why mabye the weather(ketty send me some cold jaan) so gonna lie down for a while.Rachu abe r u in Australia or in a diffrent country sweety?? I have never asked u lolz. anyways bye guys and say my hi to my lovely girls whom i didnt talk to today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I was looking Nivi-Sid scenes to see if I can find that damn cup for you, and I noticed in one of the episode that out N the B didn't have his bangs. LOL
ShockedShock of my life. ketty tell me which epi is that i wanna see it mabye it will make me feel better.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Bye good night girls will chat with you all tomorrow

NivRenDeewaniGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
OMG mahi. i was about to go but saw ur post.ClapAwsome jaan. u should be a serial maker sweety, i was so into ur story and was feeling every bit of emotions. OMG i wish it goes this way too. I liked sid being drunk i wanna see that lolz.LOL
but seriously i loved what u made nivi say to viren. soo beautiful mahi excellent work sweetyClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728gmann2010Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Bye good night girls will chat with you all tomorrow
bye cutie, goodnite sweety

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011simran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index