Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 22)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
ok guys need to disspear for a while will be back soon. bye.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I love Viren's cup too Sanju is die hard fan of Viren's cup and where you saw sid's cup tell me too na
Rachu r u serious u didnt see sid's cup. it was shown really frequently in the eirlier episodes when sid and putul were together. go check it out if u want. and lolz now i have some friends that love his cup too. LOLI am in love with it lolz.I want the same oneBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

I love Viren's cup too Sanju is die hard fan of Viren's cup and where you saw sid's cup tell me too na

Initial episodes, in one of episode he was sleeping and his cup was on his side table, also he is holding it in Bike scene where NivRen started pretending but don't  remember if you can read it properly.

Edited by gmann2010 - 21 January 2011 at 10:39pm

NivRenDeewanisimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sahuja

hi all, lovely post guys... awesome analysis fiaza... i went back to see the episode where nivi says dadi she wants to get married... guys do u notice viren's expression of pain... speacially when nivi says she is ready to marry anyone... the pain in his eyes...the expression on his face is real. i really dont believe he was faking at that time. he did not even know abt niv sid at that time... forget revenge... the exprssions with which he said...mein usse shaadi karke usko apni zindagi banana chahta hoon... i cant forget the face --- expression of needing a soulmate desperately... who can understand him, love him and support him....he had tears in his eyes when dadi said no... why would he be so hurt if he didnt feel anything for her.the way he pleaded dadi... folding his hands... saying dont punish me for being a sood... where he said when i met nivedita, i realised nivi is my goal in life... the pain in his eyes when he finds abt nivarth..

the marriage episode... where he tells to nivi..that he never breaks his promise... whatever he said was from his heart...when he says to nivi..that mein natak nahi kar raha nivideta...meine jo vada kiya hain usko nibha raha hoon..aur aaj nahi is rishtey ko mein zindagi bhar shidat se nibhaonga.... those words...i cant forget themm... those were real..the way he was looking at her when she was crying after keshav left her..disowning her... he saying her..that he wants to make her belief that he will not leave her hand for life.... i really believe..he loves nivi...from childhood...the desperation to have her back... guys see the episodes again... he can not fake them....

sonia
ClapClapwell said sonia sweety totally agree with u. so how is the CTs gonna explain all this if they show viren was faking to be in love with nivi. I dont think any of these things are fake. the article is a major lie.
Thanks ketty and shova. Well goodnight guys. will try to catch u guys over the weekend. i just cant wait for monday. i really hope it was a 6 day show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Ketty I couldn't read it can you tell me what was it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

It says knock T of CAN'T

NivRenDeewanisimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Knock off T of CANT.....thats what it says rachu, but dosent suit sid rite??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
For that cups I was watching some initial episodes but seriously coun't see the cup but noticed one thing Vandana was naughty from start. I mean she always love teasing no wonder why tayiji-Viren jodi go that well. Both are teasing masters. Now days things are tight but soon we will see that trio rocking again.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index