Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 21)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True shova I think when Nivi will come to know the truth and she will be hurt too much then Viren might hurt himself more than Nivi
yep i think thats what obsessive lover does and i m sure thats why viren left his cut to bleed and sting and we might see more of this in the future like u said. My poor darling viruuuCry(oh mahi's too lolzWink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hi Shova, Navz.

Yes the bleeding is a bit ridiculous. The CTs do think we are dumb.

Anyhow, I was thinking why Nivi will forgive Viren, when she could not Sid.

I think it will be because Viren will realise he is in the wrong, admit it, will repent, ask forgiveness and do everything to make her understand he is sincere.

Sid on the other hand, never admitted he was wrong even when he found out the truth about Keshav. He never said anything about it and did the same mistake again on the wedding day. He never repented or said sorry and asked forgiveness.

Thats the only reson that Nivi will be able to forgive Viren and Sid.

What does everyone think?
hey shanthi jannu. yeh i think ur rite in this prediction and it might go this way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

hi all, lovely post guys... awesome analysis fiaza... i went back to see the episode where nivi says dadi she wants to get married... guys do u notice viren's expression of pain... speacially when nivi says she is ready to marry anyone... the pain in his eyes...the expression on his face is real. i really dont believe he was faking at that time. he did not even know abt niv sid at that time... forget revenge... the exprssions with which he said...mein usse shaadi karke usko apni zindagi banana chahta hoon... i cant forget the face --- expression of needing a soulmate desperately... who can understand him, love him and support him....he had tears in his eyes when dadi said no... why would he be so hurt if he didnt feel anything for her.the way he pleaded dadi... folding his hands... saying dont punish me for being a sood... where he said when i met nivedita, i realised nivi is my goal in life... the pain in his eyes when he finds abt nivarth..

the marriage episode... where he tells to nivi..that he never breaks his promise... whatever he said was from his heart...when he says to nivi..that mein natak nahi kar raha nivideta...meine jo vada kiya hain usko nibha raha hoon..aur aaj nahi is rishtey ko mein zindagi bhar shidat se nibhaonga.... those words...i cant forget themm... those were real..the way he was looking at her when she was crying after keshav left her..disowning her... he saying her..that he wants to make her belief that he will not leave her hand for life.... i really believe..he loves nivi...from childhood...the desperation to have her back... guys see the episodes again... he can not fake them....

sonia
Hey Sahuja wonderful points true those things really showed his love and concern for Nivi.

NivRenDeewanisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

but keety how can u not love his cup?? its just a like him, so full of attitude. ok seriously tell me u didnt like his cup, i mean its the next best thing after Viren and his eyes. I want a cup like that but to only say  " Viruu , his attitude is everything and sid's misery jindabaad(how ever u say that lolz)" lolz ok me going crazy ketty eeeeeehehe. But seriously i want sid to suffer even more, he should feel more pain, he gave so much pain to nivi so now its his turn.

I love his cup too, color of cup is my favorite too. LOL Anyways Sid's cup read knock T of CAN'T. But I don't see him doing it. LOL Sid cup should read 'Silence is golden' LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

but keety how can u not love his cup?? its just a like him, so full of attitude. ok seriously tell me u didnt like his cup, i mean its the next best thing after Viren and his eyes. I want a cup like that but to only say  " Viruu , his attitude is everything and sid's misery jindabaad(how ever u say that lolz)" lolz ok me going crazy ketty eeeeeehehe. But seriously i want sid to suffer even more, he should feel more pain, he gave so much pain to nivi so now its his turn.

I love his cup too, color of cup is my favorite too. LOL Anyways Sid's cup read knock T of CAN'T. But I don't see him doing it. LOL Sid cup should read 'Silence is golden' LOL
ROFLOMG too good ketty way too good. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

sid cup dosent even represent him. i mean seriously he cant do anything so why know off the T from Cant lolz. also it can say "sulking king" or "Windex boy"

And DD's cup should read "Green Monster"LOLor "knock , knock anyone there inside ur head??" lolz or it should say "brain less" or "sid obsessed/ psycotic about sid"LOL

Ketty that my favourite colour too jaan. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
But still I feel Sid is not Viren's sole target the way he said to chanchal ungli kissi ki taraf bhi uth sakti hai he was pointing at them too. So he will make sure Nivi ask her questions from all of them. One thing I loved today the way Nivi was looking towards Sid and the determination Nivi had when she said Sid has to answer her question. Whatever Viren is doing he really brought immense strength in Nivi and this gift will make Nivi to forgive Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

hi all, lovely post guys... awesome analysis fiaza... i went back to see the episode where nivi says dadi she wants to get married... guys do u notice viren's expression of pain... speacially when nivi says she is ready to marry anyone... the pain in his eyes...the expression on his face is real. i really dont believe he was faking at that time. he did not even know abt niv sid at that time... forget revenge... the exprssions with which he said...mein usse shaadi karke usko apni zindagi banana chahta hoon... i cant forget the face --- expression of needing a soulmate desperately... who can understand him, love him and support him....he had tears in his eyes when dadi said no... why would he be so hurt if he didnt feel anything for her.the way he pleaded dadi... folding his hands... saying dont punish me for being a sood... where he said when i met nivedita, i realised nivi is my goal in life... the pain in his eyes when he finds abt nivarth..

the marriage episode... where he tells to nivi..that he never breaks his promise... whatever he said was from his heart...when he says to nivi..that mein natak nahi kar raha nivideta...meine jo vada kiya hain usko nibha raha hoon..aur aaj nahi is rishtey ko mein zindagi bhar shidat se nibhaonga.... those words...i cant forget themm... those were real..the way he was looking at her when she was crying after keshav left her..disowning her... he saying her..that he wants to make her belief that he will not leave her hand for life.... i really believe..he loves nivi...from childhood...the desperation to have her back... guys see the episodes again... he can not fake them....

sonia
ClapClapwell said sonia sweety totally agree with u. so how is the CTs gonna explain all this if they show viren was faking to be in love with nivi. I dont think any of these things are fake. the article is a major lie.

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFLOMG too good ketty way too good. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

sid cup dosent even represent him. i mean seriously he cant do anything so why know off the T from Cant lolz. also it can say "sulking king" or "Windex boy"

And DD's cup should read "Green Monster"LOLor "knock , knock anyone there inside ur head??" lolz or it should say "brain less" or "sid obsessed/ psycotic about sid"LOL

Ketty that my favourite colour too jaan. Big smile
I love Viren's cup too Sanju is die hard fan of Viren's cup and where you saw sid's cup tell me too na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index