Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 20)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hi all, lovely post guys... awesome analysis fiaza... i went back to see the episode where nivi says dadi she wants to get married... guys do u notice viren's expression of pain... speacially when nivi says she is ready to marry anyone... the pain in his eyes...the expression on his face is real. i really dont believe he was faking at that time. he did not even know abt niv sid at that time... forget revenge... the exprssions with which he said...mein usse shaadi karke usko apni zindagi banana chahta hoon... i cant forget the face --- expression of needing a soulmate desperately... who can understand him, love him and support him....he had tears in his eyes when dadi said no... why would he be so hurt if he didnt feel anything for her.the way he pleaded dadi... folding his hands... saying dont punish me for being a sood... where he said when i met nivedita, i realised nivi is my goal in life... the pain in his eyes when he finds abt nivarth..

the marriage episode... where he tells to nivi..that he never breaks his promise... whatever he said was from his heart...when he says to nivi..that mein natak nahi kar raha nivideta...meine jo vada kiya hain usko nibha raha hoon..aur aaj nahi is rishtey ko mein zindagi bhar shidat se nibhaonga.... those words...i cant forget themm... those were real..the way he was looking at her when she was crying after keshav left her..disowning her... he saying her..that he wants to make her belief that he will not leave her hand for life.... i really believe..he loves nivi...from childhood...the desperation to have her back... guys see the episodes again... he can not fake them....

sonia

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeFaizuuNivRensimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hi sweetyHug yes like u i loved the episode for the reasons u mentioned. lolz i dont think we will ever be able to feel sorry for sid. when he was getting accused for no reason i was like "great going viren, keep on accusing him sweetu" lolz sid is getting the taste of his own medicine.
I was also thinking the same jaanu that dosent viren realise he is bleeding?? mabye it was deliberate,but who knows??thats another mystery for us to find out next week.

And yes loved how nivi dint have tears in her eyes.

And GM/DDAngryi have no words for her but i loved what viren said lolzLOL

I am loving this attitude viren.

OK guys something very important, did u realise what it says on viren's cup?? it says "attitude is everything" lolz so Viren like naa. I am in love with his cup now lolz.LOL

@Bold Shova yaar leave something of his alone, you seems to be in love with everything Viren. LOL
But I loved Viren today and like you couldn't get enough of Sid's misery today. I don't think I ever feel sorry for this guy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Well said Anamika Forget about everything his confession, his wedding confrontation but few scenes clearly indicate his genuine concern and love for Nivi:
    Soon after wedding when Keshav left Nivi he was concerned about Nivi why he need to put a facade when Nivi was not looking at him. At mahapooja when Chanchal accepted Nivi as Bahu he had a satisfied look at his face which he never needed to show If only revenge was Viren's purpose then he wouldn't have BM Chanchal of suiside but would joined her in the game
  1. Biggest proof is dream sequence why in this whole world he would have dreamed of Nivi if he hadn't loved her. I mean whatever he is doing in open is ok but in dreams too if CT's decide to show Viren doesn't love Nivi what justification they can give to dream sequence that viewers were hallicuinating the dream sequence.

His love is genuine Ya but it doesn't give him right to use Nivi in revenge game against Sid

@bold ROFL ROFLROFL We are so crazy we might just do that too. But really what justification they are going to give us for those scenes where Viren didn't have to pretend.
Ketty it's a serial if they can make characters as STM patient then they can easily forget that they ever showed a dream sequence LOL.
In whole sood sharma family only 2 people ho have got their brain intact Chanchal and Viren else everyone has one or other probelm. Though Nivi has her brain but right now she is not using it. Dadaji is shown rarely now days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hi KettyHugdidn't realise you were still on. Hi Rach Hugto you too 

Hey Shanthi, Hug how r u sweetie? well today looks like everyone is in up beat mood. It's good to be hopeful, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Shanthi, Hug how r u sweetie? well today looks like everyone is in up beat mood. It's good to be hopeful, right?
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hey simu how are you and I agree with you that Nivi will only forgive Viren when he repent it properly and it will take time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hi sweetyHug yes like u i loved the episode for the reasons u mentioned. lolz i dont think we will ever be able to feel sorry for sid. when he was getting accused for no reason i was like "great going viren, keep on accusing him sweetu" lolz sid is getting the taste of his own medicine.
I was also thinking the same jaanu that dosent viren realise he is bleeding?? mabye it was deliberate,but who knows??thats another mystery for us to find out next week.

And yes loved how nivi dint have tears in her eyes.

And GM/DDAngryi have no words for her but i loved what viren said lolzLOL

I am loving this attitude viren.

OK guys something very important, did u realise what it says on viren's cup?? it says "attitude is everything" lolz so Viren like naa. I am in love with his cup now lolz.LOL

@Bold Shova yaar leave something of his alone, you seems to be in love with everything Viren. LOL
But I loved Viren today and like you couldn't get enough of Sid's misery today. I don't think I ever feel sorry for this guy.

but keety how can u not love his cup?? its just a like him, so full of attitude. ok seriously tell me u didnt like his cup, i mean its the next best thing after Viren and his eyes. I want a cup like that but to only say  " Viruu , his attitude is everything and sid's misery jindabaad(how ever u say that lolz)" lolz ok me going crazy ketty eeeeeehehe. But seriously i want sid to suffer even more, he should feel more pain, he gave so much pain to nivi so now its his turn.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Sonia Hug the scene you mentioned is one of my favorite scene and I just can't get bored of that one. Every time I watched that scene I can feel his pain, I don't think it was pretend at all. I know this stupid article is making us all jittery but if CT goes that route then they have a lots of explaining to do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index