Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 19)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Oh my sweetu don't cry sorry for being angry will not do it again please shollyBig smile
Lolz its ok sweety i wasnt crying, i dont take things seriously so u can get mad at me as much as u like, ur my cutie always.
Thanks shova I know I have full right on you that's why I got mad at you for not giving answers but sweety I will defo come up with new theory tomorrow
lolz so that means i can get angry with my cutie as well naaaWink *jokes* ur too sweet to get angry at but yeh if u dont come up with a theory then mabye i will lolz. thanks jaan for ur awsome theory.
Na it's not that good the only theory I myself loved was jungle theory where JAAL hanged and jungli doing Zinga lala the day they disclosed Viren is the stalker I was planning to hand Viren too with them between junglees but now I am optimistic and loving his bad attitude. I just love his anger and still how he maintain his cool. Today's in Pic scene he was hurt, angry and tensed but how he maintain calm face when Nivi looked towards him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

I don't understand one thing doesn't he feel pain I mean see his cut is 2 days old and still bleading so it might be stinging but he never seen to cringe about that. Secondly how come its bleading for 2 days and Nivi didn't notice. Because if your wound keep bleading blood tend come out and person feel so weak. So Ya to usne apna zakham phir se jaanbooj kar kureda hai ya phir ye ek bada blooper.
OMG rachu our brain connection has started again lolz. i just posted something about viren's wound just now. I think he is leaving it to bleed and sting to cause himself pain cause he gave pain to nivi. obsesive people tend to do such things rite?? cause he loved nivi so much rite and when nivi was hurt i am sure he felt hurt and bad so he decided to leave hi wound to bleed and sting. I dunno i feel thats why he hasnt been fixing it. but yeh why didnt nivi realise it as yet??mabye its a blooper

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Well said Anamika Forget about everything his confession, his wedding confrontation but few scenes clearly indicate his genuine concern and love for Nivi:
  1. Soon after wedding when Keshav left Nivi he was concerned about Nivi why he need to put a facade when Nivi was not looking at him.
  2. At mahapooja when Chanchal accepted Nivi as Bahu he had a satisfied look at his face which he never needed to show
  3. If only revenge was Viren's purpose then he wouldn't have BM Chanchal of suiside but would joined her in the game
  4. Biggest proof is dream sequence why in this whole world he would have dreamed of Nivi if he hadn't loved her. I mean whatever he is doing in open is ok but in dreams too if CT's decide to show Viren doesn't love Nivi what justification they can give to dream sequence that viewers were hallicuinating the dream sequence.

His love is genuine Ya but it doesn't give him right to use Nivi in revenge game against Sid

@bold ROFL ROFLROFL We are so crazy we might just do that too. But really what justification they are going to give us for those scenes where Viren didn't have to pretend.

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Shova, Navz.

Yes the bleeding is a bit ridiculous. The CTs do think we are dumb.

Anyhow, I was thinking why Nivi will forgive Viren, when she could not Sid.

I think it will be because Viren will realise he is in the wrong, admit it, will repent, ask forgiveness and do everything to make her understand he is sincere.

Sid on the other hand, never admitted he was wrong even when he found out the truth about Keshav. He never said anything about it and did the same mistake again on the wedding day. He never repented or said sorry and asked forgiveness.

Thats the only reson that Nivi will be able to forgive Viren and Sid.

What does everyone think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
True shova I think when Nivi will come to know the truth and she will be hurt too much then Viren might hurt himself more than Nivi

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Na it's not that good the only theory I myself loved was jungle theory where JAAL hanged and jungli doing Zinga lala the day they disclosed Viren is the stalker I was planning to hand Viren too with them between junglees but now I am optimistic and loving his bad attitude. I just love his anger and still how he maintain his cool. Today's in Pic scene he was hurt, angry and tensed but how he maintain calm face when Nivi looked towards him.
what not good rachu?? i dont get u. i love all ur theory jaan. but yes jungle theory was my favourite too lolz that was ur best ever theoryBig smile

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hi KettyHugdidn't realise you were still on. Hi Rach Hugto you too 

Edited by slmu - 21 January 2011 at 10:10pm

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well said Anamika Forget about everything his confession, his wedding confrontation but few scenes clearly indicate his genuine concern and love for Nivi:
    Soon after wedding when Keshav left Nivi he was concerned about Nivi why he need to put a facade when Nivi was not looking at him. At mahapooja when Chanchal accepted Nivi as Bahu he had a satisfied look at his face which he never needed to show If only revenge was Viren's purpose then he wouldn't have BM Chanchal of suiside but would joined her in the game
  1. Biggest proof is dream sequence why in this whole world he would have dreamed of Nivi if he hadn't loved her. I mean whatever he is doing in open is ok but in dreams too if CT's decide to show Viren doesn't love Nivi what justification they can give to dream sequence that viewers were hallicuinating the dream sequence.

His love is genuine Ya but it doesn't give him right to use Nivi in revenge game against Sid

@bold ROFL ROFLROFL We are so crazy we might just do that too. But really what justification they are going to give us for those scenes where Viren didn't have to pretend.
lolz ketty i was just about to comment on rachus  that point as well. well we are crazy so they might as well say that lolz.  but seriously the points u said are correct rachu and i all points to virens love for nivi so yeh we were worried for no reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index