Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 18)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Excellent Anamika yep totally agree. this article is only a promo and only to gain old viewers back (sid-putul fans) and we are seeing them emerging rite now in the fourmn rite so that article worked miricles to gain their old viewwers back and they know that Nivren fans wont loose faith (yeh might be upset at first) but they will stick to the show no matter what. I agree the Love in Viren's eyes isnt fake. I have been studying his eyes ever since and when i saw the article i felt so let down and disspointed in myself that i was seeing things that wont existing but then i though about all the scenes and how articles are never true and i understand that all this time i wasnt seeing things, infact all the love in Viren eyes is true. yes the kiss on the forehead tell alot about his love.he cares inmensly for Nivi and isnt using her for no reason, I am sure his motive is only for her love. So i am positive about this new track and Viren loves nivi so end of story, no sid putul will ever happen.Big smile
I dunno if this has been mentioned but did u notice that sid and nivi' chilhood pic was cut up??when nivi was holding the two togther it made the complete picture of sidand putul together and look at the hurt in Viren's eyes he couldnt even see these two together even in picture hence he is after sid to frame him and can have nivi to himself. I saw alot of obsessive love in Viren eyes today. Ok i made no sense did i??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Good morning/evening all. I guess like me all of you are liking Viren's attitude. Nice episode yesterday. Tried but could not feel sorry for Sid. What a moron DD is!! Putting into words what everyone does not want to think. And YD, CC at a loss for words!!!! Simply too good. Well, seems Viren wants Nivi to question and was it deliberate with the bloody bathrobe or does he not realise he is still bleeding?? And a whole episode without any tears from Nivi. Thats enough to bring out the party hats.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh my sweetu don't cry sorry for being angry will not do it again please shollyBig smile
Lolz its ok sweety i wasnt crying, i dont take things seriously so u can get mad at me as much as u like, ur my cutie always.
Thanks shova I know I have full right on you that's why I got mad at you for not giving answers but sweety I will defo come up with new theory tomorrow
lolz so that means i can get angry with my cutie as well naaaWink *jokes* ur too sweet to get angry at but yeh if u dont come up with a theory then mabye i will lolz. thanks jaan for ur awsome theory.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I think Anamika is right. Viren loves Nivi a lot. but I also think  that hurting Nivi was not intentional, it just happened as he didn't want Nivi to know that it was him.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Good morning/evening all. I guess like me all of you are liking Viren's attitude. Nice episode yesterday. Tried but could not feel sorry for Sid. What a moron DD is!! Putting into words what everyone does not want to think. And YD, CC at a loss for words!!!! Simply too good. Well, seems Viren wants Nivi to question and was it deliberate with the bloody bathrobe or does he not realise he is still bleeding?? And a whole episode without any tears from Nivi. Thats enough to bring out the party hats.Smile
hi sweetyHug yes like u i loved the episode for the reasons u mentioned. lolz i dont think we will ever be able to feel sorry for sid. when he was getting accused for no reason i was like "great going viren, keep on accusing him sweetu" lolz sid is getting the taste of his own medicine.
I was also thinking the same jaanu that dosent viren realise he is bleeding?? mabye it was deliberate,but who knows??thats another mystery for us to find out next week.

And yes loved how nivi dint have tears in her eyes.

And GM/DDAngryi have no words for her but i loved what viren said lolzLOL

I am loving this attitude viren.

OK guys something very important, did u realise what it says on viren's cup?? it says "attitude is everything" lolz so Viren like naa. I am in love with his cup now lolz.LOL

gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Ok, i am off now, it's almost midnight here. I am so exhausted. will try to be here tomorrow.
Good night girls.

NivRenDeewaniGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I don't understand one thing doesn't he feel pain I mean see his cut is 2 days old and still bleading so it might be stinging but he never seen to cringe about that. Secondly how come its bleading for 2 days and Nivi didn't notice. Because if your wound keep bleading blood tend come out and person feel so weak. So Ya to usne apna zakham phir se jaanbooj kar kureda hai ya phir ye ek bada blooper.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

I think Anamika is right. Viren loves Nivi a lot. but I also think  that hurting Nivi was not intentional, it just happened as he didn't want Nivi to know that it was him.

hi sweety, have we met before?? I am shova what shall i call u sweety??

and yes hurting nivi was never intentional and he took care of her afterwards naa so it shows how much he loves her and the tears are not fake, the tears he was shedding when nivi was unconcious was real and u only have those tears when someone very dear to ur heart is hurt.

And look how Viren didnt attend to his wound, he is leaving it to bleed, i think he is causeing pain to himself and not fixing his cut beacuse he unintentionally caused pain to nivi so now he is enduring some of the pain nivi also gave by pushing him down. did i make sense. lolz not making sense today, dunno whats wrong with me today, im too lost with virens eyes today i think.

Rani2011gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index