Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 17)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh my sweetu don't cry sorry for being angry will not do it again please shollyBig smile
Lolz its ok sweety i wasnt crying, i dont take things seriously so u can get mad at me as much as u like, ur my cutie always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Kya baat ho gayi kyu aaj sub ke sub ruth rahe hai. Cheer up girls.
LOLlolz ketty we are all cheered up sweety. I gave mahi her hubbyCryim not getting married to him no more but it wont stop me dreaming about him and his eye lolz(sorry mahi im still in love with ur hubby LOL)

Yes Ketty di, Shova di is right. Lekin I'll see how much you love Viren, Shova di, after I make you a mausi.. you might be in love with my hubby but you would never be in love with the father of my children so HAH! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Well said Anamika Forget about everything his confession, his wedding confrontation but few scenes clearly indicate his genuine concern and love for Nivi:
  1. Soon after wedding when Keshav left Nivi he was concerned about Nivi why he need to put a facade when Nivi was not looking at him.
  2. At mahapooja when Chanchal accepted Nivi as Bahu he had a satisfied look at his face which he never needed to show
  3. If only revenge was Viren's purpose then he wouldn't have BM Chanchal of suiside but would joined her in the game
  4. Biggest proof is dream sequence why in this whole world he would have dreamed of Nivi if he hadn't loved her. I mean whatever he is doing in open is ok but in dreams too if CT's decide to show Viren doesn't love Nivi what justification they can give to dream sequence that viewers were hallicuinating the dream sequence.

His love is genuine Ya but it doesn't give him right to use Nivi in revenge game against Sid

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujaRani2011simran728NivRenDeewanilamsgmann2010AnamikaSJainSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar what should we do abt this voting thing. They keep on extending the day. I'm sick and tired of this continuous voting.
ZARMEEN *faints with happiness* *Hugs* how r u jaan. OMG i know votingAngryi'v stopped voting now jaan cause its just a pin how they keep on extending the time.
Jaani I'm good and hug to you too. Yaar but if stop voting the other couple might win. That's y I dont come to forum that often coz I'm busy voting
i know i do vote sometimes, but i vote like mad when i see the time left is really little, and then they extend itAngry but yeh we shouldnt all stop i guess. but seriously its getting on my nerves how they keep on extending.But i will continue to vote*sigh* just cant let Nivren loose especially not now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Wow new thread!! I just got back, 16 pages are already filled.

I loved the intro. just mindblowing, Mahi Clap

Love comes in all different forms and yet we can not even begin to try to put this one feeling into words as words lack the meaning of this feeling alone. For years people have tried to explain love... love is profound.. love is a passionate affection.. love is a personal attachment.. love is a form of wanting and needing someone.. love is this, love is that and yet one can not truly define love.

You wrote it very nicely.
I want them have happy ending. lets see how the story goes..

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

Diii!! Main toh maazaak karrahe thi!
Kuch bhi ho gaye, aap hamesha mere didi rahenge.
I was actually fighting with my best friend kyun ki aaj hamare dinner date thi lekin woh bina baataye cancel kiya aur main usske saath guzze mein thi.. isse liye koi reply nahin dey rahi thi.
Lekin aap ke saath nahin mere pyaari Shova di.
Aur aap toh Viren se zaayaada mynne raakthi hai mere liye, toh aap ko main kaise choor do Viren ke liye?
Aur whatever you say, I'll always say that Viren is your little sister's husband kyun ki mere shaadi Viren ke saath pehle hui!! LOL Aab yeh roona doona baat kaatam aur ek pyaari si smile digeye aap ki choti behein ki khatir.
Awww thanks god my mahi jaan is replying. lolz at least my little sister is maried to viren so i am happy lolz.Big smile
love ya too hun *tight hug*

and dont fight with ur best friend sweety, u can go with a dinner date with ur shova di riteBig smile or what about Viren?? im sure a dinner date with him much betterWink

Haan di, aap ke saath ek dinner date would be much better (maybe even better than with Viren... maybe) lekin aap toh bahut dhoor rehte ho. Agar aap yahan, mere aas paas hoti, toh most definitely Viren aur mere best friend ko bhi choor kar aap ke saath dinner date pe jaate. And hehe be happy that in some form you are related to that sexy being Viren. Oh God he is so hot with and without clothes. Did I just say that out loud? Ooops Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you Anjali and Rach di.. that is what I have been saying!
Agar yeh pyaar nahin hoti, than why would Viren show so much affection towards Nivi when no one was looking!!! 
I've been watching all the NivRen scenes on Navz di's YouTube in order (by the way, there is no number 39, she just jumped from scene 38 to 4O) and it is hard to believe that this guy is not in love with Nivi. Okay first off... I just want to refer back to the wedding shocker/ confrontation-- Viren didn't know whether his family would accept Nivi after he married her and whether they would let him and her back into the Sood house especially after both Yashondra and Chancal told him to leave and never come back but he chose to go with Nivi even if it meant risking losing his family forever. 
Viren loves Nivi and it is obvious and whatever the article says or not, despite it, Viren does love Nivi and always will.
Honestly, I don't show you girls as I only show optimism but I do worry how they will bring back our beloved Viren up to his position. How they will make Viren be the prince that he was once again. I just want to make sure the CTs can restore Viren and NivRen to their full glory!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaRani2011simran728gmann2010AnamikaSJainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh my sweetu don't cry sorry for being angry will not do it again please shollyBig smile
Lolz its ok sweety i wasnt crying, i dont take things seriously so u can get mad at me as much as u like, ur my cutie always.
Thanks shova I know I have full right on you that's why I got mad at you for not giving answers but sweety I will defo come up with new theory tomorrow

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index