Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 16)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

MAHICryjaan atleast reply to my PM sweetyCry
ur more preciouse to me then any Viren ok sweety.
What can i do ur hubby is so damn hot that i fell for him but he is all ur now ok??

should u be happy that u got such a hit/sexy hubby jaan lolz.

but i wont marry him if it means that i will lose my lovely mahi sister. now please talk to me or i will seriously cry my eyes out and disappear forever and no one will see meCry
do u want me to leave this thread?? if so then continue not talking to me and i will leave

Diii!! Main toh maazaak karrahe thi!
Kuch bhi ho gaye, aap hamesha mere didi rahenge.
I was actually fighting with my best friend kyun ki aaj hamare dinner date thi lekin woh bina baataye cancel kiya aur main usske saath guzze mein thi.. isse liye koi reply nahin dey rahi thi.
Lekin aap ke saath nahin mere pyaari Shova di.
Aur aap toh Viren se zaayaada mynne raakthi hai mere liye, toh aap ko main kaise choor do Viren ke liye?
Aur whatever you say, I'll always say that Viren is your little sister's husband kyun ki mere shaadi Viren ke saath pehle hui!! LOL Aab yeh roona doona baat kaatam aur ek pyaari si smile digeye aap ki choti behein ki khatir.

Edited by mahix3 - 21 January 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Mahi, lovely intro. Agree with you, here's to a Nivren happy ending.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Recently StarPlus came out with an article in which it was stated that Viren is only out for revenge on Siddarth and is only using Nivedita as a pawn against his brother when in fact Viren has no care for Nivedita. Don't be fooled girls, this is how they are tricking us. Go back and watch the NivRen scenes and tell me that there isn't true love, passion, want and need in Viren's eyes when it comes to Nivi. Look back at the scenes in which he looses himself in her pictures and the scenes where he is imagining his Nivi. Were those all fake? I think not.

Well Said! I have always said the same too. I have no reason not to believe that Viren does not love Nivedita. Hurting her never would have been his motive even at the Resort, but it just happened. The look of worry at his face waiting for her to gain consciousness, the way he holds his hand behind her head when she hugs him and kissing on her forehead after she sleeps tell so much about him.

I would also not believe in all crap written in the Articles. They are Promotional Tactics and meant to keep the viewers guessing and interested. While Viren fans would not stop watching the show because of him turning negative, now many Sid-Putul fans who stopped watching may even come back hoping that there is a chance that their favorite jodi might get united.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 21 January 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaprajeeRani2011vids08NivRenDeewanizarmeenoVirMan_ArShigmann2010-Namita-Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Yaar what should we do abt this voting thing. They keep on extending the day. I'm sick and tired of this continuous voting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Diii!! Main toh maazaak karrahe thi!
Kuch bhi ho gaye, aap hamesha mere didi rahenge.
I was actually fighting with my best friend kyun ki aaj hamare dinner date thi lekin woh bina baataye cancel kiya aur main usske saath guzze mein thi.. isse liye koi reply nahin dey rahi thi.
Lekin aap ke saath nahin mere pyaari Shova di.
Aur aap toh Viren se zaayaada mynne raakthi hai mere liye, toh aap ko main kaise choor do Viren ke liye?
Aur whatever you say, I'll always say that Viren is your little sister's husband kyun ki mere shaadi Viren ke saath pehle hui!! LOL Aab yeh roona doona baat kaatam aur ek pyaari si smile digeye aap ki choti behein ki khatir.
Awww thanks god my mahi jaan is replying. lolz at least my little sister is maried to viren so i am happy lolz.Big smile
love ya too hun *tight hug*

and dont fight with ur best friend sweety, u can go with a dinner date with ur shova di riteBig smile or what about Viren?? im sure a dinner date with him much betterWink

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar what should we do abt this voting thing. They keep on extending the day. I'm sick and tired of this continuous voting.
ZARMEEN *faints with happiness* *Hugs* how r u jaan. OMG i know votingAngryi'v stopped voting now jaan cause its just a pin how they keep on extending the time.

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Kya baat ho gayi kyu aaj sub ke sub ruth rahe hai. Cheer up girls.
LOLlolz ketty we are all cheered up sweety. I gave mahi her hubbyCryim not getting married to him no more but it wont stop me dreaming about him and his eye lolz(sorry mahi im still in love with ur hubby LOL)

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

ZARMEEN *faints with happiness* *Hugs* how r u jaan. OMG i know votingAngryi'v stopped voting now jaan cause its just a pin how they keep on extending the time.
Jaani I'm good and hug to you too. Yaar but if stop voting the other couple might win. That's y I dont come to forum that often coz I'm busy voting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanivids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index