Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 15)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Viren works in Sid's office he can easily forge Sid's sign it's not a big deal. Why are you worried about it and he is sharp he can just look and do everything. He is our jetspeed sood. Don't worry they will reveal soon what he did and how he did. Even I am curious to know how he made his jetspeed moves so easily that no one could even see that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
MAHICryjaan atleast reply to my PM sweetyCry
ur more preciouse to me then any Viren ok sweety.
What can i do ur hubby is so damn hot that i fell for him but he is all ur now ok??

should u be happy that u got such a hit/sexy hubby jaan lolz.

but i wont marry him if it means that i will lose my lovely mahi sister. now please talk to me or i will seriously cry my eyes out and disappear forever and no one will see meCry
do u want me to leave this thread?? if so then continue not talking to me and i will leave

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

What can i do ur hubby is so damn hot that i fell for him but he is all ur now ok??

but i wont marry him if it means that i will lose my lovely mahi sister. now please talk to me or i will seriously cry my eyes out and disappear forever and no one will see meCry
do u want me to leave this thread?? if so then continue not talking to me and i will leave
AngryAngryAngryAngry Answer of my questionCry
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory for Monday:

Chanchal in her room moving here and there restless and Jawaher entered smiling because he heard Viren indirectly framed Sidarth and have trimupt look. Jawaher asked chanchal what happened you should be happy that Viren is doing what you wanted I use to think he is unlucky for us but see he is eridicating our enemy himself. We have such a sharp chap. Chanchal he is failing all our plans as don't forget Sid is our lucky charm who can be manipulated so easily and we were ruling the house and he would never throw us out of house. But Viren is Nivedita's husband and unlucky for us I am sure if he got the property he will throw us only from house for that girl Nivedita. Keshav sharma and his family will rule the house then and we will never be able to return back. Moreover all our plans were working because Sid is in the house once he left this house our plans  will stop working as Viren's luck was never in our favor.
Oh god why why I let Viren return from the delhi and to marry Nivedita.
Jawaher oh god I didn't thought of that our main enemy is Nivedita and Sid is our lucky coin move according our wishes oh god what should we do to protect our lucky charm from Torondo Viren

So what measures JAAL should take to protect their lucky charm Sidharth sood from the torondo Viren sood. How much Nandu is involved in this game.
Well to protect sid as he can do noting himself other then standing , sulking and being a windex boy, JAAL had to think of some one big and strong to protect sid from our hot torondo viren. So CC thinks "who in this sood madhouse is big and strong, dadji is too weak now day and he hates me as it is, lalji is too busy buying his colourful hat and isnt extistant in the house, nandu the B is too much in love with Viren and his choti didi now to protect his once lost love sid, sooooo that leaves YD"
JW- "hmmmm YD is BIG(sorry lolz but she is rite)  she is our angry yelling hippo and will go to any extent to protect her beloved sid"

Now so excited that JW had found the answer to CC worry and thinking that finally my wife will understand my value and realise i too have a brain. he tell his plan to CC that YD can protect sid. But to his disspointment CC says "OMG JW again u have proven what a hopeless u r, seriously think YD can protect sid??she cant even move fast and considering how jetspeed our son is YD cant keep up with Viren, Nahi we have to send Viren away to some country along with his life(Nivi)

Now Nandu the B heres all this and his heart is broken once again he thinks "my love of my life, my viren and my choti didi will be sent off to another country, I must find away to convince them to take me"And thats how nandu get himself involved in the game as well......... lolzLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

why is everyone getting mad at meCry i was too busy crying Rachu cause mahi is not talking to me. but i answered ur question jaan.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

why is everyone getting mad at meCry i was too busy crying Rachu cause mahi is not talking to me. but i answered ur question jaan.Cry
Oh my sweetu don't cry sorry for being angry will not do it again please shollyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Wow Shova what an answer YD can't save her precious Sid from the warth of Viren so they left with only option to send Viren away that too with his life omg how in this world Chanchal is tolerating Viren's life I mean wife.

simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Kya baat ho gayi kyu aaj sub ke sub ruth rahe hai. Cheer up girls.

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index