Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 148)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hieee Milee!! Hug So good to have you back and giving your mind blowing analysis. Gosh, it seems like it has been forever that I have read one of your posts. And, yes I completely agree with you, I also saw the guilt in Viren's eyes. Yup very much there, no doubt about that. You most definitely are not imagining that emotion. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 24 January 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

malleswari Newbie
malleswari
malleswari

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Dear All Niviren Fans,

I have got one doubt after seeing todays episode that viren doesn't love nivi and he is pretending that he loves her so earnestly as have u all noticed, when he was asking siddharth for car and when siddharth said yes then he told  thanks siddharth tumne meri patni ka dil rakh liya and the way he said these words sounds very sarcastic and I fear that he doesn't love nivedita but he is avenging on her also as he is aware that Nivedita loved siddharth and because of her love for him only she is not able to accept him till now.  Though slowly she has started loving viren but still he is not interested in her and  is using her to frame siddharth and once that is done then he will neglect her also. 

One more thing have u all noticed that now, whenever nivedita is trying to come close to him he is not feeling comfortable and trying to  avoid that.  In todays episode also when nivedita said that she wants to know more about her husband, his likes and dislikes then he though in himself that  "Aaj tum apne pati ko kitna jan paogi ye to mujhe pata nahin lekin kuch aur jaroor janogi kuch aisa jise dekhkar tumhari khushi pareshani mein badal jayegi ".   Now since nivedita is very happy to be with viren and she is trying to come close to him and still he is trying to put her in trouble.  Why so!!!!!!!!!!!   Had he really loved her then why he is not feeling happy about it.  That is my worry. Pls.  calrify my doubt friends.   Pls reply me plssssssssssssssssssssss

I am sorry for this long post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i think nivi's reluctance had caused this problem in  viren!!!!!!! virenwants to show eveyone that he is the best!!!!!!!!
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
tanx 4 d thread

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index