Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? (Page 147)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Lovely song Simran suits our Nivren. I just listened to it.

Thanks Sweetheart. Don't the words just Fire you Up !! I mean truly...to me they speak volumes. 

Can Anyone Love Someone This Much??? We have the answer...now !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Why everyone is labeling that Nivedita used Viren to give pain to sidharth. Nivedita never used Viren. It's not Nivedita's mistake that Sid got engaged to Divya.
You can definitely blame Viren for everything he could do to sort out matter but didn't do and doing everything to take revenge from Sidharth.
But can't blame Nivedita because she pretended when she found things are going out of hands and Sid is not becoming true to his own promise Rather I would say it's Sid only who is responsible for the pain of loosing Nivi as if he didn't sealed his mouth and opened on right time many things could have been sorted between them. JAAL played their game but by blindly believing them even after knowing how they framed Keshav he made his first mistake and now Viren is playing game he is believing him too but why he never believed Nivedita even after knowing she is innocent is far from my understanding

Rachu..Who is blaming Nivi?? I did not see that post?? We all know Nivi is not at fault. She never wanted to take any revenge from Sid...It was Viren's idea to get married to Keep Sidya together. 

But, I want to Thank Everyone in the Sood House ..including KS and HL and PT...for they are doing and have done. Yes, they will pay a price..But, At least that brought Our Nivren Together.

HL and CC planned this whole GiG. And now what?? HL is going to cry because Sid does not Love DD and they are not in love and like a normal couple...
and CC will cry..but her Son Viren..is Too Much In love with Nivi...who she hates so much.

Haha...what bigger punishment can we give them? they are already crying tears of blood. This is lifetime punishment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar who is opening the new thread. Rach or Ketty can one of u do that ofr us plz.

Hi girls, i am back... So we are at the tail end of this thread...WOW..what a roller coaster.

Zarmeen, I will open the thread and I loved Simi's song so name will be based on that

NiVren - I can't stop loving you

My dedicated song to Nivren is the Title of Their next Thread?? WOW.   Party

NiVren - I can't stop loving you

OMG OMG OMG...I am like in Clouds right now...Day Dreaming I am going to treasure all the posts in this Thread for live forever!!! So, Please write all the goody goody stuff...hehehe..They will always be close to my heart and soul. 

Thank You HugThank You HugThank You HugThank You HugThank You HugThank You  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Thanks girls, Vidya, Ashly, Sneha, Ketty, Milee, Sauji, Zarmeen, thanks a ton for your wishes. I love you all my jaanupies!! HugHugYes, I will be careful and honestly, feel quiet silly for not paying attention while driving. Embarrassed I should know better.

Simran, I love Bryan Adams a lot and this is one of my favorite songs. But never realized how much it suited Viren until you pointed out. Thanks dear!!Hug  Loved it even more after you connected it so well with our current NivRen track.

Faiza, Hug once again a fabulous analysis, my dear. I had been missing reading my daily poetic analysis since the past few days. Glad that you could write one for today's episode which was so wonderful.

Mythri, that was one amazingly fabulous analysis, my dear!! Seriously, simply brilliant. Clap In fact, I have now been kind of looking forward to reading your 'scattered thoughts' as you like to put it on a daily basis. I so like and appreciate your perspective, sweets! Hug

Anju, how are you? Hug Thanks as always, dear for starting the new thread for NivRen. And, I so like the name you are suggesting as well. SmileAlso, have you been busy? Just curious since we haven't read your gynomrous analysis lately. Mom's keeping well, I presume?

Hi Rachu, Suchi & everybody else who is online! I missed coming online today a lot and discussing with you guys. Unhappy Just was real busy at work.

Navz, you gave me a shocker today! Shocked Thank god, you are not leaving us. Sure, if you want to take a break, that fine, maybe we can spare you for maybe a day. LOLWink But that's it okay! The NivRen thread cannot be the same without you, dear. You have to know that!Smile

Simran, I loved your song..it surely does fit our Nivren so perfectly. Great analysis Mythri and Faiza. Every word that you have written was simply brillaint.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hi girls I am back after so long. Just finished my work,dinner, cleaning dishes and everything and watched the episode peacefully atlast.

And what an episode it is. Hats off to Kinshuk for his performance today. He portrayed so many varieties of expressions in today's episode. The anger, love, romance, hatred, grudge, pain, childish. He just stole the show today for me Kinshuk if you ever come to the forum ClapClapClapClapClap this is for you dear you just stole the show today and I really appreciate your work.

The last scene was so painful to watch as if I am having nightmare while I sleep. I can get what Navi was going thru watching today's episode. In the morning when I spoke to her I did not get what she was saying but I got it now after watching the episode. Its not the physcial pain the mental and emotional pain or nightmare was reopened for him in that dinner table scene. I am not sure but maybe he is going to blurt out something in his sleep which Nivi will listen to before checking his wound. You know I opened a thread last week asking Why CT's are taking such a big risk and how are they going to redeem Viren's character in viewers eyes and I got my answer in today's episode. They will just cleanbowl us with this story and I sure of it.

The best scene for me was the last bedroom scene, I was blushing like hellEmbarrassed remembering when first time I slept on the same bed with my husband. oh my gosh actually I could not sleep contnuously 15 days because of the same bed situation and I can understand what Nivi was going thru. Poor my husband understood my problem and made me so comfy and was soo adjusting. I rememberd all those. I was so stupid and naive now if I think about it.
But that scene was so beautifully done by both Kinshuk and Neha Clap Great job guys brilliant performance there.

The next scene I liked was the one after the bloody robe thing where Nivi says why you always think about me you don't care about your pain. Oh my gosh did you all notice that or is it my eyes playing game wiht me that Viren was a little guilty and then he was touched by her gesture that she is worried about his pain. OH my this couple are definitely going to kill me someday. Someone please tell me its not my imagination you did see guilt in his face.

Today in two scenes I rememered Naintara Dadi's word that meri Nivi is tandi hawa ka joka. As soon as Viren listen's to Nivi his anger his frustration just vanishes. This we saw it from before right? when they were stranger in the hospital she says itna gussa teek nahin, and then again in the hospital before dadi's operation Viren was about to talk to KEshav, and today after coming back from office and at the end after the dinner table scene.
This is teh future for us that Nivi is calming balm, Nivi is his everything. That is called marital relation oh how I love this couple so much. They just remind me of my marriage except the stalker part and all crazy stuff ofcourse.(all my inlaws say that I am like a calming balm for my husband as he gets angry pretty fast and just a touch or words from me calm him down completelyLOL, see that is what God does with couple, he gives them what they need rather what we like) Nivi needs Viren and Viren needs Nivi in their life and they are perfect for each other. The day when Viren asked dadi for Nivi's hand he said that when I saw Nivi I thought I found my destiny, that is so true a girl who can love him for what he is with all scars, a girl who will give him complete attention, care, happiness, Who will laugh with him, who will cry with him, who will stand by him all the time but never leave him how his family left him and abandoned him.
Girls actually I have to stop writing I am crying and don't know what I am writing too. So sorry, today's episode made me so emotional. But I will say one thing for sure I will wait and watch how our sweet innocent pure loving Nivi will Calm this angry tornado, with her love as balm how will she clear those scars which are deep rooted in his heart, how will she bring forth the real Viren Sood a loving caring romantic person who is really very Good at heart person.
Thankyou and please do comment. I will be back need to calm myself.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsavera2007FaizuuNivRengmann2010Scintillatinganjaani07xaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@ Faiza: 

Superb analysis as usual... How do u do it :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Why everyone is labeling that Nivedita used Viren to give pain to sidharth. Nivedita never used Viren. It's not Nivedita's mistake that Sid got engaged to Divya.
You can definitely blame Viren for everything he could do to sort out matter but didn't do and doing everything to take revenge from Sidharth.
But can't blame Nivedita because she pretended when she found things are going out of hands and Sid is not becoming true to his own promise Rather I would say it's Sid only who is responsible for the pain of loosing Nivi as if he didn't sealed his mouth and opened on right time many things could have been sorted between them. JAAL played their game but by blindly believing them even after knowing how they framed Keshav he made his first mistake and now Viren is playing game he is believing him too but why he never believed Nivedita even after knowing she is innocent is far from my understanding

Rachu..Who is blaming Nivi?? I did not see that post?? We all know Nivi is not at fault. She never wanted to take any revenge from Sid...It was Viren's idea to get married to Keep Sidya together. 

But, I want to Thank Everyone in the Sood House ..including KS and HL and PT...for they are doing and have done. Yes, they will pay a price..But, At least that brought Our Nivren Together.

HL and CC planned this whole GiG. And now what?? HL is going to cry because Sid does not Love DD and they are not in love and like a normal couple...
and CC will cry..but her Son Viren..is Too Much In love with Nivi...who she hates so much.

Haha...what bigger punishment can we give them? they are already crying tears of blood. This is lifetime punishment. 
No it is post I don't remember who actually CT's made 3 (Sid, Viren and Divya) leads questionable but I hate when someone blame Nivedita as she never done or intended wrong for anyone and when someone say she is paying price because she ditched poor Sid I feel angry. Howcome Sid who kept seeing her father got insulted and thrown out can be innocent. Sid forgave and hided JAAL's because of whom Ks was going to commit suiside he could have died forget about KS even BS got an heart attack and such a bad stroke that he couldn't speak. How could Sid who idolize DS so much DS who is his father figure to Sid forgive a JAAL for causing DS such a bad name which leads to heart attack to DS and still believes that they can't do anything wrong. Still how can he be innocent. JAAL who can fall to such extent to defame their own company he let them go with their sin and still sleeping peacefully and siding them. 

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Millie wonderful analysis loved it completely ya you described it well Nivi is Hawa ka thanda jhoka jo kissi ke bhi dil ke zakham bhar de

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index